Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you blame Maddow when Hodgkinson, a member of the pack, took action?
    what's the link with Maddow?

did Hodgkinson cite her in his manifesto?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heer is right, today's GOP is post-liberal

what is a RINO?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not Tucker Carlson, it's the enablers. He's a person with protected speech and can say whatever hateful thing he wants to say. It doesn't mean I agree with it, or that what he says isn't wrong, weak and terrible, but he has a right to say it.

However, Fox is the one that gives the soapbox and megaphone to the lunatic. And by this I don't mean the government should rein them in, it's the citizenry that should hold them up to a higher bar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not Tucker Carlson, it's the enablers. He's a person with protected speech and can say whatever hateful thing he wants to say. It doesn't mean I agree with it, or that what he says isn't wrong, weak and terrible, but he has a right to say it.

However, Fox is the one that gives the soapbox and megaphone to the lunatic. And by this I don't mean the government should rein them in, it's the citizenry that should hold them up to a higher bar.
    Ratings and clicks, Fox loves what Tucker brings to the table, and so do millions of scared old racists that Tucker is paid to scare.

GOP loves it too, Fox is pretty much a wholly owned Republican shop.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Do we really think an 18 year old kid was regularly tuning in to Tucker? I’m guessing his skewed worldview was molded by far more insidious sources online, probably the same people who scrambled daboom1 and Nathan89 and similar weak-willed simpletons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do we really think an 18 year old kid was regularly tuning in to Tucker? I’m guessing his skewed worldview was molded by far more insidious sources online, probably the same people who scrambled daboom1 and Nathan89 and similar weak-willed simpletons.
    there's gigantic online support for these creeps, but Fox's white power hour is definitely part of the electronic sensorium too. one passage in the manifesto is a nearly verbatim restatement of stuff Tucker has said on his show.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's one of your guys. Sorry this happening to you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Plus these aren't original ideas from Tucker either, he's just trying to be edgy by repeating 4chan /pol/ stupidity. But when we talk about how these bizarre ideas from the incel-crowd made it to mainstream, you have to look at the enablers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Therefore, minority rule by Republicans is urgently needed to prevent the destruction of America.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ted Nugent has peoples' panties in a wad.

LMAO. That's like when Chris or Hater or equivalent leech off some stupid pro-Demo celebrity dumb ery.

The ST lifers who find their divide on political grounds are too much the same person to really hate eachother. If not for Chris, Nono doesn't exist. If not for DMC, where would RG and Chump and Winehole find any validity in their membership to this forum?

Yuse guys need eachother.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No take.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Watcher coming in with his usual post about what other posters are doing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Watcher coming in with his usual post about what other posters are doing.
    This is what you just did. (and what I just did)

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The shooter wrote "here is your reparations"on his rifle. Koriwalker, shares the same views on reparations as the white supremacist shooter. That thread I got that post from is sad btw.

What's your point?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unlikely but mostly because he was an authoritarian leftist.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude straight up said he's a Nazi who is afraid of whitey's being replaced.

That headline makes no sense.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Plus these aren't original ideas from Tucker either, he's just trying to be edgy by repeating 4chan /pol/ stupidity. But when we talk about how these bizarre ideas from the incel-crowd made it to mainstream, you have to look at the enablers.
    Probably became more mainstream as the left started cheering the decline of the white demographic and implementing covid assistance based on skin color.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably became more mainstream as the left started cheering the decline of the white demographic and implementing covid assistance based on skin color.
    So the shooter isn't actually leftist.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some people seem to think everyone of a political perspective walk in lock step on every view. That's them projecting how they operate on others.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ted Nugent has peoples' panties in a wad.

LMAO. That's like when Chris or Hater or equivalent leech off some stupid pro-Demo celebrity dumb ery.

The ST lifers who find their divide on political grounds are too much the same person to really hate eachother. If not for Chris, Nono doesn't exist. If not for DMC, where would RG and Chump and Winehole find any validity in their membership to this forum?

Yuse guys need eachother.
    Your my dude chuch. But…this is a dumb ass take and you know it. Pretending Nono who is clearly one of the most intelligent posters on the site needs a moron like Chris is beyond ridiculous

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yup

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any aspiring Radical Leftist could do a little research on the history of the Democratic Party and find similar values that align with White Supremacy.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait i thought the left hated white people now they’re also white supremacists?

Thread Information