Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cowboys should stand pat and take the best offensive lineman. If we take a WR in the first road I won't watch them next year. Also, trading up for a position that isn't QB, or a sure-fire HOF pass rusher like Myles Garrett or Von Miller.... is a bad trade-up.

Aidan Hutchinson the life long Michigander gets to stay in Detroit

Hoping Linderbaum falls to the Cowboys because he's the best center to come out in a long time and would solidify that position long term for Dallas which has been a problem since Frederick went down in the 2018 offseason with GBS and never recovered and retired.
    Last edited by Millennial_Messiah; 04-28-2022 at 01:22 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Apparently the Seahawks trading up to #1 thing was fake news, but not really surprised. Whoever tweeted it should get fired, that Simon guy... but not really surprising no trade ups because this draft class pretty much rivals 2013, milquetoast at the top, no blue chip QB prospects, lots of good value in the late first round and on day 2 instead. Expect a run on linemen early. Very 2013ish draft upcoming. As milquetoast as it gets.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Not good enough. I want 2-1st Rounders or no deal

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Not good enough. I want 2-1st Rounders or no deal
    2 first rounders for a chess piece that probably won't make it to 30 as an impact player on the football field. Only a in' re ed team would do that. Seattle's been known to do that, but now they're finally rebuilding instead of selling the farm every year to "make it work with Russ". I don't think even the Jets would be that stupid.

You trade 2 first rounders or more for a quarterback and only a quarterback in this era. Even a Myles Garrett or prime Von Miller doesn't get you to the Super Bowl and thus is worth at maximum a first round pick and a couple other picks that aren't first rounders and potentially a role player or prospect or two. An elite QB and an elite QB only does give you a shot at winning a SB, and thus only a quarterback realistically fetches multiple firsts. Especially considering you not only have to trade the picks for the guy but you also have to pay them top dollar, heavy salary cap impact immediately after trading for them.

Deebo is a WR/HB hybrid with a questionable shelf life considering his high-mileage usage with the Niners and is going to get paid very soon his one and only huge NFL contract and his market value is realistically a 1st and either a 3rd or 4th or a player of a position in need on a rookie contract.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    well raiders dont pick until round 3... so i havent put nearly as much time/thought into the draft compared to what i usually do, so no big mock draft from me this year

my favorite players though (not necessarily best) are Evan Neal, Treylon Burks, Derek Stingley, and Sauce Gardner. as long as those guys stay out of the AFC-W i'm good

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    happiest for Hutchinson tbh. Detroit is pretty assy outside of downtown and the suburbs but it's great that he gets to stay in MI.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    plus, Walker and Stingley don't have to move very far either, tbh just 1 state away, short day drive for both

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Welp, "Sauce" didn't get drafted by the Bengals, because they're picking #31 instead of their usual #4ish this year. There goes that streak.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Last great Buckeye WR?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    OMG JERMAINE STILL ON THE BOARD

I WANTED LINDERBAUM BUT HOLY ....

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Where is Todd McShay? lol

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Seems little interest this year

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Seems little interest this year
    It's the worst draft class since 2013. Like 2013, no blue chip quarterback prospects. Not even a true red chipper. Like 2013, there will be a small handful of stud players but not necessarily in the order they were drafted. Like 2013, no sure thing prospects at the top of the draft. Like 2013, the Eagles did very well and pretty much everyone else didn't, except for the Chiefs getting a steal at a skill position on Day 2 in both cases. It is what it is.

I've been saying all along that this draft class was very 2013ish and the prophecy has been fulfilled.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    raiders didnt have a lot to work with after the Adams trade. they targeted the OL ad DL which were both positions of need, so that was nice. i get taking 1 RB since Jacobs' contract is done in a year. i really didnt get throwing away the last pick on a second RB. late 7th rounders rarely make the roster anyway but why not swing at a guy who has a prayer at cracking the 53 like a random athletic DB

overall given the picks they had i'd give a B+ since the only pick i really didnt like was a late 7th

Thread Information