San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    No more duplicates

Year is 2022
    Trey Lance Era
    Deebo contract & Bosa next
    Kittle, Trent, Warner signed

*Jimmy still around
    Last edited by FrostKing; 05-11-2022 at 03:46 AM.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Tough early schedule. Slow start but Trey improves and the team finishes strong.

Expectation: 1 Playoff win

I'm setting the line at Divisional Round

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

National media back on our nuts. Not sure why we were questioned. I still foresee a slow start (4-4) but again strong surge to the Postseason.
    Last edited by FrostKing; 08-15-2022 at 06:43 PM.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    all I've seen and heard is how ty Lance has looked

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    all I've seen and heard is how ty Lance has looked
    I expect more highs and lows than with Jimmy. This is a Super Bowl roster. Arguably League best at multiple positions like - OT, TE, FB, LB. But both Rams games within the first 8 of the season is tough for Trey. I don't see us winning division.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Welp

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Brady, Rodgers and Allen all grew up 49ers

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Welp. Not much positivity to take away from today's game. Weather played a part with inconsistent rain fall.

Main issues
    - penalties (12)
    - turnovers (2)
    - rushing attack (52 yards from Deebo)
    - 2nd Half Defense

Troy's performance was average considering the weather. Fans hoping Trey would light the League on fire, yah that's not happening but talk of switching to Jimmy also is misguided.

Mitchel injured and was seen post game in a large cast but no crutches.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Trey Out
    Jimmy In

Ankle injury on a designed QB run
    Last edited by FrostKing; 09-18-2022 at 03:40 PM.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Kittle loves Jimmy's BDE

Defense with elite showing today. Ran the ball early and often down the Seahawks throats.

The boys are back in town. One last dance with Jimmy Montana

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    No more duplicates

Trey Lance Era
    I know a good jinx when I see one

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I say just trade Lance for a couple picks, admit you ed up, and sign jimmy to 6-8 year contract worth about 10-15 million per year mostly guaranteed. I'm sure he'd take it and it'd keep your salary cap low at quarterback so your team can be well rounded out for a generation.

but seriously, imagine the 49ers with Micah Parsons and Bosa across from each other; and Jimmy the starter instead of .....Lance. 49ers could and should have had that.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I say just trade Lance for a couple picks, admit you ed up, and sign jimmy to 6-8 year contract worth about 10-15 million per year mostly guaranteed. I'm sure he'd take it and it'd keep your salary cap low at quarterback so your team can be well rounded out for a generation.

but seriously, imagine the 49ers with Micah Parsons and Bosa across from each other; and Jimmy the starter instead of .....Lance. 49ers could and should have had that.
    Future is up in the air. My initial thought is last dance with Jimmy and give Trey the keys next season regardless of 2022 result. Foles with Eagles situation. If 49ers win Lombardi then even better.

Resigning Jimmy to long extension would essentially pin Kyle's 49er tenure into a corner. I think he prefers flexibility.

Maybe you bring back Jimmy but definitely not resign him long term.

Does 9er Nation in general think they F'd Lance by running him too much?

Or the ole could have happened any time in any game?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Does 9er Nation in general think they F'd Lance by running him too much?

Or the ole could have happened any time in any game?
    Many fans are blaming Kyle. I think they are clouded by overrating Trey

I trust Kyle. If that's what he felt was necessary then so be it. Did Kyle do it knowing he had Jimmy in back pocket - I could buy it.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Future is up in the air. My initial thought is last dance with Jimmy and give Trey the keys next season regardless of 2022 result. Foles with Eagles situation. If 49ers win Lombardi then even better.

Resigning Jimmy to long extension would essentially pin Kyle's 49er tenure into a corner. I think he prefers flexibility.

Maybe you bring back Jimmy but definitely not resign him long term.
    Trey Lance is incompetent. Another Dwayne Trashkins. Justin Fields at best.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Bad loss considering how inept Broncos looked on Offense. But ultimately we weren't much better. Both offenses scored 1 TD. Denver stayed committed to the ground rushing 27 times (not counting Wilson) while the 49ers seemed to abandon the run not attempting any after 11:54 in the 4th Quarter. We did a quality job spreading the pass around hitting 7 different receivers. When Trent went down with injury the Oline struggled and I believe the safety occurred on the very next play.

We made too many mistakes (safety, INT, fumble, fumble) on the Road. Defense bailed us out, I am impressed with the secondary this season. I didn't like how our LBs dropped into coverage allowing Wilson to scramble for numerous 1st Downs.

Jimmy supposedly didn't have a playbook til recently and took 1st Team snaps for the first time in 9 months. Following shoulder surgery.

Fan base is having a meltdown but I always predicted a 4-4 start to the season. It's a very tough schedule so strap in fun UP and DOWN season ahead.

This MNF against Rams isn't must win. But if we hope to Win our division we need to split against them.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Another dominating division victory. Defense is putting up historic numbers and the team as a whole still has some major pieces missing to injury.

Big plays on both sides of the ball was the main story here while Rams looked slow and stagnant in comparison. Defensive line had Stafford pressured all evening with 7 total sacks and forced him into 2 turnovers.

49ers now hit the road to face the Panthers/Falcons. Surely should return home to face the Chiefs sitting well @ 4-2

Last edited by FrostKing; 10-06-2022 at 03:08 PM.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

McCaffrey joins the 49ers for Draft Picks: 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 2024 5th

Steep price

Move was made in part to block the Rams from acquiring
    Last edited by FrostKing; 10-21-2022 at 12:58 AM.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

5-game Chargers winning streak OVER in the rivalry. Kyle snapped

This is another SB 49ers team

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Niners and Seattle are a two way fight to the finish. But will they get a wild card? The NFC East has 2, the South won't get any, and the North could get 1 if GB runs the table.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Niners and Seattle are a two way fight to the finish. But will they get a wild card? The NFC East has 2, the South won't get any, and the North could get 1 if GB runs the table.
    A lil worried bout Seahawks. They still face the broken Rams twice and will host us 4 days after we battle the Bucs

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    okay beating Arizona with no quarterback is not an accomplishment. Get right game for sure and the Niners are used to playing in AZ as they played at home there most of the 2020 season so it's basically a home game there and Niners fans travel well too. Classic "Get right for the playoffs" easy division win

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    okay beating Arizona with no quarterback is not an accomplishment. Get right game for sure and the Niners are used to playing in AZ as they played at home there most of the 2020 season so it's basically a home game there and Niners fans travel well too. Classic "Get right for the playoffs" easy division win
    Niners gonna end the Cowboys season two years in a row

Thread Information