Page 25 of 106 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I will say again I am pro choice. Im just having a conversation.

His point was if the 14th amendment gives one 100% autonomy on your body, how can the government say you or I can't do heroin? (As an example)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The ruling brought up an interesting point. Where does bodily autonomy stop? Can the same logic be used for ingesting (now illegal) drugs?
    Since the fetus is not part of the woman's body (science) then I don't think there is any analogous topic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

His point was if the 14th amendment gives one 100% autonomy on your body, how can the government say you or I can't do heroin? (As an example)
    why don't you make your own point instead if tiptoeing around it? just come out and say you don't believe women have a right of bodily autonomy or access to medical care that courts are bound to respect.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why don't you make your own point instead if tiptoeing around it? just come out and say you don't believe women have a right of bodily autonomy or access to medical care that courts are bound to respect.
    Why don't you just have a normal conversation instead of trying to score points and "win" like a . I already said I am pro choice but it was an interesting argument.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why don't you just have a normal conversation instead of trying to score points and "win" like a . I already said I am pro choice but it was an interesting argument.
    what interests you there? again, you need to make your own point.

so much the worse for whatever you're hinting at if you can't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    *sigh* you are ing hopeless. Your bitterness prevents you from having a simple conversation. Instead, you just want to attack and argue. Sad, really.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's why I don't bother with Winetroll. A very dishonest and disengenuous person.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    *sigh* you are ing hopeless. Your bitterness prevents you from having a simple conversation. Instead, you just want to attack and argue. Sad, really.
    we are having a conversation, I keep asking you what you're talking about and you keep refusing to male your own point, whatever it is.

so much the worse for whatever you've been hinting at.

(shrigs)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we are having a conversation, I keep asking you what you're talking about and you keep refusing to male your own point, whatever it is.

so much the worse for whatever you've been hinting at.

(shrigs)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Male your own point!

(shrigs)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Wine ho is a joke,,,becareful though he will block you if you continue to make him look bad,,,,he cant even grasp the point you are trying to make,,,he'll use big words and think he can fool people into believing he is a smart man,,,,its all smoke and mirrors,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The left here needs to pigeonhole you, they cannot simply discuss anything without surveying to see which team you're still on and to tell you what your opinion is as a result. It's futile to think these people come here for conversation. They come here to proselytize and post their flyers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's why I don't bother with Winetroll. A very dishonest and disengenuous person.
    Wine ho is a joke,,,becareful though he will block you if you continue to make him look bad,,,,he cant even grasp the point you are trying to make,,,he'll use big words and think he can fool people into believing he is a smart man,,,,its all smoke and mirrors,,,
    The left here needs to pigeonhole you, they cannot simply discuss anything without surveying to see which team you're still on and to tell you what your opinion is as a result. It's futile to think these people come here for conversation. They come here to proselytize and post their flyers.
    Yeah it's clearly the left here that can't discuss anything, never come here for conversation and post their flyers.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You never discuss anything. All you do is whine about your enemies list and the left.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Barbarians.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah it's clearly the left here that can't discuss anything, never come here for conversation and post their flyers.
    Clearly. WH23 nothing but flyers. Boutons, nothing but flyers. Ef_man, nothing but flyers. That makes up the bulk of the posts from the left (forum barnacle ignored so he doesn't count).

Let's not forget about RG, who never misses an opportunity to change your words in quotes to satisfy his narrative, because your actual comments are too difficult for him to unpack and address.
    Last edited by DMC; 05-08-2022 at 12:28 AM.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC is just a gossipy old lady.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The US government criminalizes the possession, selling, manufacturing and transportation of controlled substances, not their consumption.

Even in the case of DUI, the penalty is for being intoxicated while driving, not because you consumed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Other countries do penalize consumption (ie: India)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Roe was analyzed and decided as a solomonic decision when you have two competing legal and valid rights, and while it can be argued it wasn't a perfect solution, it did give each party a period of time to exercise those rights. It happened with abortion, it could've happened (and has happened) with a number of other rights.

As much as he rambles about Roe and Casey not being based on solid law, his own opinion is not rooted in solid law either. Lots of things weren't "tradition" in the late 1700's. And some of those "traditions" from back then are now strictly illegal and still cons utional.

What he's trying to demolish was upheld by not one but two different SCOTUS, so you would think the bar here would be heightened, but apparently it isn't.

Anyways, not the final decision as far as we know, so I don't think it's worth spending that much time on it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Plus, it's only a matter of time somebody claims their religion allows abortions and their State is infringing on their religious rights...

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Are these people being slammed by CNN as hard as the high school kid that smirked at someone?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is why Chris and Nathan are anti-abortion

Thread Information