Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They will vilify you for recognizing reality.
    You hate free speech and the Cons ution too...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    88K deflections and counting
    weird aversion to topical material, all petty personalized bull

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You hate free speech and the Cons ution too...
    Qhris is a Christian nationalist. He thinks the USA was originally supposed to be sectarian, and to protect whites from the mongrel horde.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think black people on the whole got it easier than you, Qhris?

Yes or no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Qhris is a Christian nationalist. He thinks the USA was originally supposed to be sectarian, and to protect whites from the mongrel horde.
    He's objectively wrong about the former, but the latter has strong historical legs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You were a white supremacist before your deflections, goofy. You won't do irl. Stop it. You already exposed how big of a you are when you shared how your boss drug you across that dirty ass floor and you didn't do about it.
    The shooter wrote "here is your reparations"on his rifle. Koriwalker, shares the same views on reparations as the white supremacist shooter. That thread I got that post from is sad btw.
    Lmfao Talk about jumping to conclusions that conclude nowhere except in your demented delusional mind you cracker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yo Trill btw that leftist authoritarian is one of your own you dumb mother er.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol distancing from post-liberal right wing terrorism.

Right wingers pretend to be horrified by their own extremist warriors, for some reason.

Bad faith posing, tbh. Joey loves it.

I can't think of another poster here who wishes.more death and suffering on his online critics on a daily basis, merely for responding.

Que pobrecito El Joey! So brittle and so harsh! Hard to believe it was the mean online lefties who did it all to you, when did it really start?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Right wingers pretend to be horrified by their own extremist warriors, for some reason.

I can't think of another poster here who wishes.more death and suffering on his online critics on a daily basis, merely for responding.

Que pobrecito El Joey! So brittle and so harsh! Hard to believe it was the mean online lefties who did it all to you, when did it really start?
    I imagine a black guy prolly ed a girl he was dating once upon a time. He has never let it go.

that and the Mexican dudes beating his ass in the boxing thunder dome tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They will vilify you for recognizing reality.
    LOL Racist Nathan sperm shielding for racists.

Shocker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yo Trill btw that leftist authoritarian is one of your own you dumb mother er.

He's a white supremacist like you and your other bot buddies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You've nary room, TC. You have your BLM'ers. Six of 1, half dozen of the other.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Left is using the Buffalo shooting to push more gun control, even though the shooter specifically chose the location for the shooting because of its strict gun laws.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Left is using the Buffalo shooting to push more gun control, even though the shooter specifically chose the location for the shooting because of its strict gun laws.
    An armed security guard shot at him, Qhris.

You know absolutely nothing, beep-boop.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Race hustler Biden in his glory.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If it's good enough for the BLM then it's good enough for the whites.

And that Biden never went up to Wisconsin after that black guy mowed down those white people at that parade. Not a word, nor a visit. Like it never happened.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It really is pathetic how hard it is for the magacult dip s on this board to even denounce a mass shooting instead you have Cuckthan89 rambling about white people being minorities and qhrisbot trying to quote Orwell books he's never read before. And calf tats being a re as usual. Just sad tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It really is pathetic how hard it is for the magacult dip s on this board to even denounce a mass shooting instead you have Cuckthan89 rambling about white people being minorities and qhrisbot trying to quote Orwell books he's never read before. And calf tats being a re as usual. Just sad tbh
    Like you all when Trump was President, Lee. You've nary room.

You can dish it.
    You just can't take it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I imagine a black guy prolly ed a girl he was dating once upon a time. He has never let it go.

Bend over, I'll ing show you the boxing thunder dome.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lmao Dumb WH has entered the conversation. Bro off already. I don't think yall quite understand my sentiments because yall believe yourselves to be important even to those who know nothing of you other than your online persona. Die, live, it doesn't matter one bit to me because I know none of yall. Cry some more over it you big pussy.

You've still yet to step face to face with me bro but here you are still talking as if you walk tall. Tell us some more fairytales you fairy.

Lmfao Whatever you say whitey!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao Dumb WH has entered the conversation. Bro off already. I don't think yall quite understand my sentiments because yall believe yourselves to be important even to those who know nothing of you other than your online persona. Die, live, it doesn't matter one bit to me because I know none of yall. Cry some more over it you big pussy.

You've still yet to step face to face with me bro but here you are still talking as if you walk tall. Tell us some more fairytales you fairy.

Lmfao Whatever you say whitey!
    Those that were too stupid to finish HS should be aware of the delicious irony in them calling anyone else stupid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Randos have to denounce everything to other randos on the internet now? Is that a law of sorts? Just checking...

And what dumb mother er here actually thinks anyone here is applauding any mass murder scene? You're mentally insane if that's your go-to line of thinking tbh.

You ing leftists here are straight up s bags.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those that were too stupid to finish HS should be aware of the delicious irony in them calling anyone else stupid.
    You still hiding behind your AV tough guy? Yeah I thought so.

The delicious irony is the fact that you think using me dropping out of HS is cannon fodder but why won't you ever touch on the fact that I enrolled and entered college not soon after? Is it because you believe I am hurt by signing myself out of HS? HS was worthless and I learned much more in the 2 yrs it took me to get my AA. Keep beating that same old tired drum you pussy ass arrogant .

Thread Information