My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eh. Mooney for Senate 2024.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eh. Mooney for Senate 2024.
    Dems got a few (R)'s in their back pocket. We got Manchin.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since the OP is low information when it comes to the democratic process, let me remind you that the bill needed 60 votes to pass, so Manchin being vote 51 had nothing to do with it not passing...

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since the OP is low information when it comes to the democratic process, let me remind you that the bill needed 60 votes to pass, so Manchin being vote 51 had nothing to do with it not passing...
    What do you expect? He's a lonely 30 something who is following around and emulating a 60-70 something washed up message board troll. He doesn't think about anything. He's Dale's and hater's dancing monkey.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please welcome the Gossip Girls to the thread ya'll^

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's funny how they've formed a little es club. Trump broke them

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Oh noes...Gossip Girls...Trump broke them...what's next? Goteem maybe?

Come on now, dig deep into that ST insult retread barrel and find one I haven't heard in a few years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^gotheem

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do you expect? He's a lonely 30 something who is following around and emulating a 60-70 something washed up message board troll. He doesn't think about anything. He's Dale's and hater's dancing monkey.
    did he tell you he has you on ignore too?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

the irony of these posts...

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dems got a few (R)'s in their back pocket. We got Manchin.
    Temporarily. Susan Collins is the only long-term one, though. Maine (R)s aren't stupid to get rid of her over being a lefty on half the issues and she wins over a lot of (D) votes there.

Rob Portman, Burr, and Pat Toomey are already retiring this year and going to be replaced by America First Republican senators (JD Vance, Ted Budd, and either Oz or Barnette in PA... RINO McCormick has fallen to distant third place).

Kelly Tshibaka is going to defeat Murkowski this year. Even with the ranked choice voting Murkowski, who is a (D) vote in a ruby red state, will lose by 6+ points.

Trump will endorse an America First Mormon Republican in Utah for 2024 to primary out and defeat Mitt The Twit, another (D) vote in a red state.

2024 is overall going to be a super bloodbath in the Senate for the Dems in key swing states as well as a few RINOs in states that should have America First GOP senators. Looking at the Senate maps, we could easily have a 60+ super trifecta by January 2025 even if you count Susan Collins as a (D) vote. Trump will endorse Mooney; Manchin will get crushed. Trump and the America First GOP will pick up seats in Montana, Nevada, Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania (assuming it's a rejuvenated Sean Parnell vs. Bob Casey), and Manchin will get crushed. Virginia (Kaine) and Minnesota (Klobuchar) aren't likely to lose, but stranger things could happen. That NJ seat could be in peril for the Dems. As for Kyrsten Sinema, we'll just have to see how that state goes on the presidential level... don't see a lot of split ticketing happening. We'll have governor Lake and senator Blake Masters in already and if Sinema goes too far to the left she'll get crushed as well... Trump will endorse a MAGA candidate like Mooney and crush Joe Manchin.

Alas..... The 2006 Dubya blue tsunami will FINALLY at long last be completely reversed.

By 2026, Mitch will retire and Lindsey Graham will be replaced. Even if it's a blue-leaning midterm year, I think we can flip back Ossoff's seat.

The RINO purge will be complete soon. (Except for Susan Collins, but that should be a blue seat anyway.)

We will have >60 votes in the Senate to fast track a Trump 2.0 presidential agenda... You won't.

Jan. 2025 will be glorious. On 01/21/2025, by executive order every single BLM-affiliated mobster / shoplifter / rioter associated with the 2020 Summer leftist riots will be prosecuted and all of their assets will be seized by Uncle Sam and immediately given as a retribution sort of repayment to the heroic patriots of January 6th, 2021... all of which shall proceed to be completely pardoned and saluted at the Trump 2.0 White House promenade.

The BLM organizers / leaders are well known and they shall be incarcerated indefinitely without due process, put in the hole for good measure, and have all their bank accounts and assets seized and made the property of the U.S. Trump 2.0 government.
    Last edited by Millennial_Messiah; 05-12-2022 at 07:22 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We will have >60 votes in the Senate to fast track a Trump 2.0 presidential agenda... You won't.

Jan. 2025 will be glorious. On 01/21/2025, by executive order every single BLM-affiliated mobster / shoplifter / rioter associated with the 2020 Summer leftist riots will be prosecuted and all of their assets will be seized by Uncle Sam and immediately given as a retribution sort of repayment to the heroic patriots of January 6th, 2021... all of which shall proceed to be completely pardoned and saluted at the Trump 2.0 White House promenade.

The BLM organizers / leaders are well known and they shall be incarcerated indefinitely without due process, put in the hole for good measure, and have all their bank accounts and assets seized and made the property of the U.S. Trump 2.0 government.
    Depends. Is Mitch still going to be running that ? If that's the case, then the only thing you have to look forward to is a handout to Wall Street.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    True American hero, TBH.

Him and the nice looking blond from AZ saving the country...well, what's left of it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Depends. Is Mitch still going to be running that ? If that's the case, then the only thing you have to look forward to is a handout to Wall Street.
    Nah, Rand Paul, Josh Hawley, JD Vance, Marsha Blackburn... someone in that category will be our majority leader as soon as this coming January.

True American hero, TBH.

Him and the nice looking blond from AZ saving the country...well, what's left of it.
    Kyrsten is more in the " able if [I'm] buzzed and she's wearing contacts instead of glasses" tier, tbh. "Nice looking blond[e]" is too generous.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, Rand Paul, Josh Hawley, JD Vance, Marsha Blackburn... someone in that category will be our majority leader as soon as this coming January.
    Pipe dream, IMO...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pipe dream, IMO...
    Not at all. Only a simple majority (26, 27, or 28, depending on the final senate tally in November) of our party's senators is needed to confirm a candidate, and there's already been a large pushback against McConnell being the senate GOP leader since early 2021 from within the senate as well as outside of it from within the more conservative America First majority of the party.

Will it be 51, 52, 53, or 54 Republicans this January... who knows. 52 is inevitable... Walker is going to win that GA seat rather handily, and the soon to be Trump-endorsed Blake Masters will win on the Kari Lake ticket in AZ by a solid margin as well. PA will stay red as long as it's not McCormick, but that's looking unlikely as he's fallen to a rather distant third place. Ted Budd is polling near 10% ahead of the likely (D) candidate in North Carolina. Those will all be red seats.

Laxalt beating a weaker in bent in Cortez-Masto makes sense on paper but it's one of those "I'll believe it when I see it" because NV has unexpectedly gone bluer than expected in recent elections. That would be 53. New Hampshire will be razor thin either way because Maggie Hassan is by far the less popular of the two in bent (D) senators in NH, and it's a red wave year and she only won last time out by less than 1%. I think Chuck Morse would narrowly beat her and Don Bolduc would narrowly lose; but it will be within 1% (D) or (R) either way.

There are of course long shots out there like the Oregon governor dragging down the in bent senator there, Tiffany Smiley pulling off a 2022 Kentucky Derby-esque upset in Washington State, and JB Pritzker's unpopularity being so bad that he drags down Tammy Duckworth so far that he loses and puts her in jeopardy too... but those are, indeed, long shots. But still, more likely to happen than say Florida or Ohio flipping blue.

People might say Colorado too but I don't even consider it remotely winnable no matter who the GOP candidate is. It's become a solid D+10-13 state. Even in a red wave year the Democrat governor and senators are going to win and way overperform the national environment in arguably the bluest-trending state in the USA.
    Last edited by Millennial_Messiah; 05-12-2022 at 11:52 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not at all. Only a simple majority (26, 27, or 28, depending on the final senate tally in November) of our party's senators is needed to confirm a candidate, and there's already been a large pushback against McConnell being the senate GOP leader since early 2021 from within the senate as well as outside of it from within the more conservative America First majority of the party.

Will it be 51, 52, 53, or 54 Republicans this January... who knows. 52 is inevitable... Walker is going to win that GA seat rather handily, and the soon to be Trump-endorsed Blake Masters will win on the Kari Lake ticket in AZ by a solid margin as well. PA will stay red as long as it's not McCormick, but that's looking unlikely as he's fallen to a rather distant third place. Ted Budd is polling near 10% ahead of the likely (D) candidate in North Carolina. Those will all be red seats.

Laxalt beating a weaker in bent in Cortez-Masto makes sense on paper but it's one of those "I'll believe it when I see it" because NV has unexpectedly gone bluer than expected in recent elections. That would be 53. New Hampshire will be razor thin either way because Maggie Hassan is by far the less popular of the two in bent (D) senators in NH, and it's a red wave year and she only won last time out by less than 1%. I think Chuck Morse would narrowly beat her and Don Bolduc would narrowly lose; but it will be within 1% (D) or (R) either way.

There are of course long shots out there like the Oregon governor dragging down the in bent senator there, Tiffany Smiley pulling off a 2022 Kentucky Derby-esque upset in Washington State, and JB Pritzker's unpopularity being so bad that he drags down Tammy Duckworth so far that he loses and puts her in jeopardy too... but those are, indeed, long shots. But still, more likely to happen than say Florida or Ohio flipping blue.
    We're not talking about anything flipping blue, we're talking about Mitch not rounding up the votes to remain the Senate leader.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're not talking about anything flipping blue, we're talking about Mitch not rounding up the votes to remain the Senate leader.
    I can count 26 or 27 GOP Senators (including those that would be newly elected this year; Vance, Masters, Budd, Walker, Oz/Barnette, etc) that would vote for a majority leader not named McConnell

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can count 26 or 27 GOP Senators (including those that would be newly elected this year; Vance, Masters, Budd, Walker, Oz/Barnette, etc) that would vote for a majority leader not named McConnell
    Doubt it. Who do they rally around?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doubt it. Who do they rally around?
    One of the America First conservatives who is younger than McConnell.

Sasse, Graham, Crapo, Collins, Romney et al. will vote for the old turtle man. But they're outnumbered this time. I forgot to add Kelly Tshibaka who will likely end the putridity of Murkowski, she will vote America First, i.e., not for McConnell. I actually think Barnette will upset Oz despite the Trump endorsement. It will be close. She's actually further right than Oz, though, and more electable in the general especially if the Democrats are stupid enough to nominate Fetterman over Lamb. That general won't be close unless the Dems run Lamb. The problem with the Dems is they don't have an equivalent to "The Trump Endorsement" ever since Obama left office and retired from politics. Biden is too senile and the average Democrat voter doesn't really love Pelosi or Schumer or Kamala Harris, either. The squad have their cult following but again, the average Democrat voter doesn't really love them either. The Dems have an inherent problem in that there are more divisive factions within them than the GOP who has pretty much 2 factions, the establishment neocons ("RINOs") and America First, Trumpian wing of the GOP that is rapidly taking over the party. Look at WV where the Trump endorsed candidate took out a much more established in bent.... (a pro-1/6 hoax RINO) by 19 percentage points. Even when the Trump-endorsed candidate loses, like in the Nebraska gubernatorial primary, it's very close and the actual winner is still an America First candidate rather than the neocon RINO like Lindstrom would have been if he had won that primary.

Off topic, but my sleeper pick to win the Michigan gubernatorial is Tudor Dixon out of Muskegon. Everyone is saying James Craig and Detroit but Detroit is what it is. Craig is a low ceiling high floor candidate. The real battle is out west in the rapidly expanding West Michigan I-96 metropolis that goes from East Grand Rapids to Lake Michigan. Whoever can carry that area wins the state, and if the GOP can start running Deep South or Ohio esque numbers up north that would really be helpful, too. (And they should because it's white farmers and WWC.)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of the America First conservatives who is younger than McConnell.

Sasse, Graham, Crapo, Collins, Romney et al. will vote for the old turtle man. But they're outnumbered this time. I forgot to add Kelly Tshibaka who will likely end the putridity of Murkowski, she will vote America First, i.e., not for McConnell. I actually think Barnette will upset Oz despite the Trump endorsement. It will be close. She's actually further right than Oz, though, and more electable in the general especially if the Democrats are stupid enough to nominate Fetterman over Lamb. That general won't be close unless the Dems run Lamb. The problem with the Dems is they don't have an equivalent to "The Trump Endorsement" ever since Obama left office and retired from politics. Biden is too senile and the average Democrat voter doesn't really love Pelosi or Schumer or Kamala Harris, either. The squad have their cult following but again, the average Democrat voter doesn't really love them either. The Dems have an inherent problem in that there are more divisive factions within them than the GOP who has pretty much 2 factions, the establishment neocons ("RINOs") and America First, Trumpian wing of the GOP that is rapidly taking over the party. Look at WV where the Trump endorsed candidate took out a much more established in bent.... (a pro-1/6 hoax RINO) by 19 percentage points. Even when the Trump-endorsed candidate loses, like in the Nebraska gubernatorial primary, it's very close and the actual winner is still an America First candidate rather than the neocon RINO like Lindstrom would have been if he had won that primary.

Off topic, but my sleeper pick to win the Michigan gubernatorial is Tudor Dixon out of Muskegon. Everyone is saying James Craig and Detroit but Detroit is what it is. Craig is a low ceiling high floor candidate. The real battle is out west in the rapidly expanding West Michigan I-96 metropolis that goes from East Grand Rapids to Lake Michigan. Whoever can carry that area wins the state, and if the GOP can start running Deep South or Ohio esque numbers up north that would really be helpful, too. (And they should because it's white farmers and WWC.)
    You make it sound easy, you don't know Mitch at all

But I'm all for this split in the Republican party, it only helps Democrats and ensures Trump remains at bay.

Thread Information