Page 51 of 106 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 2626
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Then why mandates in shots in woman kids and men
    My body my right flies out the window

ducks, hittin' it, like a ring & a bell.
    ducks!!!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what do you suggest be done?
    Ain't jack that can be done now unless we get a time machine to 2016. Calling abortion an irrelevant "distraction" because you still jerking off to economic determinism like its 1848 didnt help tho: https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/hill...ry?id=38063205 I mean if we are passing blame to the left side of the aisle is where I'd ing start though.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the way it is and wont change anytime soon,,,good with me. Democrats shove their agenda down conservatives throats and then are shocked when conservatives do the same in kind,,,,democrats force transgender bathrooms, gay weddings, abortions,,,,basically everything conservative christians are against and then they are shocked when conservative christians fight back?,,,,get the outta here. I dont believe in a god but if you push people who do then eventually they are gonna push back and then you get mad and protest. This aint going nowhere,,,bipartianship will never happen again in this country,,,,ever. Its an us or them mentality from here on out,,,,til one side wins all the marbles.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This is the way it is and wont change anytime soon,,,good with me. Democrats shove their agenda down conservatives throats and then are shocked when conservatives do the same in kind,,,,democrats force transgender bathrooms, gay weddings, abortions,,,,basically everything conservative christians are against and then they are shocked when conservative christians fight back?,,,,get the outta here. I dont believe in a god but if you push people who do then eventually they are gonna push back and then you get mad and protest. This aint going nowhere,,,bipartianship will never happen again in this country,,,,ever. Its an us or them mentality from here on out,,,,til one side wins all the marbles.
    Amen!!!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just remember this,,,ive said it time and time and time again,,,people vote with their pocketbook. All the republican posters on here were up in arms when it first broke months ago that Roe vs Wade would be overturned,,,all of them saying it would ruin republicans in the midterms,,,I said no chance. As long as inflation is happening,,,democrats are toast. I still stand by that,,,independents are gonna vote republican by the millions in the midterms,,,no matter what the democrats try and disillusion them with. Pocketbook rules all.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "seize" leadership... typo.
    Whoa close one. Good thing you caught it. Gramma police's are on the warpath lately.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who forced you to get an abortion?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who forced you to get an abortion?
    Who forced you to be a woman?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

"disburse"

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Just remember this,,,ive said it time and time and time again,,,people vote with their pocketbook. All the republican posters on here were up in arms when it first broke months ago that Roe vs Wade would be overturned,,,all of them saying it would ruin republicans in the midterms,,,I said no chance. As long as inflation is happening,,,democrats are toast. I still stand by that,,,independents are gonna vote republican by the millions in the midterms,,,no matter what the democrats try and disillusion them with. Pocketbook rules all.

I agree. Biden and Pelosi saying this issue is on the ballot is laughable. As if they have done anything to actually earn any person's vote this fall.

It marginally moves the needle. Instead of losing 65 house seats they lose 60, imo.

People are drowning in inflation and debt. It's so dire right now that even Covid and George Flloyd cant save Dems

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ain't jack that can be done now unless we get a time machine to 2016. Calling abortion an irrelevant "distraction" because you still jerking off to economic determinism like its 1848 didnt help tho: https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/hill...ry?id=38063205 I mean if we are passing blame to the left side of the aisle is where I'd ing start though.
    I mentioned the US Cons ution and what Dems can do right now to protect people' rights. lol @ you distracting from the responsibility that goes with where power is now, on the left side of the aisle, and lmfao @ thinking that punching left does anything to reverse the damage done by Republican fascists. Hand waving about 1848 and material determinism doesn't move the ball an inch, it's pure jackoffery.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol at "nothing to be done"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    History didn't end when Trump won, and it's objectively wrong to say there's nothing Dems can do today because HRC lost the election 5 1/2 years ago. Talk about determinism.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your a fascistic sadist, we knew that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So much for right wingers respecting free assembly and the right to pe ion for the redress of grievances

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Emancipation and the 2nd founding don't happen without Lincoln and the US Congress ignoring Dred Scott and packing the court. The template is right there, guys.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree. Biden and Pelosi saying this issue is on the ballot is laughable. As if they have done anything to actually earn any person's vote this fall.

It marginally moves the needle. Instead of losing 65 house seats they lose 60, imo.

People are drowning in inflation and debt. It's so dire right now that even Covid and George Flloyd cant save Dems
    The midterms were always a losing proposition for the Dems, even before the alleged economic malarkey this year. Every recent president went through the same thing, Obama, Trump, and so will Joe now.

Still remember the "red wave" during the Obama years, followed by the "blue wave" during Trump, both completely overhyped. This time won't be any different.

These rulings will turn out the vote for Dems, no doubt about it. But it won't be for midterms, which are generally more tilted towards local issues and where gerrymandering is more prominent.

Dems should be looking at 2024, but Joe needs to step aside, tbh... The problem with him is not that he doesn't have time to revert his image, he's just too damn old.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It also doesn't happen without the 1861 Congress expelling disloyal nullifiers. The US Reps and Senators who supported Trump's attempted autocoup by voting against certification on Jan 6th should be expelled from Congress and barred from holding office.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republicans are winning their long fought battle to make women second-class citizens again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're already back in the 1850s, in a way. Similar state of play between the states. Republicans are turning the clock back to the 19th century. Paternalism plus herrenvolk democracy is their ethos.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We're already back in the 1850s, in a way. Similar state of play between the states. Republicans are turning the clock back to the 19th century. Paternalism plus herrenvolk democracy is their ethos.

Winester has been tuning into State run media CNN...they said precisely that last night.
    tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You lost this one, daddy. You took this right up the wazoo with a 12-incher.

ha, ha.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Thread Information