Page 3 of 106 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who ever leaked this should be shot

They already had to put a wall around the supreme
    Court
    ST’s most well known domestic terrorist right here.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You posted after I did, Nostradignus.
    Is this supposed to save face even though you know we posted at basically the same time? Who do you think you're fooling? More importantly why do you care so much?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You might be, but your cons uents would still blame you. You had the con.
    So we're back to the post about feminists that you sidestepped.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m thinking the leak was not a true leak, but just a scare tactic to be used for the upcoming midterm elections

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a great case in point.

Go your religion. The moment you refuse to acknowledge the separation then you’re the terrorists. The moment you quote scripture you acknowledge that you’re not a real American.
    "One Nation under God"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is this supposed to save face in front of people who might not know we posted at basically the same time? Who do you think you're fooling?
    No dip , you posted after me. You want to split hairs on human vs fetus based on the minute before vs after birth but your post 1 minute after mine is meaningless to your flaccid "gottem" attempt?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So we're back to the post about feminists that you sidestepped.
    Losing RvW isn't a good look if you're a democrat leader. You can spin that all you like.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ducks copy/pasting various opinions he agrees with from some various message boards

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republican Senator Josh Hawley of Missouri, a former law clerk to Roberts on the court, tweeted that the leak was an “assault” by the left that was “clearly meant to intimidate” the court.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republican Senator Josh Hawley of Missouri, a former law clerk to Roberts on the court, tweeted that the leak was an “assault” by the left that was “clearly meant to intimidate” the court.
    LOL intimidating this fascist court

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ducks copy/pasting various opinions he agrees with from some various message boards
    He does it with comment sections of articles too.

I don't think Ive ever seen him produce a single original thought.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure I see the benefit for someone on the left to leak it. It doesn't change the decision. It doesn't make it less inevitable. All it does is distract the media from coverage of the decision itself. It turns it into a spy movie instead of a discussion of bodily autonomy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No dip , you posted after me. You want to split hairs on human vs fetus based on the minute before vs after birth but your post 1 minute after mine is meaningless to your flaccid "gottem" attempt?
    I'm still not sure who you're trying to convince here.

Maybe pull up another Bible verse, pastor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "One Nation under God"
    You think that resonates with anyone? You’re an assault on liberty and everything this country is truly about. You don’t really understand what America really is.

You want to worry about indoctrination. Ban some books because two penises might touch. You’re a prime example of real indoctrination.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You want to split hairs on human fetus based on the minute before vs after birth
    Wait....

Wait...

Do you not know what a fetus is?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait....

Wait...

Do you not know what a fetus is?

Do you not know what "before" is?

If your entire argument is based on legality, you're going to lose. Why should I make a distinction that it's ok to kill the infant 1 minute before birth but not 1 minute after?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you not know what "before" is?

If your entire argument is based on legality, you're going to lose. Why should I make a distinction that it's ok to kill the infant 1 minute before birth but not 1 minute after?
    I don't know why "one minute before birth" is part of the discussion at all except that you brought it up to avoid talking about fetuses In the context of an abortion discussion.

1 minute before birth, assuming its health checks out and the mother is safe, you have a viable living baby that can survive outside the womb.
    Last edited by Spurminator; 05-02-2022 at 10:37 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think that resonates with anyone? You’re an assault on liberty and everything this country is truly about. You don’t really understand what America really is.

You want to worry about indoctrination. Ban some books because two penises might touch. You’re a prime example of real indoctrination.
    Section 4 of the Flag Code states:

The Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag: "I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.", should be rendered by standing at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart. When not in uniform men should remove any non-religious headdress with their right hand and hold it at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart. Persons in uniform should remain silent, face the flag, and render the military salute."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The issue is that "what America really is" is different for different people/groups. This country is a compilation of different cultures and experiences and no, it's not a great melting pot where everyone strives for freedom. The Native Americans were wholesale slaughtered and the Africans and Chinese were labor raped to build "this great nation". You can sit down with that grandstanding.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Under God" was added to the pledge because we were at war with your favorite country.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Under God" was added to the pledge because we were at war with your favorite country.
    So?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Section 4 of the Flag Code states:

The Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag: "I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.", should be rendered by standing at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart. When not in uniform men should remove any non-religious headdress with their right hand and hold it at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart. Persons in uniform should remain silent, face the flag, and render the military salute."
    Basically you’ve got nothing. This copy and paste offers nothing. You clearly don’t have the ability to formulate a thought or argument. But this is exactly the copy and paste we’ve come to expect from people like you.

Your absolutist perspective is exactly why we are where we are. You people have become the cancer of society.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The issue is that "what America really is" is different for different people/groups. This country is a compilation of different cultures and experiences and no, it's not a great melting pot where everyone strives for freedom. The Native Americans were wholesale slaughtered and the Africans and Chinese were labor raped to build "this great nation". You can sit down with that grandstanding.
    I’m certainly not disputing that. I’m looking at things for what they are today.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kinda surprised Republicans gave up the leverage on this one, TBH. The majority opposes repealing Roe v. Wade but it was never as huge a motivator as it was for the extreme right wing. Might change now.
    I've said it before but they didn't have a choice with rbg dying they got the votes and if they didn't overturn out how do they campaign on overturning it? Their voters aren't THAT stupid

Thread Information