Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will another CotY be fired the same year he wins it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol CP3. What a choker.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lol CP3. What a choker.
    This but also …
    Yeah I’m doing the Bird comp but maybe I’m selling Luka short … Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reputations are built or lost in the playoffs.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    o Fellas Hat now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unreal chokejob by the Suns tbh. Their franchise is done.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    The Suns had some oddly horrible energy for whatever reason this series. Did anybody ever get pi$$ed off at any point in this series? Mavericks looked like the only team that really cared. Luka was doing the stanky leg and mocking them after every play and nobody seemed to give a dam. But they were like this the whole series, basically treating it like seven straight regular season games. From Booker smiling and laughing off their blowout losses in Dallas, to CP3 looking like he'd rather be doing anything other than playing basketball. Phoenix did not look like a team that was focused on getting back to the Finals. I'm not normally the type to read into player's at udes during press conferences, but it was weird how nonchalant they were when speaking to the media. Just never looked like a team that had championship aspirations

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Suns had some oddly horrible energy for whatever reason this series. Did anybody ever get pi$$ed off at any point in this series? Mavericks looked like the only team that really cared. Luka was doing the stanky leg and mocking them after every play and nobody seemed to give a dam. But they were like this the whole series, basically treating it like seven straight regular season games. From Booker smiling and laughing off their blowout losses in Dallas, to CP3 looking like he'd rather be doing anything other than playing basketball. Phoenix did not look like a team that was focused on getting back to the Finals. I'm not normally the type to read into player's at udes during press conferences, but it was weird how nonchalant they were when speaking to the media. Just never looked like a team that had championship aspirations
    Hopefully we find out soon what went down in their locker room tbh. Seems like some rift developed between Ayton, Booker, Paul, and the rest of the team tbh.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Hopefully we find out soon what went down in their locker room tbh. Seems like some rift developed between Ayton, Booker, Paul, and the rest of the team tbh.
    wouldn't surprise me tbh. they had that same 'lifeless' look that that one Pacers team had when they were the #1 seed but fell apart when Roy Hibbert got cucked by Paul George

Speaking of centers turning to sh!t overnight, Luka basically ended Ayton and Gobert's careers in the span of just a few weeks imo

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    CP3 seems to wear out his welcome within 2 years of joining a new team. Guys just tune him out once they realize he really doesn’t have the balls to back it up.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Amazing thing is Luka can still get in shape and hit a whole other God-Tier level.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    10 years later Lefty still can't embed a tweet

stop pls

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The final score to me is 92 to 50. This 4th quarter trash time where Chris Paul tries to suck start his stat line before Stephen A rips him a new one (he'll go after Booker, not Paul). The game is decided. These next points mean nothing, unless Dallas goes up 50 lol
    Yep, Stephen A went after Booker, and "felt sorry" for Chris Paul.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great stuff on how Kidd made defensive adjustments

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Great stuff on how Kidd made defensive adjustments

I was lukewarm on the Kidd hire at first, but I'm really impressed at his 'Phil Jackson'-esque ability to push certain buttons at the right time tbh. Of course player credibility has something to do with it. No way a guy like Stan Van Gundy would be able to call out the team like Kidd did after Game 1 in Phoenix imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

No proof but if it leaked out Suns were paying off massive gambling debts i would not be surprised at all.
    The payoff for 35 points or whatever it was at halftime, along with down 30 at halftime and down 45 at one point in 3rd.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    I think they were just a mentally weak bunch of front runners who had exceptional fortune and breaks to help them get to the finals last year even though they had no business being there

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

No proof but if it leaked out Suns were paying off massive gambling debts i would not be surprised at all.
    The payoff for 35 points or whatever it was at halftime, along with down 30 at halftime and down 45 at one point in 3rd.
    lol sounds like Fapps may have been banking on the Suns paying off massive gambling debts of his own, but instead they laid an egg

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol sounds like Fapps may have been banking on the Suns paying off massive gambling debts of his own, but instead they laid an egg
    Nooo.
    I was pulling for Dallas all the way.
    As i was pulling for Memphis over Golden State Game 5.

The down 55 in the 3rd quarter also very su ious looking. Less so because the Dubs knew they had WarriorRef and it was only 5 with game 6 being back to the cozy confines of the Gay Area.
    Not nearly as much as the Suns but -55 very su ious.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    I think the warriors and suns simply weren't as good as many thought

also the Mavs were better than people realized. there's a reason they had the #2 record in the league after trading KP. they are a very good team

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I think the warriors and suns simply weren't as good as many thought

also the Mavs were better than people realized. there's a reason they had the #2 record in the league after trading KP. they are a very good team
    Getting rid of overrated broken down unicorn Porzingis improved the Mavs?! You don’t say?
    I wonder who called this when they traded for KP?!
    I was told his height had nothing to do with his lower body injuries and if he could just stay healthy ….

Not directed at you NEO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ours hasn't won in so long they had to put out a statement about not leaving the city.

Thread Information