Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Do you remember a citrus drink called, "Rondo"? That was the best. Also, Lemon Tree lemonade in the can.
    Nah never heard of it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Do you remember a citrus drink called, "Rondo"? That was the best. Also, Lemon Tree lemonade in the can.
    I vaguely remember lemon tree in a school vending machine

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Do you remember a citrus drink called, "Rondo"? That was the best.
    THE THIRST CRUSHER!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I vaguely remember lemon tree in a school vending machine
    Now that I think about it, I think it was Country Time

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    Name
    Allan
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I wish they'd cut the strawberry chunks smaller. They kind of ruin the texture when you get to a giant hard chunk of frozen strawberry in a bite. I much prefer their cherry vanilla. Love that they don't overwhelm the vanilla flavor either. And Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla has to be my favorite ice cream period. Though the Blue Bell Natural Vanilla Bean is outstanding too. Don't really like the French Vanilla much though.
    the GOATIC imo

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    Name
    Allan
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Like I said, one and done. like the grit and grind memphis grizzlies. Not gay or bi curious long term, just a bucket list item, like, ya know, being naked in Malaysia some time.

I don't want to make out with another dude and I definitely don't want anything more than a one time stand. Basically I just want to try bottoming once, not even give another guy a BJ or plow another dude. Just the idea of bottoming sounds tantalizing because whenever I take a good dump it feels orgasmic

Maybe I could bottom and receive a BJ somehow simultaneously and that's it, that might be the ticket

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    10733860[/URL]]Now that I think about it, I think it was Country Time
    Lemon Tree was way more tarter which is why I liked it. Same with Rondo as a carbonated drink. It wasn’t as sweet as Sprite or 7up.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    10733841[/URL]]THE THIRST CRUSHER!
    It was. I don’t remember that tag line. Just that it was so damn good

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I like mint chocolate chip.
    I like it too much so I dont buy it.
    Its especially comforting to get a hold of a big ole chip of chocolate in a spoonful and crush it and let the minty chocolate flavor loose in my mouth.
    Kinda like mining and finding diamonds of taste.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    10733918[/URL]]I like mint chocolate chip.
    I like it too much so I dont buy it.
    Its especially comforting to get a hold of a big ole chip of chocolate in a spoonful and crush it and let the minty chocolate flavor loose in my mouth.
    Kinda like mining and finding diamonds of taste.
    Sure. But why not go mining when if you miss the diamond, you still get chocolate or peanut butter.
    I like mint cc well enough but I never order it because mint isn’t part of any reasonable desert. And it’s why I never order pistachio if I’m with someone else. Because they’ll order double chocolate chip or fudge orgasm. And I’ll have ice cream envy.

Yeah…bend over, I’ll give you fudge orgasm

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I don't want to top a man. Never ever. Or a woman, for that matter. I'll never, ever be a . My goes in vagina's, mouths, and hands; and nothing else!

Bottoming a woman? Meh, I'm not into having something plastic or rubber or any other foreign non-organic objected pressed through my lubed-up anus into my rectum and rubbed directly against my prostate. I'd rather try the real organic thing, provided it's clean cut and disease free. With lots of lube, of course!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    College
    Oregon State Beavers
    If you can get it try Tillamook ice cream. It’s the best I’ve had.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    If you can get it try Tillamook ice cream. It’s the best I’ve had.
    What flavor is worth getting? I see it at Walmart out here, tempted to try the huckleberry flavor after how awesome huckleberries tasted when I was picking them while hiking in Grand Teton a few years ago.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Sure. But why not go mining when if you miss the diamond, you still get chocolate or peanut butter.
    I like mint cc well enough but I never order it because mint isn’t part of any reasonable desert. And it’s why I never order pistachio if I’m with someone else. Because they’ll order double chocolate chip or fudge orgasm. And I’ll have ice cream envy.

Yeah…bend over, I’ll give you fudge orgasm
    Well thats part of the whole relativistic pleasure. If you get zero big chocolate chips in two or 3 spoon fulls and then on the 4th "Giant minty chip", then you know what its like going without and then hitting gold.

Hollywood types like yourself get everything they want so easily you dont know the spectrum of tasting pleasure. You have never met failure, so you cant truly define success.

I will now go burn some minty incense.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    10734666[/URL]]Well thats part of the whole relativistic pleasure. If you get zero big chocolate chips in two or 3 spoon fulls and then on the 4th "Giant minty chip", then you know what its like going without and then hitting gold.

Hollywood types like yourself get everything they want so easily you dont know the spectrum of tasting pleasure. You have never met failure, so you cant truly define success.

I will now go burn some minty incense.
    Years ago, I used to work trade shows. There was a guy I worked with who was about 50 or so and I guess you could say he was kind of “country”. But not in a redneck way. He always had a pocket full of peppermints. When he was talking to a customer, he’d pull one out and offer it saying, “peckermint?”. Of course they couldn’t be sure what he said. The worst was whenever I was taking to a customer and he’d walk over and say it to me and the customer. I’d usually have to find an excuse to walk away to check something because it cracked me up. It got to the point where he’d just walk over and put his hand in his pocket and smile and I’d start laughing. It was brutal but kind of genius.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    What flavor is worth getting? I see it at Walmart out here, tempted to try the huckleberry flavor after how awesome huckleberries tasted when I was picking them while hiking in Grand Teton a few years ago.
    I googled it and I don't recall seeing something like that last year while hanging around Jackson Hole / Teton Park / Yellowstone last summer...... I guess I'm trained to think of any wild berries as automatically being poison. Didn't have a tour guide.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Years ago, I used to work trade shows. There was a guy I worked with who was about 50 or so and I guess you could say he was kind of “country”. But not in a redneck way. He always had a pocket full of peppermints. When he was talking to a customer, he’d pull one out and offer it saying, “peckermint?”. Of course they couldn’t be sure what he said. The worst was whenever I was taking to a customer and he’d walk over and say it to me and the customer. I’d usually have to find an excuse to walk away to check something because it cracked me up. It got to the point where he’d just walk over and put his hand in his pocket and smile and I’d start laughing. It was brutal but kind of genius.
    Old people can be quite funny.
    Poor old Thread though... Just lost it.
    Your bizarre sense of humor with the syrup in the aisle and also bathroom stall/toilets escapades were/are just what I find especially funny.
    Its a good American/British amalgamation imo.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Old people can be quite funny.
    Poor old Thread though... Just lost it.
    Your bizarre sense of humor with the syrup in the aisle and also bathroom stall/toilets escapades were/are just what I find especially funny.
    Its a good American/British amalgamation imo.
    LOL at the bathroom stall story. I forget about that.

Damn...I can't find that story. I'm assuming you're talking about the one where I get assaulted in the bathroom stall.
    Last edited by SpursforSix; 05-13-2022 at 12:28 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    College
    Oregon State Beavers
    They’re all good. I like Mocha Almond Fudge.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Milk Bar Chocolate Birthday Cake > *

Thread Information