Page 69 of 106 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,725 of 2628
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Norm Macdonald Is Conservative And Brave, A Rarity Among Comedians
    https://thefederalist.com/2018/09/14...ong-comedians/

The whole article is him complaining about political correctness and in it he never once self-identifies as a Republican or conservative.

Article even says he's apolitical:
    "“I never voted because I don’t want to make a mistake. I’m so uninformed that I don’t want that on my hands.”

Bill Maher been complaining about political correctness and annoying, hysterical Libs for 40 years. Even hosted a show called Politically Incorrect but that dont make him conservative

Norm Macdonald Is Conservative And Brave, A Rarity Among Comedians
    https://thefederalist.com/2018/09/14...ong-comedians/

They are successful and right wing, your qualifications.
    Third qualifier was SINCE Dennis Miller and you listed like half his SNL castmates from 4 years before i was born

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Donald Trump's lasting legacy will now be the overturning of Roe v. Wade.

Analysis by Chris Cillizza, CNN Editor-at-large

Updated 3:37 PM ET, Sat June 25, 2022

Nigh on a half-century & that old man rendered it null & void.

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

Roe is dead, Trump put it on-the-spot and killed it. No mistakes this time; he chose wisely, hitting each of the 3 like ringing a bell. Nobody faltered, or, turned him.

And late your side came hard; first with the leak and then late with the assassination attempt on Kavanaugh.

Trump did right.

"Easy to do justice. Hard to do right."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Killing a baby is not the answer.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sad that women have abused abortion so much that they use it as a source of birth control so that someone like this young girl cant get the sympathy she needs,,,the country is desensitized to abortion becuase you democrats want to make it 100% legal for EVERY situation and not just for the extreme cases of rape and incest,,,,let me know when you democrats are willing to agree to do that which will be never,,,,

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sad that women have abused abortion so much that they use it as a source of birth control so that someone like this young girl cant get the sympathy she needs,,,the country is desensitized to abortion becuase you democrats want to make it 100% legal for EVERY situation and not just for the extreme cases of rape and incest,,,,let me know when you democrats are willing to agree to do that which will be never,,,,
    You want the girl to carry the rape baby to term because you hate and fear women.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You want the girl to carry the rape baby to term because you hate and fear women.
    No, because it is patently wrong to murder a baby.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which are the ones you have never heard of? I need you to be specific if you intend to move the goal post.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

so you want 99% percent of women to be able to kill babies in the womb because of their selfishness and inconvenience under the guise of less than 1% that get pregnant with rape or incest?,,,,lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so you want 99% percent of women to be able to kill babies in the womb because of their selfishness and inconvenience under the guise of less than 1% that get pregnant with rape or incest?,,,,lmao
    I want all persons to have a right to privacy.

You don't.

Not even for yourself.

rube

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Qhris also cheers his loss of privacy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Norm McDonald is not rightwing iirc just hated political correctness and the woke.

The rest of the people on the list are pretty hilarious if you're posting in a serious manner and not trying to be unintentionally funny
    No, he was definitely right wing. Gushed over Dubya and was Pro Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, he was definitely right wing. Gushed over Dubya and was Pro Trump.
    Source of him admitting he ever voted Republican?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which are the ones you have never heard of? I need you to be specific if you intend to move the goal post.
    Tim Allen
    Adam Sandler
    David Spade
    Adam Corolla
    Ray Romano

These five are the only ones I heard of and they were all popular starting about when I was 2 years old. As you get really old Chris you'll understand it young people don't know what the you're talking about when you mention old things. My 18 year old sister never heard of Kurt Russell or Jeff Bridges for example doesn't mean they weren't popular in the 80s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Source of him admitting he ever voted Republican?
    *Conservative (since he Canadian)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thought this gif was you when your parents put on Maddow for a second

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Legislatures can and should fight a Supreme Court that is stripping rights from the people.

Congress can regulate the jurisdiction of SCOTUS and expand it. Congress and state legislatures can create positive rights by passing laws.

Renegade states and representatives can be brought to heel, in principle, under the 14th Amendment.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/07/01/o...eme-court.html

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Legislatures can and should fight a Supreme Court that is stripping rights from the people.

Congress can regulate the jurisdiction of SCOTUS and expand it. Congress and state legislatures can create positive rights by passing laws.

Renegade states and representatives can be brought to heel, in principle, under the 14th Amendment.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/07/01/o...eme-court.html
    Your side has already crossed some sacred boundaries:::you leaked the Roe decision hoping that it would stop it in it's tracks. When that failed your side kept coming and attempted to assassinate Justice Kavanaugh stopping it that-a-way. That assassination attempt was, thank God, aborted.

So, it is only to be expected that you'll do anything to have your way.

Shame-on-you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cf., sheriffs who refuse to enforce gun control

Charleston County Sheriff Kristin Graziano commented Friday on her office's role in the recently passed law that essentially bans abortion after six weeks.

The state legislature now asks abortion providers to send sheriff's offices reports of women who were impregnated by rape or incest and are trying to terminate the pregnancy.

"I want the public to know that while these providers are now mandated by law to send us these reports regardless of the will of their patients, we will not contact the patient if she doesn’t want us to," Graziano said. "We will offer our support and investigative services only if they request it."
    https://abcnews4.com/news/local/graz...ernor-mcmaster

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your side has already crossed some sacred boundaries:::you leaked the Roe decision hoping that it would stop it in it's tracks. When that failed your side kept coming and attempted to assassinate Justice Kavanaugh stopping it that-a-way. That assassination attempt was, thank God, aborted.

So, it is only to be expected that you'll do anything to have your way.

Shame-on-you.
    You have no proof of that, it could have just have easily been a right wing leak

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have no proof of that, it could have just have easily been a right wing leak
    Yep. After the initial hysteria, Republican leaders and media sure lost interest in "investigating the leak" after like two days.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep. After the initial hysteria, Republican leaders and media sure lost interest in "investigating the leak" after like two days.
    Yeah but out boy Dale didn't seem to notice that obvious 180 for a leak that happened right after a story came out about roberts trying to peel of kavanaugh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information