Page 4 of 92 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't laugh, you're one of the main drivers of that poor performance metric.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Basically it's not a financial risk to support Gay marriage.
    Except that now the evangelicals frown at her

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't laugh, you're one of the main drivers of that poor performance metric.
    that's hilarious

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except that now the evangelicals frown at her
    frowns are cheap

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    frowns are cheap
    What does that even mean?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm glad you asked, Normie..

The real order is family first (62 percent) followed by “being an American” (52 percent). “Religious faith” falls steeply to third place (38 percent) – if it’s mentioned at all, according to a survey released Thursday (March 19) by The Barna Group.

https://religionnews.com/2015/03/19/...rst-influence/

But stick to your tired clichés, Normie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The real order is family first (62 percent) followed by “being an American” (52 percent). “Religious faith” falls steeply to third place (38 percent) – if it’s mentioned at all, according to a survey released Thursday (March 19) by The Barna Group.

More caveats and explanations from fortune cookie saying poster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More caveats and explanations from fortune cookie saying poster.
    5 minute rule, you'd know if you ever spent a day. You never open your in' mouth until you know what the shot is. You in' child, you fairy. You company man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    5 minute rule, you'd know if you ever spent a day. You never open your in' mouth until you know what the shot is. You in' child, you fairy. You company man.
    Still butthurt from yesterday.

That frail ego will be the end of you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still butthurt from yesterday.

That frail ego will be the end of you.
    Maybe you should do your homework instead of being a lazy shill. You act like this is your job, to spread propaganda. The next time you have an actual discussion about the war in Ukraine will be the 1st time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe you should do your homework instead of being a lazy shill. You act like this is your job, to spread propaganda. The next time you have an actual discussion about the war in Ukraine will be the 1st time.
    Maybe next time you will provide something useful to the thread conversation other than fortune cookie sayings.

One can only hope.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe next time you will provide something useful to the thread conversation other than fortune cookie sayings.

One can only hope.
    I've given you your marching orders. Get to steppin'.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A man who claims to be a representative of "wokeness" fails miserably at debating Big Ben.

This is a perfect example of how ed this issue and political conversation is in general.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I've given you your marching orders. Get to steppin'.

D M C

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This is a perfect example of how ed this issue and political conversation is in general.

vy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lol blathering

You have no idea what you're trying to say here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol blathering

You have no idea what you're trying to say here.
    I know exactly what I'm saying. You think this nebulous Christian group is comprised largely of a lot of country music fans who have the same social outlooks as Billy Graham. The data disagrees. Also, most country music listeners value family first, and as Dolly said, Gay families are families.

You ran your mouth pretty reckless for a man that don't go heels.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    any political conversation with ben shapiro is ed. his claim to fame was talking to idiot college students, running over them by controlling the mic, talking very fast and shifting from point to point before any one thing can be addressed, then claiming victory

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    any political conversation with ben shapiro is ed. his claim to fame was talking to idiot college students, running over them by controlling the mic, talking very fast and shifting from point to point before any one thing can be addressed, then claiming victory
    as opposed to what speaker exactly?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know exactly what I'm saying. You think this nebulous Christian group is comprised largely of a lot of country music fans who have the same social outlooks as Billy Graham. The data disagrees. Also, most country music listeners value family first, and as Dolly said, Gay families are families.

You ran your mouth pretty reckless for a man that don't go heels.
    That link says nothing about Dolly's finances.

You have no data on how many evangelicals have been turned off by Dolly any more than you have any data on how much money she has made off of the gay. You're just talking out of your ass as usual.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That link says nothing about Dolly's finances.

You have no data on how many evangelicals have been turned off by Dolly any more than you have any data on how much money she has made off of the gay. You're just talking out of your ass as usual.
    Dolly Parton is friends with people who are openly against religion. Dolly Parton has always been very vocal and open about her views when it comes to religion. She doesn’t let any of her beliefs get in the way of the potential to create loving bonds and friendships with other people though. Lil Nas X has made some super controversial moves in the past including releasing his line of “Satan Shoes” that included drops of blood — and the entire music video he released for his song “Montero.” Truth be told, it was beyond edgy!

Regardless, Dolly is cool with Lil Nas X and even stated how “honored and flattered” she is that he covered her song “Jolene.” Dolly is also very close to her goddaughter, Miley Cyrus, who has spoken out publicly about her choice to leave the Christian church. Miley decided it wasn’t for her when she realized she wouldn’t be accepted due to her sexual orientation.
    https://www.distractify.com/p/dolly-parton-religion

So Evangelicals were cool with Satan Shoes and Lil Nas X but this Gay marriage thing sent them over the edge

You really are a little junior varsity level man mentally.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    as opposed to what speaker exactly?
    now you play defense for shapiro because you always just have to disagree with whatever The Left of spurstalk says

He's a fast talker who has well rehearsed talking points for common, easily debunked claims by the left. He uses the "I'm Jewish so I cannot be anti-Semite" in the same way Milo used "I'm Gay and I have a black boyfriend so I cannot be phobic or racist" while playing to a niche audience for nothing more than a paycheck.

The internet and TV are full of people doing basically what they do, and when it all unfolds you learn most of them don't believe a word of what they say.

Ben has some good points, but he's also too opinionated for my tastes. He tends to take jabs when he doesn't need to. You see that when these guys feel cornered, or they feel their side of the discussion is in peril.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dolly Parton is friends with people who are openly against religion. Dolly Parton has always been very vocal and open about her views when it comes to religion. She doesn’t let any of her beliefs get in the way of the potential to create loving bonds and friendships with other people though. Lil Nas X has made some super controversial moves in the past including releasing his line of “Satan Shoes” that included drops of blood — and the entire music video he released for his song “Montero.” Truth be told, it was beyond edgy!

Regardless, Dolly is cool with Lil Nas X and even stated how “honored and flattered” she is that he covered her song “Jolene.” Dolly is also very close to her goddaughter, Miley Cyrus, who has spoken out publicly about her choice to leave the Christian church. Miley decided it wasn’t for her when she realized she wouldn’t be accepted due to her sexual orientation.
    https://www.distractify.com/p/dolly-parton-religion

So Evangelicals were cool with Satan Shoes and Lil Nas X but this Gay marriage thing sent them over the edge

You really are a little junior varsity level man mentally.
    Still no data to back up your claim. You'll never post it because you can't. There is no data.

At least you'll have a tenth grade drop out give a thumbs up for your posts tho so there's that going for your ego.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still no data to back up your claim. You'll never post it because you can't. There is no data.

At least you'll have a tenth grade drop out give a thumbs up for your posts tho so there's that going for your ego.
    Your achy Blakey heart

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    now you play defense for shapiro because you always just have to disagree with whatever The Left of spurstalk says
    Legit question. What speaker doesn't monopolize the mic and time anyone asking questions, and push them down with groomed responses that would need to be broken down in a one on one debate to actually discuss? Go ahead.

But it's right there in what you quoted "The internet and TV are full of people doing basically what they do, and when it all unfolds you learn most of them don't believe a word of what they say." -Me

"flipping through the files" -SR21 pre-digging

Thread Information