Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks fir these ace3g

I seldom seek out Spurs content online but these are terrific.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember listening to Terry Stembridge on that first night the Spurs played Oct. 10, 1973.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ Pathetic job in the most recent one. If they wanted to wade into the Finals MVP debate, there was a better way to do it than to slander the greatest player in franchise history while coming off as propaganda for another.

Interesting that they failed to do the latter for the former in the '03 championship one, despite him authoring one of the greatest performances in league history.

near awake, semi-coherent
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ Pathetic job in the most recent one. If they wanted to wade into the Finals MVP debate, there was a better way to do it than to slander the greatest player in franchise history while coming off as propaganda for another.

Interesting that they failed to do the latter for the former in the '03 championship one, despite him authoring one of the greatest performances in league history.
    I think it's kinda sad that by 2030 most NBA fans will not remember Duncan, he will be mentioned but because of his lack of self promotion and accolades he's only going to be remembered by the truly in-depth fans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it's kinda sad that by 2030 most NBA fans will not remember Duncan, he will be mentioned but because of his lack of self promotion and accolades he's only going to be remembered by the truly in-depth fans.
    Us Spurs fans can do our part by showing our kids highlights. I mean, how cool would that be if my future kid ends up becoming a NBA player, and he’d say his favorite player is Timmy? Simply because good ole dad couldn’t stop showing him tapes.

One can dream.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A guy who led his team to five les in an era going through legends like Shaq, Kobe, KG, Dirk, LeBron, Wade, Nash, Durant, Curry, and so on is not going to be forgotten. Now that he has been retired a few years I love hearing all the Duncan stories from other players who went against him.

near awake, semi-coherent
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A guy who led his team to five les in an era going through legends like Shaq, Kobe, KG, Dirk, LeBron, Wade, Nash, Durant, Curry, and so on is not going to be forgotten. Now that he has been retired a few years I love hearing all the Duncan stories from other players who went against him.

Rick Barry, Alvin Hays and Walt Fraiser are hardly remembered by guys on an NBA forum chatting, think about the average, NBA 2K and ESPN fan.... They probably wouldn't even think basketball players hearing the names unless it was already the topic of conversation.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rick Barry, Alvin Hays and Walt Fraiser are hardly remembered by guys on an NBA forum chatting, think about the average, NBA 2K and ESPN fan.... They probably wouldn't even think basketball players hearing the names unless it was already the topic of conversation.
    None of those guys were 1/2 the player Tim Duncan was.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    None of those guys were 1/2 the player Tim Duncan was.
    Only one of those guys actually exists: Rick Barry. The other two were probably Elvin Hayes and Walt Frazier.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm glad I got to experience Hemisfair once as a kid. That place was something else.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Duncan will get the Bill Russell treatment as he gets older from casual NBA fans. Casuals say Russell is overrated because he wasn't a scorer and played in any easy era. They will diminish Duncan's les and say he was not amazing due to him not having gaudy scoring numbers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Duncan will get the Bill Russell treatment as he gets older from casual NBA fans. Casuals say Russell is overrated because he wasn't a scorer and played in any easy era. They will diminish Duncan's les and say he was not amazing due to him not having gaudy scoring numbers.
    You can’t brush off the 2003 le. No other player of his era essentially won a ‘chip with only supporting players. Tony was second year, and had no jump shot. Rookie Manu was injured, and missed about 1/3 of the season. Robinson was washed, pulling out a good game about every 4 or 5.

Thread Information