Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Josh Brolin is a ranch owner blah blah blah... black hole going to somewhere.

Story spends an inordinate amount of time dealing with everything but the mysterious black hole. Season 1 was painful. Singing, ty soundtrack, only a few redeeming qualities, one being Josh Brolin.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    I thought it was decent. Finally picked up the last few episodes. I will say they have a ton of lose ends to tie up. How they go about doing that will be pretty make or break for the show. Essentially if the first season was a lot of setup for better things to come I’m ok with it

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I thought it was decent. Finally picked up the last few episodes. I will say they have a ton of lose ends to tie up. How they go about doing that will be pretty make or break for the show. Essentially if the first season was a lot of setup for better things to come I’m ok with it
    I finally got around to finishing it. Agree...it was decent and got better at the end. But god damn...I know that dude is supposed to be crazy but I don't need to hear him sing three songs every episode. It's almost like he's got a relative that's an exec. "Hey make sure my cousin gets some chances to sing...he's super talented."

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I finally got around to finishing it. Agree...it was decent and got better at the end. But god damn...I know that dude is supposed to be crazy but I don't need to hear him sing three songs every episode. It's almost like he's got a relative that's an exec. "Hey make sure my cousin gets some chances to sing...he's super talented."
    That being said, they left it open either way. Either it's done or they've got some more series.

And how does an actress leave her name as, "Imogene Poots".

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Imogen Poots annoyed the out of me towards the end, she just went straight up bat crazy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Imogen Poots annoyed the out of me towards the end, she just went straight up bat crazy.
    Not as crazy as my foot when I stuck it in your mom's vag. Seriously, this is bat crazy.

Thread Information