Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Bend over, I'll ing show you disgusting meat.
    Pending an STD test, it's actually something I wouldn't mind x'ing off my bucket list. Just one and only one time and discreetly, not like koolaid man and lakaluva style but more like just for a once in a lifetime trial like taking a cruise through Alaska

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I have never been burned on HEB meat. Now, Wal-mart has the most disgusting meat on the face of the earth. Those cows must have had down syndrome or something.
    What walmarts are you talking about? Certainly not in the DFW area. When I lived there from 2016-2019 the thing I cooked most were the 80/20 meat/fat proportion pre-made patty burgers from the DFW area Walmarts and they were absolutely delicious with a little garlic powder, salt, pepper, onion powder and a gently toasted bun.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Pending an STD test, it's actually something I wouldn't mind x'ing off my bucket list. Just one and only one time and discreetly, not like koolaid man and lakaluva style but more like just for a once in a lifetime trial like taking a cruise through Alaska
    You should consider you might be gay. Nothing wrong with it. It might make you happier to full realize who your are. Of course I'm not a doctor. This is just based off of you asking for our bet payoff to be a bj. And the above of course.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    You should consider you might be gay. Nothing wrong with it. It might make you happier to full realize who your are. Of course I'm not a doctor. This is just based off of you asking for our bet payoff to be a bj. And the above of course.
    Like I said, one and done. like the grit and grind memphis grizzlies. Not gay or bi curious long term, just a bucket list item, like, ya know, being naked in Malaysia some time.

I don't want to make out with another dude and I definitely don't want anything more than a one time stand. Basically I just want to try bottoming once, not even give another guy a BJ or plow another dude. Just the idea of bottoming sounds tantalizing because whenever I take a good dump it feels orgasmic

Maybe I could bottom and receive a BJ somehow simultaneously and that's it, that might be the ticket
    Last edited by Millennial_Messiah; 05-09-2022 at 03:23 PM.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    You dipstick the most unsavory, micro organism riden environments and then worry about eating healthy food...
    Your relativistic risk meter has been destroyed by mold spores or something. You will stick that thing of yours in a cave of mung.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    You dipstick the most unsavory, micro organism riden environments and then worry about eating healthy food...
    Your relativistic risk meter has been destroyed by mold spores or something. You will stick that thing of yours in a cave of mung.
    like I said, I would never be interested in plowing another dude. Just the idea of getting plowed/pegged while receiving a BJ... tantalizing.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    like I said, I would never be interested in plowing another dude. Just the idea of getting plowed/pegged while receiving a BJ... tantalizing.
    And like I said, you will stik that thing in some of the most disgusting female body environments on the face of the earth and then worry about your diet...

You are off.
    Its interesting how someone can be this ignorant.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    And like I said, you will stik that thing in some of the most disgusting female body environments on the face of the earth and then worry about your diet...

You are off.
    And you tell me I'm the misogynist.... the hypocrisy

huh?? Not at all... "that" what you're speaking of only happed one time, in Cincinnati with an insane asylum girl in August 2018.. Never again...

my last, Marissa, was a quality woman, similar body (height/weight) to me, my age (2 months older than me), 70K+bonus full time M-F day job, college educated like me, no tats, no piercings, and for the record she and her parents vote Democrat and actually somehow like Gretchen Whitler.... tbh... but a quality woman with quality anatomy no less. Sure, I probably would have came if not for the condom, but she insisted on putting a blue packaged trojan on me and laughed because it only went halfway down the shaft and was way too tight... I had to go to my car trunk to fetch one of my Magnum's because Marissa didn't have any in her apartment, but if I washed off and pulled my pants on (it was 34 degrees outside with light snow) and got one I was afraid Marissa would lose the moment so I had to do my best with the lousy small "regular size" condom and I didn't . But I made her come 4 times so it was worth it I guess. She was hyper insistent on condom because she's not on the pill and it was exactly 15 days into her cycle. I would have liked to axe the whole condom idea and come inside her and see what happened. I don't care how she votes, I would have loved to end up with her long term

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

You are off.
    He's off for sure. His mom told me that when when she cleaned the shower drain, he'd dig that wad of hair out of the trash and smell it and take it to his room.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    And I sure pity the person pulling up this thread hoping to find out about an ice cream shortage.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    He's off for sure. His mom told me that when when she cleaned the shower drain, he'd dig that wad of hair out of the trash and smell it and take it to his room.
    oh, please... #MiddleSchoolMentality ... jeez

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    And I sure pity the person pulling up this thread hoping to find out about an ice cream shortage.
    well there's a shortage of goddamn everything thanks to the puppet "president" that is senile af and only in power because of election rigging and fraud.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    And you tell me I'm the misogynist.... the hypocrisy

huh?? Not at all... "that" what you're speaking of only happed one time, in Cincinnati with an insane asylum girl in August 2018.. Never again...

my last, Marissa, was a quality woman, similar body (height/weight) to me, my age (2 months older than me), 70K+bonus full time M-F day job, college educated like me, no tats, no piercings, and for the record she and her parents vote Democrat and actually somehow like Gretchen Whitler.... tbh... but a quality woman with quality anatomy no less. Sure, I probably would have came if not for the condom, but she insisted on putting a blue packaged trojan on me and laughed because it only went halfway down the shaft and was way too tight... I had to go to my car trunk to fetch one of my Magnum's because Marissa didn't have any in her apartment, but if I washed off and pulled my pants on (it was 34 degrees outside with light snow) and got one I was afraid Marissa would lose the moment so I had to do my best with the lousy small "regular size" condom and I didn't . But I made her come 4 times so it was worth it I guess. She was hyper insistent on condom because she's not on the pill and it was exactly 15 days into her cycle. I would have liked to axe the whole condom idea and come inside her and see what happened. I don't care how she votes, I would have loved to end up with her long term
    There are two holes YOU can use in women that contain a vastly different flora of micro organisms and Im sure you use both.
    Thats anatomy sunny boy. You have some really strange reasoning.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    well there's a shortage of goddamn everything thanks to the puppet "president" that is senile af and only in power because of election rigging and fraud.
    And on with the ignorance...

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    There are two holes YOU can use in women that contain a vastly different flora of micro organisms and Im sure you use both.
    Thats anatomy sunny boy. You have some really strange reasoning.
    I don't use the poop shoot... never ever... just awful

Mouth and vaginal cervix are both great choices in terms of micro flora, unless she's got a long pair of front teeth like a beaver.... my next to last ex gf, the pot head stoner chick in Muskegon Michigan... I had to beg her to not give me head becuase it always left me with bite marks about three quarters of the way up the shaft.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    And on with the ignorance...
    #Facts

you probably thought Ahmedinejad and Maduro won fair and square as well...

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Quick question on a related note.... asking for a friend in Fort Worth. Assuming the kids are away with one of their sets of g'parents. What is the best flavor of ice cream to put on a post-dinner vagina, to be pleasured by a male set of puckers and tongue... from your experience? Anyone?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    10732492[/URL]]Quick question on a related note.... asking for a friend in Fort Worth. Assuming the kids are away with one of their sets of g'parents. What is the best flavor of ice cream to put on a post-dinner vagina, to be pleasured by a male set of puckers and tongue... from your experience? Anyone?
    Have you been drinking all day or are you deliberately taking your schtick to a newer more terrible level.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I don't use the poop shoot... never ever... just awful

Mouth and vaginal cervix are both great choices in terms of micro flora, unless she's got a long pair of front teeth like a beaver.... my next to last ex gf, the pot head stoner chick in Muskegon Michigan... I had to beg her to not give me head becuase it always left me with bite marks about three quarters of the way up the shaft.
    The creatures you run will have micro flora no one should want to risk an expedition into.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    #Facts

you probably thought Ahmedinejad and Maduro won fair and square as well...
    Facts.

Biden won and you cant handle it.
    Rigging the election so Biden won, no evidence whatsoever. Those are the facts. And you cant come up with any just like all the clowns put on the mission could not.
    Deal with it.

If you really cared about underhanded tactics to sway an election look to the Republicans and Cambridge Analytica.
    You wont.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I have never been burned on HEB meat. Now, Wal-mart has the most disgusting meat on the face of the earth. Those cows must have had down syndrome or something.
    Yeah HEB prime ribeyes and strips are pretty nice. Only time I have ever got burned on their meat is one time buying pork chops and I opened the package up to see they had cut what I thought was one nice pork chop into two thin little ers and stacked them on top of each other. Returned that a couple of days later since thin pork chops = ing dry pork chops.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    The HEB brands of ice cream are excellent. Better than Blue Bell in nearly every comparable flavor.
    I like some of their specialty flavors like the caramel pecan turtle and the white chocolate raspberry, those are both great, but on simple flavors can't say I have found them as good as Blue Bell. Although a lot of Blue Bell flavors have been slipping bad, like Southern Blackberry Cobbler used to be amazing before the listeria outbreak. Ever since they cut down a lot on the blackberry syrup and it's bland as now. Moolennium Crunch sucks now too when that used to be loaded with chunks of white chocolate, nuts, and dark chocolate. And Blue Bell never brought back my favorite flavor, chocolate covered cherry. Cheap mother ers.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Have you been drinking all day or are you deliberately taking your schtick to a newer more terrible level.
    Desperate for attention most likely.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Aw no. That "Creamy Creations" stuff is disgusting.

Walmart generic $1.99 tub of homemade vanilla ice cream is solid, though
    even on the subject of ice cream you manage to be ing re ed.. it's ice cream, and the ingredients are nearly identical to whatever redneck weirdo ice cream you think is "delicious" - yet it manages to be "disgusting" to you lol

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Yeah HEB prime ribeyes and strips are pretty nice. Only time I have ever got burned on their meat is one time buying pork chops and I opened the package up to see they had cut what I thought was one nice pork chop into two thin little ers and stacked them on top of each other. Returned that a couple of days later since thin pork chops = ing dry pork chops.
    I took back a can of their "Ode to Olives" HEB black olives in February of this year because there was pork fat (no joke) in the olive can juice at the top above all the actual olives. Yuck. Even the guy at the customer service was grossed out.

Thread Information