Page 55 of 106 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 2628
    adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    LMAO "Everyone" bro I don't give a about any of yall so that's some funny no doubt.

Btw I never had a "tough guy routine". You dumb pussies keep claiming that because it's what yall want to attribute to me but that's not the truth of the matter. I just don't give af about you trolls and how much of a pussy yall are.

Again, drive down here bud I'm waiting on your fat ass that'll never show up. Also, I tried to meet up with BD24 but like the rest of you pussies he never showed so why go out of my way again? You got your mama's credit card so use it to gas up her SUV and drive your lard ass on over here already.
    I really hope you figure things out, that is just a sad, pathetic post tbh

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    STFU Fatty and leave already... Your keyboard looks like Trump's skin with all that cheetos residue on them keys.
    I’m on my phone.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are either of them pieces of ? Why do you care about the woman's reasons for not wanting to go through with a pregnancy? And if she does want to go through with it, why is the biological father compelled to a years-long commitment?

I believe in legal and easy family planning access where a woman can choose whether to have a baby or not, and where part of that decision can be whether or not she will need to do it without the biological father. Seems like the most reasonable (and honestly, man-friendly) position to have, which is why it's surprising more "men's rights" types don't have the same opinion. My guess is most of those guys are really just trying to dissuade people from having the sex they're not having, similar to "pro life" incels.

A man leaving his kid without support is a piece of because he's put that kid on a pathway to probable ruin. A woman doing it out of pure selfishness is the same level of asshole, if she can't afford it if it's going to kill her, that's not selfishness.

I believe in legal and easy family planning access where a woman can choose whether to have a baby or not, and where part of that decision can be whether or not she will need to do it without the biological father. Seems like the most reasonable (and honestly, man-friendly) position to have, which is why it's surprising more "men's rights" types don't have the same opinion. My guess is most of those guys are really just trying to dissuade people from having the sex they're not having, similar to "pro life" incels.
    I believe that while abortion is on the table a man should have the option of flat out disavowing the child, but that would never happen because it would lead to a generation of non supported kids

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    French have a 14 week limit on abortion. Roe got overturned because libs contested a 15 week limit .
    they provide consideration for health of female and child which extends beyond that time, forcing a woman to carry an ectopic pregnancy is asinine and supported by some of these dip s

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weird that the rugged individualists here are cheering individual rights' being taken away.

Nah, it's not weird at all. They never believed in personal freedom in the first place.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many went to live another country like they said they would when trump was elected lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really hope you figure things out, that is just a sad, pathetic post tbh
    I hope you never figure anything out Mono and we get to laugh at your obituary eventually you fat lard ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The decision is to leave it up to the States. Dems really want big brother to hold their hand for everything - it's pathetic.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Donald Trump's lasting legacy will now be the overturning of Roe v. Wade.

Analysis by Chris Cillizza, CNN Editor-at-large

Updated 3:37 PM ET, Sat June 25, 2022

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donald Trump's lasting legacy will now be the overturning of Roe v. Wade.

Analysis by Chris Cillizza, CNN Editor-at-large

Updated 3:37 PM ET, Sat June 25, 2022

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Why would you support this? You don’t like economic growth?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The decision is to leave it up to the States. Dems really want big brother to hold their hand for everything - it's pathetic.
    It's hilarious how mad they are and how ironic it is that they scream, "mUh DeMoCrAcY!", at every chance they can but not when it comes to this.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Just out of curiosity, do you believe that the United States is God’s chosen country now?
    won’t answer this

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I hope you never figure anything out Mono and we get to laugh at your obituary eventually you fat lard ass.
    SAD!

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A man leaving his kid without support is a piece of because he's put that kid on a pathway to probable ruin.
    Not if the woman has a choice of whether to go through with the pregnancy. I mean if the father made a commitment and then backed out, particularly after it's too late for an abortion, then I agree.

woman doing it out of pure selfishness is the same level of asshole, if she can't afford it if it's going to kill her, that's not selfishness.
    But why? Are you saying women shouldn't have sex unless they want a baby? Contraception and other protection doesn't always work.

I believe that while abortion is on the table a man should have the option of flat out disavowing the child, but that would never happen because it would lead to a generation of non supported kids
    Not necessarily, because maybe fewer women would have those kids on their own.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It's hilarious how mad they are and how ironic it is that they scream, "mUh DeMoCrAcY!", at every chance they can but not when it comes to this.
    lol your sides yells “iT’s NoT a DeMoCrAcY iT’s A rEpUbLiC” every chance they get

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lawdy!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    ^what does that even mean? the right can’t meme

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^what does that even mean? the right can’t meme
    That's not a meme

Mongoloid Mono

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    That's not a meme

Mongoloid Mono
    has no clue what he even posted

fake Christian Chris

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

But why? Are you saying women shouldn't have sex unless they want a baby? Contraception and other protection doesn't always work.

happens

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's not a meme

Mongoloid Mono
    So what does it mean, Qhris?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count