Page 11 of 106 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"We're not guilty, YOU ARE!!!"
    He just admitted guilt by Biden. Yet again, your reading comprehension skills really suck.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He just admitted guilt by Biden. Yet again, your reading comprehension skills really suck.
    he was just aching to use that meme, further proving the right can't meme.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he was just aching to use that meme, further proving the right can't meme.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    'Whoa': Klobuchar reacts to what Trump's SCOTUS nominees said about abortion during confirmations

Don Lemon Tonight
    Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-MN) and CNN's Don Lemon look back on how Trump's Supreme Court nominees answered questions about Roe vs. Wade during their confirmation hearings.

~~~
    Finally managed to wipe that near permanent grin off her in' sucker. But how?
    Trump President
    Not Clinton.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

JOE BIDEN
    Published May 3, 2022 3:09pm EDT

Biden brutalized over ‘incoherent’ and ‘vile’ claim that Roe is in line with ‘all basic mainstream religions’

'Please don't ever tell me that Biden is a devout Catholic...What a joke'

~~~~~~~~~

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

JOE BIDEN
    Published May 3, 2022 3:09pm EDT

Biden brutalized over ‘incoherent’ and ‘vile’ claim that Roe is in line with ‘all basic mainstream religions’

'Please don't ever tell me that Biden is a devout Catholic...What a joke'

~~~~~~~~~
    THREAD

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So this is a ploy to try and save Democrats in the midterms. Luckily for the GOP, things have been so awful under Biden that it wont work. It does effect the election, though. Instead of winning 70 house seats they will win 45, IMO.

If the leak is true and my understanding is correct, this means that abortion rights go back to the states. So no more liberals fleeing NY and California and bringing their poor choice voting habits to Texas and Florida. Sounds like a win for Red states.

I've been saying for the past 2 years that the country is more divided than ever and that you will see red states getting redder and blue states getting bluer. Looks as though I was correct on that front.
    Mid terms are generally inconsequential because it's more closely dominated by local issues. This does give Dems a very lasting impact on federal elections to rally out people though (provided their candidate isn't another stain, some things are hard to overcome)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very good. One of those amendments was the 14th, which abrogated the states' ability to restrict or infringe upon rights that weren't enumerated in the original cons ution or bill or rights. In light of that amendment, why does the cons ution's failure to mention "abortion" have any legal relevance whatsoever?
    Exactly. The Cons ution also doesn't mention slavery. Or that corporations have a free speech right just like persons do. There's more here than just a breach of stare decisis, it's a very convoluted, terrible decision right up there with "separate but equal"...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly. The Cons ution also doesn't mention slavery. Or that corporations have a free speech right just like persons do. There's more here than just a breach of stare decisis, it's a very convoluted, terrible decision right up there with "separate but equal"...
    well it didnt. but then there was the 13th amendment

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Triggered,,,,

Willy Lowry on Twitter: "A visibly shaken and angry Senator Elizabeth Warren just spoke in-front of #SCOTUS. @TheNationalNews https://t.co/KzQ2Z0Lg3b" / Twitter

and Warren wants to increase the amount of liberal justices on the supreme court. She wants to change the rules because she doesnt like the rulings. Isnt that what democrats accuse republicans of doing with voter suppression?,,,,
    Liz

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well it didnt. but then there was the 13th amendment
    Sorry, I meant segregation. I was thinking of Plessy v. Ferguson.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't get conservative's obsession with the originalism. We're not in a mostly agrarian society that lacks electricity, modern medicine, and the internet. Medicine, law, engineering, etc... have made light years' worth of progress in the past 246 years. Do conservatives want doctor's using the prevailing methods of treatment in 1776 to conduct surgery? Or engineers to use then-prevailing methods to build infrastructure? If the answer is presumably no - and lol if yes - then why the are they arguing to use the same methods to run the most important country in the world?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't get conservative's obsession with the originalism. We're not in a mostly agrarian society that lacks electricity, modern medicine, and the internet. Medicine, law, engineering, etc... have made light years' worth of progress in the past 246 years. Do conservatives want doctor's using the prevailing methods of treatment in 1776 to conduct surgery? Or engineers to use then-prevailing methods to build infrastructure? If the answer is presumably no - and lol if yes - then why the are they arguing to use the same methods to run the most important country in the world?
    I think they're mostly into the idea of raping people they own tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    THREAD

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The leaking should not happen.
    Somebody needs to be outed for this.

That said, Im glad we have the insight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry, I meant segregation. I was thinking of Plessy v. Ferguson.
    What about Barry vs Parker, the case that established the line between texting and ing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Isn't relying on the underlying theme of the cons ution "originalism"?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We should start teaching percentages in math with statistics based on how developed babies are at time of abortion.
    Before or after social learning?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "We should start teaching percentages in math with statistics based on how developed babies are at time of abortion."

"We" already do present an average time when the notochord forms, heart beats, hand and finger formation. But you want %s... Yeah. Thats the perfect math problem for conserva s who dont know math and want to get a point across that is taught in biology.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "We should start teaching percentages in math with statistics based on how developed babies are at time of abortion."

"We" already do present an average time when the notochord forms, heart beats, hand and finger formation. But you want %s... Yeah. Thats the perfect math problem for conserva s who dont know math and want to get a point across that is taught in biology.
    Don't fret, peeg...He will have that all in the Book.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

To the abortionists: at what point during pregnancy should abortion be made illegal?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

To the abortionists: at what point during pregnancy should abortion be made illegal?

Thread Information