Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You make it sound easy, you don't know Mitch at all

But I'm all for this split in the Republican party, it only helps Democrats and ensures Trump remains at bay.
    If only the Democrats didn't have even more splitting. I can count 3 off the top of my head:

-the squad, BLM, Antifa, radical left, open marxist type clowns, Bernie, arguably Warren... (does Andrew Yang fit here anymore tbh? Tulsi? or is that a 4th branch)
    -the left establishment (Democrat boomers, Pelosi, Schumer, Biden, Harris, Feinstein, Clinton, Klobuchar, Kaine types)
    -then you have the average Democrat voter because they're young and gullible or lifelong Democrat voters who think voting Democrat is helping people. People like Will Hunting that reject both the squad and the establishment but still vote Democrat because they believe they're voting for the lesser of two evils.

-The most notable 4th branch is the "Blue Dog Democrats" but they're dying out and/or becoming red team voters. Manchin; arguably Sinema, and a few left in the house like Henry Cuellar

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If only the Democrats didn't have even more splitting. I can count 3 off the top of my head:

-the squad, BLM, Antifa, radical left, open marxist type clowns, Bernie, arguably Warren... (does Andrew Yang fit here anymore tbh? Tulsi? or is that a 4th branch)
    -the left establishment (Democrat boomers, Pelosi, Schumer, Biden, Harris, Feinstein, Clinton, Klobuchar, Kaine types)
    -then you have the average Democrat voter because they're young and gullible or lifelong Democrat voters who think voting Democrat is helping people. People like Will Hunting that reject both the squad and the establishment but still vote Democrat because they believe they're voting for the lesser of two evils.

-The most notable 4th branch is the "Blue Dog Democrats" but they're dying out and/or becoming red team voters. Manchin; arguably Sinema, and a few left in the house like Henry Cuellar
    Except for Manchinema (which have to go), the rest have been in lockstep pretty much all the way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except for Manchinema (which have to go), the rest have been in lockstep pretty much all the way.
    if Manchinema go in '24, you're looking at 61-38-Susan Collins, realistically.

53+Collins (Tshibaka over Murkowski in '22)
    +
    (Utah gets a 2nd America First conservative to replace the Twitster)
    +
    Fatso Jon Tester is out in MT on the same ballot as Trump
    Tammy s Baldwin is out in WI on the same ballot as Trump
    Stabenow is out in MI on the same ballot as Trump
    Parnell makes a triumphant comeback and takes out Casey on the same ballot as Trump
    Sherrod Brown is a cooked goose on the same ballot in OH as Trump
    Jacky Rosen is out in NV on the same ballot as Trump

=

+

Manchinema?

=

61-38-Collins

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WaPo Bezos good now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^beep boop

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WaPo Bezos good now.
    It's called acknowledging right and wrong and giving credit where credit is due, regardless of partisanship or a person's political history. Something people with a brain do. Unfortunately most people on ST, like RG, are partisan hacks that don't have a brain.

I give Biden all the credit in the world for acknowledging, truthfully and bluntly, that the Turkish government, spearheaded by Erdogan, assisted and facilitated the ISIS caliphate in its 2013-2015 prime by offering training grounds, materials, shelter and platforms for ISIS fighters and strategists. However, the Obama administration, in its typical covert-ops sketch fashion, shut him up immediately, and we didn't hear a peep out of Biden regarding ISIS after the fall of 2014. Because that's what the DNC does. If you spill the truth, they shut you up or whack you. The DNC is no different from the Zetas, Medellin or MS-13.

, B.O. Hussein refused to acknowledge the existence of ISIS, first calling it a "JV team of crude militants" and then "Isil"... what the is an "isil"? Yes, the "L" is for "Levant", but that's not the point. He's literally the only government official or politician that called them that. He was on their side. It wasn't until Trump took the reins that we took back Raqqa from ISIS in 2017, then surrounded them at Deir ez-Zor in 2018-19 before slaying the Caliph himself, Abu-Bakr Al-Baghdadi, in 2019.

Trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manchin is in like an R+5700 state. People should be more pissed at losers like Cal Cunningham who lost a winnable Senate race because he couldnt keep his in his pants. A few more senate seats and Manchin/Sinema wouldnt matter as much

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WaPo Bezos good now.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WaPo Bezos good now.
    Dont make me bring up democrats loving warmonger George Bush now,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Naturally, Chris (who was banned from Twitter for being a bot) can't see through this B.S. campaign against Biden from Bezos which coincidentally started right after Biden invited Amazon workers who were trying to unionize to the White House.

Thread Information