Page 58 of 106 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 2628
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Better come hard Trumpistas, mask is off.
    We came hard and we ended Roe after 50 years. We never gave up, nor gave in. While you all were busy baiting and hustling race we kept our eye on the prize and put Roe in a grave.

How?

You know how, you SOB, you...

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

It'll never end.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    of a lib

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better come hard Trumpistas, mask is off.
    Your mask ain't off scaredy cat

...and you supported Gary Johnson cuz principles

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

His pussy hat is on

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lmao surprised you guys aren't celebrating together. Teaming up with Republicans via 2016 to elect Trump and overturn Roe is one of the far left's biggest victories in the last 30 years imo

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darrin pops in on a Saturday night, drunk as usual, and with nothing to say, as usual.

You're not going to stop the world from having sex either Darrin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So your position is if a working 25 year old single woman has sex with her boyfriend of one month and ends up pregnant before she's ready to have a baby, she's a piece of .

See this is why I know it's about sex for you guys. It's all resentment. It's none of your business if she should have a baby or not.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So your position is if a working 25 year old single woman has sex with her boyfriend of one month and ends up pregnant before she's ready to have a baby, she's a piece of .

See this is why I know it's about sex for you guys. It's all resentment. It's none of your business if she should have a baby or not.
    Only if she kills that baby, yes.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

if she has an abortion out of selfishness shes a piece of . Most people who act out of pure selfishness are pieces of , you assuming that pregnancy is some sort of carve out for that shows what it means for you guys. Is it my business that she should have a baby? Did I say that? No, I said that them acting out of pure selfishness is a POS move.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if she has an abortion out of selfishness shes a piece of . Most people who act out of pure selfishness are pieces of , you assuming that pregnancy is some sort of carve out for that shows what it means for you guys. Is it my business that she should have a baby? Did I say that? No, I said that them acting out of pure selfishness is a POS move.
    If I get a prescription to fight the flu, I am also acting out of selfishness. Am I a piece of ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I get a prescription to fight the flu, I am also acting out of selfishness. Am I a piece of ?
    did you someone knowing that flu was the possibility?

Also a virus is a single strand RNA so a better ty metaphor use food poisoning, an embryo has more in common with bacteria. Also antivirals don'tusually kill viruses so your metaphor sucks. They inhitbit replication and your immune system takes care of existing load. So no, taking a medicine that inhibits a virus from binding to your cell while your immune system kills the infection does not make you a piece of .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Donald Trump's lasting legacy will now be the overturning of Roe v. Wade.

Analysis by Chris Cillizza, CNN Editor-at-large

Updated 3:37 PM ET, Sat June 25, 2022

Nigh on a half-century & that old man rendered it null & void.

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But since you like metaphors how about this one. Does a CEO who fires 10% of his work force out of pure selfishness, must not be a POS because that's his right, he's doing it to ensure his quality of life though so he must not be a POS, right?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    We came hard and we ended Roe after 50 years. We never gave up, nor gave in. While you all were busy baiting and hustling race we kept our eye on the prize and put Roe in a grave.

How?

You know how, you SOB, you...

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

It'll never end.
    Who cares? Abortion isn't outright banned. It's just left up to the states now. If you live in a bat crazy religious state you're f'd now but then you were already f'd living in a dumb state like that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did you someone knowing that flu was the possibility?
    Maybe I did. So what? What do you have against ing?

Also a virus is a single strand RNA so a better ty metaphor use food poisoning, an embryo has more in common with bacteria. Also antivirals don'tusually kill viruses so your metaphor sucks. They inhitbit replication and your immune system takes care of existing load. So no, taking a medicine that inhibits a virus from binding to your cell while your immune system kills the infection does not make you a piece of .
    The metaphor relates to selfish action, not whether an embryo is like a virus, so instead of sharing your quick read on antivirals maybe you should read the Wikipedia page on the effects of pregnancy on women and get back to me if they're still pieces of if they don't want to make a 9-month-or-more commitment to that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But since you like metaphors how about this one. Does a CEO who fires 10% of his work force out of pure selfishness, must not be a POS because that's his right, he's doing it to ensure his quality of life though so he must not be a POS, right?
    Most CEO's are pieces of , most of them have a fiduciary duty to a board and stockholders, and when they fire people that's impacting other people.

Sounds like you believe life begins at conception.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who cares? Abortion isn't outright banned. It's just left up to the states now. If you live in a bat crazy religious state you're f'd now but then you were already f'd living in a dumb state like that.
    Do you really want whether you have a right to privacy determined by a state government?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If 10% of the CEO's workforce were parasitically feeding off of his internal organs, I would support the layoffs without judgment.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Do you really want whether you have a right to privacy determined by a state government?
    No, but I mitigate the chances of that happening by choosing the right state to reside in. Red states have been going after abortion every way they can for the last two decades so people should have already known what they were up against when living in states like that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most CEO's are pieces of , most of them have a fiduciary duty to a board and stockholders, and when they fire people that's impacting other people.

Sounds like you believe life begins at conception.
    Sounds like you don't know about me I never said that. And I didn't need wikipedia to know how antivirals work I have prior knowledge. And the embro is not like a virus it's like a bacteria but I believe the correct metaphor you are going for is parasite. So rather than copying some ty Facebook metaphor learn how to science.

Most CEOs bonus's would cover the cost of the employees the canned but hey if you want to defend CEOs more power to you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol rights being dependent on transient political majorities and akin to consumer choice, as if that were a good thing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    True, but Roe is dead, Trump put it on-the-spot and killed it. No mistakes this time; he chose wisely, hitting each of the 3 like ringing a bell. Nobody faltered, or, turned him.

And late your side came hard, hitman; first with the leak and then late with the assassination attempt on Kavanaugh.

Trump did right. "Easy to do justice. Hard to do right."

Thread Information