Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump never lost 4,000 points in 5 months like biden has,,,i dont recall you making any threads about that either,,,,
    And still higher than any year under Trump cope harder dip

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Dow Jones Industrial Average returned 56% during the Trump presidency, according to LPL. This represents an annualized gain of 11.8%, which is the best performance for any Republican president since Calvin Coolidge during the roaring 1920's.

During Trump's presidency, the Dow made 126 new all-time highs, which was slightly more than Obama's 123, but still lower than Clinton's 263. Both Obama and Clinton served two terms as president.
    126 new all time highs and all still lower than Biden

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    here we go,,,dead cat bounce is over and the losing will continue under our joke of a president and the democrat voters who supported him,,,maybe you and your spouse and parents can get jobs after you lose everything in the stock market under biden,,,,stock numbers tonight going into monday,,,

31,961.00...-159.00(-0.50%)As of 10:50PM EDT.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why does OP care about stocks? He doesn't own any.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been able to sell OXY at 64 the last two Fridays. I can only hope the market tanks again and gives me another easy swing opportunity, but Sunday night futures don't mean much tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Under trump Dow dropped to 20,800.
    lol

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Down over 1000 points yesterday and poised to go below 31,000 today,,,,nice job, democrats,,,

31,134.28...-355.79(-1.13%)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good thing you're a poor old boomer living off social security so the stock market doesnt affect you

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    elections have consequences,,,,

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    elections have consequences,,,,

And how! Biden wanted to get even for Trump making President.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Under trump the dow dropped to 20,800.

Bump that thread.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Bump that thread.
    I out lived the Red Light Camera's, clammy.

ha, ha.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Bump that thread.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It just keeps sinking,,,,,thanks again, democrats,,,maybe it will get into the 20's by monday,,,,

30,668.05...-585.08
    (-1.87%)As of 01:25PM EDT. Market open.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It just keeps sinking,,,,,thanks again, democrats,,,maybe it will get into the 20's by monday,,,,

30,668.05...-585.08
    (-1.87%)As of 01:25PM EDT. Market open.
    & where is Biden? Over in South Korea in' around.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been able to sell OXY at 64 the last two Fridays. I can only hope the market tanks again and gives me another easy swing opportunity, but Sunday night futures don't mean much tbh.
    LOL. , you just low keyed a recommendation for OXY to me. Was that for a $2 trade? GTFO.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL. , you just low keyed a recommendation for OXY to me. Was that for a $2 trade? GTFO.
    I'm just waiting to buy it back. I said it is trading in a sweet channel so I'll trade the channel until support over $60 is firmly established. It's called trading.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm just waiting to buy it back. I said it is trading in a sweet channel so I'll trade the channel until support over $60 is firmly established. It's called trading.
    Fair enough. I assumed you were calling for a breakout to the upside. In any event, I'm watching. Thanks for the sarcasm.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fair enough. I assumed you were calling for a breakout to the upside. In any event, I'm watching. Thanks for the sarcasm.
    It did breakout to the upside $68 on Monday, I should've held over the weekend but I'm happy with a 10% weekly return, I'm happy with a 2% weekly return. Anyhoo, it should drop back to the 50ma around $58 plus there is a gap to fill right around that price. Also Uncle Warren has yet to buy a single share above the price on his convertible warrants ($59.50). If it doesn't drop back down, I'll decide a new entry price. It's a 50 to 100% gain in the next 12 months imo but it's an individual stock so anything can happen so I don't buy and hold and hope. Paper hands beats diamond hands 99.9% of the time.

I don't try to hit it big except when playing around gambling with disposable money. If your bank offered you a savings account with a 1% per week interest rate would you say that's not good enough or would you put all the money you could in it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It did breakout to the upside $68 on Monday, I should've held over the weekend but I'm happy with a 10% weekly return, I'm happy with a 2% weekly return. Anyhoo, it should drop back to the 50ma around $58 plus there is a gap to fill right around that price. Also Uncle Warren has yet to buy a single share above the price on his convertible warrants ($59.50). If it doesn't drop back down, I'll decide a new entry price. It's a 50 to 100% gain in the next 12 months imo but it's an individual stock so anything can happen so I don't buy and hold and hope. Paper hands beats diamond hands 99.9% of the time.

I don't try to hit it big except when playing around gambling with disposable money. If your bank offered you a savings account with a 1% per week interest rate would you say that's not good enough or would you put all the money you could in it?
    If a bank was offering 1% per week, then the economy would be much different than it is now. We can go through all that if you need to but I'm guessing you at least have some understanding of what that would mean and why it might not make any sense at all to take that deal.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If a bank was offering 1% per week, then the economy would be much different than it is now. We can go through all that if you need to but I'm guessing you at least have some understanding of what that would mean and why it might not make any sense at all to take that deal.
    lol I don't want to argue with you. My only point was you trying to bash me for trading in and out of OXY for nice gains seems ridiculous to me. Buy it, don't buy it, I don't care. You're the one who said you haven't been able to make any money this year. If less than a 1000000000% gain isn't worth your time that's fine by me.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Are you happy with your lying.

Yeah I want a guy mocking the invasion of Ukraine saying it was not going to happen giving advice...
    For s sake shut up...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well look at that,,,the longest weekly losing week since 2001 for the stock market,,,thanks joe and to all you democrats,,,

Stock market news live updates: Stocks end volatile session flat but log longest weekly losing streak since 2001 (yahoo.com)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Bump that thread.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information