My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1st to:

Lead his team in points, rebounds, assists, steals, blocks and field goal percentage in a season since steals and blocks became official in 1973-74, according to research by ESPN Stats & Information.

25/13/7 to boot.

Wish the Spurs had a chance for him.

"I would like it, of course," Jokic said when asked about a contract extension. "But it's not something that I'm deciding. I think if [the] offer is on the table, of course I'm going to accept it because I really like the organization, I really like the people who works here. I'm in [a] really good relationship with everybody from [the] owner to equipment manager."

Link
    Nikola Jokic says he'll sign supermax, Michael Malone anticipates Jamal Murray's return as Denver Nuggets' season ends (espn.com)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't like Jamaal Murray but I do wish he'd come back 100% for Jokic's sake, he deserves better.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Great player. Much improved defensively. Great approach to the game. Humble. And still might be getting better. Plus, his game most likely will age very well.

Lol I did feel bad for him. Will Barton for the most part was the Nuggz 2nd best player, and he's essentially the mental equivalent of Ricky Davis. There are 6 year olds learning basketball for the first time that play with more discipline and awareness than Barton.

......................... mystargtr34's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nuggets with a healthy Murray and MPJ (if there is such a thing) will be damn good. Probably a 55-60 win team and would have taken the Warriors to 7.

What they really need though is a good wing defender to start at the 2 next to Murray. They can then move Barton’s ass to the bench where he belongs. Even when Murray and MPJ come back they’ll be lacking in this area.

Rekon they’ll draft 3-D or a defender with size at 21 (Beauchamp, Kendall Brown, Trevor Keels) and they’ll be strong next year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Congrats to Denver for paying 50 million a year to lose in the 1st round or 2nd round for years to come. They will probably alternate. So next year they will beat the Jazz and then the year after that they will lose to Memphis.

Thread Information