Page 41 of 92 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 2287
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The number of students who have been accommodated in school for believing themselves to be a different animal species is zero.

Republicans are morons.
    The antifurry theme is persistent, perhaps it strikes an emotional chord with people. A lot of stuff that looks like nonsense to outsiders is probably stuff they bond over. Mood affiliation doesn't necessarily answer to reason, math or widely acknowledged facts.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trans Figure Skater Makes History, Then Slips On Ice
    https://www.newsweek.com/trans-figur...ps-ice-1777521

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trans Figure Skater Makes History, Then Slips On Ice
    https://www.newsweek.com/trans-figur...ps-ice-1777521

SnackBoi watches figure skating

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The subtheme of men transitioning to excel in women's sports simply doesn't have legs, the incidence is rare and the advantage of having been born male is overrated.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The subtheme of men transitioning to excel in women's sports simply doesn't have legs, the incidence is rare and the advantage of having been born male is overrated.
    yeah no its not

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ehh... depends on the sport, and also what age somebody started to transition

but the panic leading to bills about grade level sports is completely absurd

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uh, wtf?? Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you read that right, I didn't say nonexistent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see a lot of assertions and very little analysis. At the end of the day testosterone expression in humans with a Y chromosome leads significantly more mass, height, and strength over someone's expression with two X chromosomes. It's ing obvious to anyone who remembers living through their first 15 years.

Now the arguments that I have heard is that transition hormone therapy causes muscle atrophy -it can- however this is not universal and it doesn't shrink your additional bone growth.

Prima facie and de facto it is a compe ive advantage to be bigger and taller in sports. Baseball, basketball, volleyball, swimming, golf, track and field and all the high school sports alike. We ban people for hormone therapy in sports already for this reason.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    lol what a stupid take.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we're talking about high school and younger here, and the incidence is pretty rare.

what's the compelling state interest here?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    both in general and especially at the highest level, men undoubtedly have a physical advantage. However in a lot of sports, iq, temperament and technique can trump physical attributes. If a trans man beat a woman in say a shooting compe ion, or were successful even in something like basketball or soccer, I think it would be because of their non physical talents more than their height or strength. Even in athletics, you arent seeing giant trans mean dominating women and erasing the history books.

at the school level, i agree testosterone is overrated. Ive been involved in my kids sports teams for the past 10 years now, and there are always girls that are extremely athletic just as there are always a lot of puny boys who apparently didnt have testosterone let those kids develop their skills and figure out what team they are playing for later.. its such a fringe event that it barely merits contemplation. all these men going bananas over womens swimming or whatever, are the same ones that taunt their boys that they run/lift or whatever like girls. if youre worried about womens sports, encourage them to participate instead of creating more barriers. in the end, compe ion is supposed to make everyone better..

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    That’s well said. Ten years of observation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anti-woke just means anti-black and antigay. It's the same old bigoted bull with new rhetoric.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Anti-woke just means anti-black and antigay. It's the same old bigoted bull with new rhetoric.

Look at you hero. Posting on a sports forum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone still watches this guy?

Had to be Darrin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone still watches this guy?

Had to be Darrin.
    ^ this chat bot always instantly replies to my random, infrequent posts. Always.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yep,

Woke is nothing new, there's nothing but a buzz word for white straight male Christian racist supremacy

Obscuring the hate, grievance, vengeful, retrograde ignorant, polarizing, inflammatory bull

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ this chat bot always instantly replies to my random, infrequent posts. Always.
    You don't want me to read your posts?

Why do you post?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tl;dw

Can you put it in a nuts for us? What's Maher's argument and do you agree with it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeSantis v Disney

The new law would essentially make Reedy Creek beholden to one person: Ron DeSantis, or whoever happens to be governor of Florida.

Florida lawmakers are proposing to give Ron DeSantis full control over the board overseeing Walt Disney Co.’s special district, as the Republican governor escalates his fight with the entertainment giant.

A new bill filed Monday would give the governor power to appoint the five-member board of supervisors that runs what is now known as the Reedy Creek Improvement District, a special government en y that’s granted sweeping benefits to Disney for half a century. Those appointees will then have to be confirmed by state senators. The new rules also prevent anyone that in the past three years had ties to any theme park from serving on the board.

“Florida is dissolving the corporate kingdom and beginning a new era of accountability and transparency,” Bryan Griffin, DeSantis’ press secretary, said in an emailed statement. The former rules “gifted extraordinary special privileges to a single corporation.”
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...rd-in-new-bill

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "There's something wrong with my chat bot, it won't give me permission to use the n-word."

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It's pretty hilarious to try to imagine the scenario conservatives are dreaming up where using the N-word prevents nuclear holocaust.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's pretty hilarious to try to imagine the scenario conservatives are dreaming up where using the N-word prevents nuclear holocaust.

Thread Information