Page 59 of 106 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 2628
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You turned it black&white during Hussein's reign of terror which has continued under Biden's fake Presidency.

You've only yourself to blame.
    Your regrets are your own.
    I've no sympathy for you.

Let us proceed...

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like you don't know about me I never said that. And I didn't need wikipedia to know how antivirals work I have prior knowledge. And the embro is not like a virus it's like a bacteria but I believe the correct metaphor you are going for is parasite. So rather than copying some ty Facebook metaphor learn how to science.

Most CEOs bonus's would cover the cost of the employees the canned but hey if you want to defend CEOs more power to you
    "Most CEOs are pieces of " is defending them?

If you don't believe life begins at conception then comparing an embryo to an adult who is laid off from his job is a weird metaphor. An abortion impacts only the mother and the embryo/fetus. If it's "selfish," then at whose expense?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, but I mitigate the chances of that happening by choosing the right state to reside in. Red states have been going after abortion every way they can for the last two decades so people should have already known what they were up against when living in states like that.
    But if you somehow didn't have that choice or mobility, tough ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the criminalization of medical treatment for miscarriage is more a matter of when, not if

Https://www.businessinsider.com/woma...-repeal-2022-6

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    But if you somehow didn't have that choice or mobility, tough ?
    Yeah, all of this was on the ballot 6 years ago. People were warned over and over and they stayed home anyway and let some reality TV clown become President in a low turnout election. Then they all came out 4 years later when it was too late. You reap what you sow. Hopefully the good thing that comes out of this is people won't be so complacent anymore. All elections matter now all the way down to state and local.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Lmao surprised you guys aren't celebrating together. Teaming up with Republicans via 2016 to elect Trump and overturn Roe is one of the far left's biggest victories in the last 30 years imo
    How responsible is the DNC for rigging a primary for a deeply unlikeable candidate?

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Most CEOs are pieces of " is defending them?

If you don't believe life begins at conception then comparing an embryo to an adult who is laid off from his job is a weird metaphor. An abortion impacts only the mother and the embryo/fetus. If it's "selfish," then at whose expense?
    You're the one using bad faith metaphors comparing an embryo to a virus, I just followed your lead.

If it's "selfish," then at whose expense?
    Please don't misquote me I didn't say abortion was selfish I said if the woman was doing an abortion for selfish reasons

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, all of this was on the ballot 6 years ago. People were warned over and over and they stayed home anyway and let some reality TV clown become President in a low turnout election. Then they all came out 4 years later when it was too late. You reap what you sow. Hopefully the good thing that comes out of this is people won't be so complacent anymore. All elections matter now all the way down to state and local.
    Amazing how some are so blase about losing rights.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How responsible is the DNC for rigging a primary for a deeply unlikeable candidate?

lmao normal people who arent propagandized by Chapo Trap House/Intercept level garbage just 100% united against that guy twice now: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/01/u...ic-voters.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The GOP championing an en lement program for women!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Donald Trump's lasting legacy will now be the overturning of Roe v. Wade.

Analysis by Chris Cillizza, CNN Editor-at-large

Updated 3:37 PM ET, Sat June 25, 2022

Nigh on a half-century & that old man rendered it null & void.

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

Roe is dead, Trump put it on-the-spot and killed it. No mistakes this time; he chose wisely, hitting each of the 3 like ringing a bell. Nobody faltered, or, turned him.

And late your side came hard; first with the leak and then late with the assassination attempt on Kavanaugh.

Trump did right.
    "Easy to do justice. Hard to do right."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like you don't know about me I never said that. And I didn't need wikipedia to know how antivirals work I have prior knowledge. And the embro is not like a virus it's like a bacteria but I believe the correct metaphor you are going for is parasite. So rather than copying some ty Facebook metaphor learn how to science.

Most CEOs bonus's would cover the cost of the employees the canned but hey if you want to defend CEOs more power to you

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're the one using bad faith metaphors comparing an embryo to a virus, I just followed your lead.
    Comparing it to a bacteria/parasite doesn't fundamentally change the argument. A virus, bacteria, or parasite is an invasive presence in someone's body.

Please don't misquote me I didn't say abortion was selfish I said if the woman was doing an abortion for selfish reasons
    Let me be more clear. If she's having an abortion for selfish reasons, then at whose expense? Why is she a piece of ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Amazing how some are so blase about losing rights.
    Sometimes people need to experience some pain to shake them out of their apathy. If they don't learn from this there's no hope for them. It's crazy to me the difference between the 2014/2016 elections vs the 2018/2020 elections. The 2018 midterms had the highest voter turnout since Women's suffrage followed up by the biggest general election in 2020. Where were all those people when it mattered? Biden was just as bland as Hillary so he didn't drive that turnout. People voted in record numbers because they were shaken. The one thing I'll give to the Trump University administation is he made elections great again because he was so bad that he drove voter turnout through the roof. I'm hoping 2022 and beyond keeps the trend of 2018 and 2020.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sometimes people need to experience some pain to shake them out of their apathy. If they don't learn from this there's no hope for them. It's crazy to me the difference between the 2014/2016 elections vs the 2018/2020 elections. The 2018 midterms had the highest voter turnout since Women's suffrage followed up by the biggest general election in 2020. Where were all those people when it mattered? Biden was just as bland as Hillary so he didn't drive that turnout. People voted in record numbers because they were shaken. The one thing I'll give to the Trump University administation is he made elections great again because he was so bad that he drove voter turnout through the roof. I'm hoping 2022 and beyond keeps the trend of 2018 and 2020.
    Men were able to vote for a man against the other man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know she gets preggers a lot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People voted in record numbers because they didn't have to leave home to vote.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And DMC can't have that.

Maybe the young voters will actually vote now.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    And DMC can't have that.

Maybe the young voters will actually vote now.
    They need to and also get some younger candidates out there because the last thing this country needs are 70+ year old fossils from the Beaver Cleaver era running the country and making decisions for the next generation. I think voting being more convenient is what scares Republicans the most because they know younger people are much more tolerant and have the potential to stop their antiquated agenda.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Comparing it to a bacteria/parasite doesn't fundamentally change the argument. A virus, bacteria, or parasite is an invasive presence in someone's body.

Let me be more clear. If she's having an abortion for selfish reasons, then at whose expense? Why is she a piece of ?
    A virus isn't usually isn't killed or destroyed by medical intervention normally it's replication is stopped giving your immune system time to do it's job. You made the metaphor and it was a metaphor.

The CEO thing

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump hung 'em upon the tree of woe.

Crucified 'em.

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

Thread Information