Page 50 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 2288
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    The people leading the charge for whitewashing history classes have never attempted to justify those efforts in favor of "teaching skills," it has always been about how triggered you are about discussing any of America's historical blemishes. You want to virtue signal American exceptionalism to children. It's why you also make them stand and do a pledge of "allegiance" every day. You're not against teaching history. You just want to teach a version that doesn't offend you.
    Almost every straight male enjoys history. It's literally useless outside chatting over beers.

Sorry fellas American history isn't deep nor that interesting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Almost every straight male enjoys history. It's literally useless outside chatting over beers.

Do you think Home Economics should be taught to boys, too?

Loser incels need to know how to operate stoves too.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
    - George Santayana, a guy you'd probably agree with on a lot of things

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
    - George Santayana, a guy you'd probably agree with on a lot of things
    History has different sides, perspectives and experiences. Often two sides can't even agree on beginning/end.

History is a quality teaching tool for young kids especially when one connects locations/monuments/dates etc. But eventually Politics of War comes into the picture.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can see how you'd be upset about the Confederate monuments. For you, the statues themselves are the relevant history -- no more no less.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    History has different sides, perspectives and experiences. Often two sides can't even agree on beginning/end.

History is a quality teaching tool for young kids especially when one connects locations/monuments/dates etc. But eventually Politics of War comes into the picture.
    Or perspectives on history evolve, which threatens you and makes you think the preferable option is to get rid of it all together.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Woke:
    Black — social awareness
    White — illiberal progressivism rooted in racial/gender/sexual iden y
    MAGA — anything to the left of fascism

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Woke

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Woke

Yeah it always leads to rage I imagine…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you’re suicidal?
    LMAO I'm not a fat like you with no restraint or respect for myself nor am I a blue haired weirdo like the rest of your re ed tribe. I just hope you and your tribe lose the suicide hotline and just do us all a favor already. Don't go shooting up any schools beforehand fatty!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    LMAO I'm not a fat like you with no restraint or respect for myself nor am I a blue haired weirdo like the rest of your re ed tribe. I just hope you and your tribe lose the suicide hotline and just do us all a favor already. Don't go shooting up any schools beforehand fatty!
    But you are woke tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But you are woke tbh
    Not in the least. I don't push your asinine bull ideology. Continue to label me what you will as you look more like the dumbass I always pegged you to be fatty.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Not in the least. I don't push your asinine bull ideology. Continue to label me what you will as you look more like the dumbass I always pegged you to be fatty.
    Well maybe I’m just misinterpreting what “woke” is. How do you define “woke”?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you listen to this or just took enough time to be triggered by the le?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a quite literal heckler's veto

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    woke is when you're more scared of books than the leading cause of death for children

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ultra-woke

The conspiracy theory began last week when a QAnon supporter who uses the screen name “Vincent Kennedy” and has over 265,000 followers, tweeted a picture of a Huggies diaper featuring the character of Simba from “The Lion King.”The picture had circled a number of symbols that feature on the diaper design, alongside the caption: “Once you truly awake you ain’t going back to sleep.”

While the reference will be lost to anyone except those deep down the QAnon rabbit hole, Kennedy was referencing the similarity between the symbols on the diaper and those featured in an FBI do ent from 2007, published by WikiLeaks that claims certain symbols, like triangles and circular swirls, were used by pedophiles to identify their sexual preferences.
    https://www.vice.com/en/article/k7za...ies-conspiracy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    zero drag queens detected

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ooooooops, Ron DeMeatball got taken to cleaners!

“Ron DeSantis just got out-negotiated by Mickey Mouse.”

The battle between Disney and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis may not be over yet.

The new board handpicked by the Republican governor to oversee Disney’s special taxing district said Wednesday it is considering legal action over a multi-decade agreement reached between the entertainment giant and the outgoing board in the days before the state’s hostile takeover last month.

Under the agreement – quietly approved on February 8 as Florida lawmakers met in special session to hand DeSantis control of the Reedy Creek Improvement District – Disney would maintain control over much of its vast footprint in Central Florida for 30 years and, in some cases, the board can’t take significant action without first getting approval from the company.

“This essentially makes Disney the government,” board member Ron Peri said during Wednesday’s meeting, according to video posted by an Orlando television station. “This board loses, for practical purposes, the majority of its ability to do anything beyond maintaining the roads and maintaining basic infrastructure.”

https://www.cnn.com/demeatball cucked

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A bearded pro powerlifter entered a women’s compe ion in Canada — and smashed a record held by a trans lifter who was watching.

Avi Silverberg, the head coach for Team Canada Powerlifting for more than 10 years, entered Saturday’s Heroes Classic tournament in Lethbridge, Alberta, after identifying as a female.

Video shared by athlete activist group the Independent Council on Women’s Sports (ICONS) shows him walking up to the platform still fully bearded and wearing a regular men’s singlet.

He then casually bench-pressed nearly 370 pounds — beating the current Alberta women’s record by almost 100 pounds.

https://nypost.com/2023/03/30/male-p...breaks-record/

She's so brave

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do you define “woke”?
    Grab a big mirror and look into it Mono.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A bearded pro powerlifter entered a women’s compe ion in Canada — and smashed a record held by a trans lifter who was watching.

Avi Silverberg, the head coach for Team Canada Powerlifting for more than 10 years, entered Saturday’s Heroes Classic tournament in Lethbridge, Alberta, after identifying as a female.

Video shared by athlete activist group the Independent Council on Women’s Sports (ICONS) shows him walking up to the platform still fully bearded and wearing a regular men’s singlet.

He then casually bench-pressed nearly 370 pounds — beating the current Alberta women’s record by almost 100 pounds.

https://nypost.com/2023/03/30/male-p...breaks-record/

She's so brave
    why are you crying?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information