Page 1 of 84 123451151 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It feels great to see the Pelicans being able to rebuild and get back in the playoffs so quickly, with a different team from the Davis teams, while Davis And the Lakers got eliminated with his continued injury history. Also, BI stopped up. It feels momentous to see a young team suddenly grow up.

Would feel great for the Spurs to be able to make it in next season while Leonard continues with his injuries.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First Round predictions:

West
    Utah over Dallas, Memphis over Minnesota, Golden State over Denver, Phoenix over NO.
    East
    Philly over Toronto, Boston over Brooklyn, Milwaukee over Chicago, Miami over Atlanta.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It feels great to see the Pelicans being able to rebuild and get back in the playoffs so quickly, with a different team from the Davis teams, while Davis And the Lakers got eliminated with his continued injury history. Also, BI stopped up. It feels momentous to see a young team suddenly grow up.

Would feel great for the Spurs to be able to make it in next season while Leonard continues with his injuries.
    Yeah, good on Brandon Ingram. He's been great these two play-in games. He's been a good player for the Pelicans the past two seasons. It also sucks seeing him play this well, though, as I would have much preferred a package around Ingram for Kawhi, but people keep saying that wasn't on the table. I'm sure the Spurs could have gotten something done if they were serious about it, as I also think they didn't want to deal with the Lakers, so in turn the Lakers probably didn't offer any decent packages. I just wonder if they could have gotten him if they were actually willing to deal with the Lakers.

Looking at both Kawhi and Anthony Davis' injury history, I wonder who the Lakers would prefer now if they had a choice between the two. I think they get two rings with Kawhi as he basically played the past 3 seasons before this one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ I no longer torture myself with the whats ifs tbh. no one will convince me the ty offer they got was all there was to get bc the Spurs didn’t want to deal him and hoped to convince him to stay all season, effectively discouraging teams at the beginning of the rift. They only got a sense of urgency when the ghosting got to ridiculous levels, and Pop didn’t want to deal with the Lakers. Heck I read in the press Pop was trying to discourage the Pelicans from dealing Davis to the Lakers as well and that would have been a mistake for them.

But that’s so way in the past, I am over it.

————————

On another note, watching other teams it’s evident the Spurs are far away from being relevant without an offensive star on top of their other holes.

My pick team for the playoffs is Memphis. I’ve watched them on and off since Anderson signed there and have thus seen them in several stages of their rebuild since the Gasol/Conley years. I am not even a bandwagon fan of theirs. But there are other interesting young teams in the playoffs worth watching, will be fun.

—————————
    PhantomDashCam, thanks for your predictions. I like your choices too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, good on Brandon Ingram. He's been great these two play-in games. He's been a good player for the Pelicans the past two seasons. It also sucks seeing him play this well, though, as I would have much preferred a package around Ingram for Kawhi, but people keep saying that wasn't on the table. I'm sure the Spurs could have gotten something done if they were serious about it, as I also think they didn't want to deal with the Lakers, so in turn the Lakers probably didn't offer any decent packages. I just wonder if they could have gotten him if they were actually willing to deal with the Lakers.
    The most amazing thing about Ingram is that he's only 24 years old. Seems like he's been in the league for 10 years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First Round predictions:

West
    Utah over Dallas, Memphis over Minnesota, Golden State over Denver, Phoenix over NO.
    East
    Philly over Toronto, Boston over Brooklyn, Milwaukee over Chicago, Miami over Atlanta.
    I'll take Toronto over Philly, and I'm not 100% sold on Golden State but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. The rest I agree with.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It will be interesting to see Zion’s role and how the team dynamic shifts once he’s back. You would think NO will only get better, but chemistry can be b!tch as we saw with DDR in a Spurs uniform.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Scottie Barnes ankle injury didn’t look great. Could be done for the series. Prayers up.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So basically all the higher seeded teams win thank u for your edgy insight (yea I kno dallas over Utah but they're injured so meh)@
    Last edited by ismael-robert; 04-16-2022 at 11:54 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn Minnesota looked good today. We have a long way to go to even be on their level, to put things into perspective.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Phoenix does not win le this year
    Trade players

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very disappointed in how the Grizzlies played today. They didn’t look ready to play. The KAT matchup is horrible for Adams and they may need to reduce his minutes significantly going forward and he may even be played off the floor, and their shooters weren’t aggressive enough. It was just disappointing to not see the team ready, but that’s on the coach.

Also, dare I say it, they go as far as Jaren Jackson will take them and he’s still an immature player in the sense that there are many things he needs to improve but avoiding foul trouble is the key here.

————

I like Jokic a lot and to see the rest of his teammates unable to score or defend well was dispiriting. GSW are looking good, but only Jokic showed up for Denver.

———
    I really didn’t care about other matchups, but I look forward to Pellies/Suns tomorrow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So basically all the higher seeded teams win thank u for your edgy insight (yea I kno dallas over Utah but they're injured so meh)PhantomDashCam
    Hang on, so you post like a ...then actually go into your post 3 hours later, edit it, and come out with something that's still incoherent. Well done. Or should that be 'wel down brosif #%'

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Something I thought about posting a couple of weeks ago when it happened and was confirmed by Locked On Jazz but never bothered to find a good thread to do it in:

Rudy Gay has been benched from the regular rotation in Utah. Not due to injury, but him just being washed.

Quin Snyder had to sit and have 'the talk' with him about how was now going to be a situational matchup player. So he still might play ... But he's thoroughly washed up and they acknowledge it.

Rough situation for them seeing as how he still has another 2 years and 12.5 million guaranteed coming to him. Though to be fair, the last year at 6.5 is a player option

And they're going to be a tax team ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man yesterday's games were boring af.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Nets Boston game is amazing to start. A lot of defensive plays. I haven’t watched Boston all season but they have looked impressive on D.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Suns over Pelicans in 4
    Jazz over Mavericks in 6
    Warriors over Nuggets in 5
    Grizzlies over Timberwolves in 6

Heat over Hawks in 5
    76ers over Raptors in 6
    Bucks over Bulls in 4
    Celtics over Nets in 7

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Boston Brooklyn series started off great... I love playoff basketball.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Udoka should’ve given Tatum a rest to start the 4th. He looks gassed atm

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, insane finish

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a ing game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Incredible!

On that last play as Tatum slipped back door for the layup, all I could hear was Sean Elliott’s voice saying ‘Line between ball and man’

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    D White with a very D White line in 28 mins. 7pts, 3Reb, 4Assts, 3Stls, 2TO, 1-4 3pt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    D White with a very D White line in 28 mins. 7pts, 3Reb, 4Assts, 3Stls, 2TO, 1-4 3pt.

as patty mills for brooklyn- 2/0/0/0

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unreal pass from Smart. Any lower and no way Tatum was getting that shot off on time.

Thread Information