Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Top seeded Suns getting pushed to 6 games vs 8th seeded Pels and then eliminated by 4th seeded Mavs. They just weren’t a team prepared to push back when they needed. I thought early that Crowder would shove someone and try to get his guys fired up but I guess he just looks the part. Who knew this team was beat before they took the court. I like it when paper tigers get exposed. Makes me wonder how they advanced last year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There were reports from inside the building that Ayton and Williams had a few words after the coach benched him for the last time, three-and-a-half minutes into the second half (Bismack Biyombo played the fourth quarter at center, although by then the game was essentially over). It was a frustrating stretch for Suns fans, who saw their team down by 30 at the half come out with the same lackadaisical play rather than showing some fire and closing the gap. Ayton was part of that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Top seeded Suns getting pushed to 6 games vs 8th seeded Pels and then eliminated by 4th seeded Mavs. They just weren’t a team prepared to push back when they needed. I thought early that Crowder would shove someone and try to get his guys fired up but I guess he just looks the part. Who knew this team was beat before they took the court. I like it when paper tigers get exposed. Makes me wonder how they advanced last year.
    Every single team they faced had serious injuries. Then the Bucks were healthy and the Suns lost.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    timvp, with the goods

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is every player not on the Spurs worth Max ? Throwing Max at a player who does not make his team mates better, unable to create for himself and team mates, not great at O & D but he is worth a Max. and yet we wanna max a top role player big. Then what next ? Max DjM and KJ? If Klutch see us throw Max at just about any other players all our players are gonna ask for Max.
    At short man syndrome fans constantly spouting this nonsense, as if the context is the same for every player.

Literally the 3 best players in the league the past 2 seasons are bigs (even though Antetokounmpo is like half gigantic wing) and all 3 had injuries to either themselves or their co-stars derail their seasons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I kept waiting for CP# to get injured in this series or the golden state series if it got that far, and then blame an opposing player or the ref's. He seems to do that almost every year. You don't become a champion by getting injured in every major series. Hey Monty, how about some load management for cp3, after all he is kind of old. Must have been what DA said as well before he was sent to the bench.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At short man syndrome fans constantly spouting this nonsense, as if the context is the same for every player.

Literally the 3 best players in the league the past 2 seasons are bigs (even though Antetokounmpo is like half gigantic wing) and all 3 had injuries to either themselves or their co-stars derail their seasons.
    I said he is a role player you said context for every player is different and proceed to say 3 other players rules the NBA instead of showing why he is worth a max. So is every big man the same or not?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I said he is a role player you said context for every player is different and proceed to say 3 other players rules the NBA instead of showing why he is worth a max. So is every big man the same or not?
    Sorry, I messed up your quote. I meant to comment specifically on the "Every single team with a big as their main guy is out at second round" part.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Suns weren't able to score and never posted up Ayton. It's not like he's wrong. He had amazing efficiency punishing mismatches. Although people here would probably call him Muh Touches 2.0

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    I thought they were frauds last season like the Jazz, but they made it to the Finals, but I still do see it with them.
    To me they have the same problem that the Jazz have. Their best player isn't a #1 and the rest of their main guys are complimentary players.
    Booker and Ayton aren't THE GUY, Paul is too old, Bridges is a roleplayer, and Crowder is a bench player that isn't 6th man worthy, yet he starts and get big minutes.
    IMO this isn't a championship level core.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the two fan bases i hope never get a le are 1) utah and 2) phoenix. mission accomplished for 2022.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the two fan bases i hope never get a le are 1) utah and 2) phoenix. mission accomplished for 2022.
    With you, but you forgot the Clippers. And I don't want to see Toronto or the Fakers ever ring again either. And as much as I like Spoelstra and Jimmy Butler, I don't want to see Miami win again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With you, but you forgot the Clippers. And I don't want to see Toronto or the Fakers ever ring again either. And as much as I like Spoelstra and Jimmy Butler, I don't want to see Miami win again.
    yeah-as far as franchises with les already, the lakers top that list for me. and i don't hate miami (and i like butler), but i don't want them catching up to the spurs.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great to see CP3 never get a ring, but I think I dislike Dallas overall more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at this point, i'm rooting for a celtics-mavs finals with the celtics winning out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luka is my favorite player rn. His game is just too awesome to hate on. He is a combo of 90's post up and today's nab off crossover/stepback 3's. But he's too big for guards and too fast for bigs plus he actually knows post moves and since nobody else in the league does (besides Joker, but Luka can dribble like a PG), nobody knows how to guard him. That spinmove on Bridges was Duncanesque.

His only downside is that he whines all the time, but I hate the refs more than I hate Luka's whining so I can live with it. To me, after all the times the refs screwed us over, there's some karma in them having to listen to Luka's ing the whole game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Basically no one but the spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was Phoenix the worst 64-win team of all time?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was Phoenix the worst 64-win team of all time?
    i think the 2007 dallas mavericks went 67-15 and then lost in the 1st round against golden state.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Per ESPN’s fatboy insider Windy “alot of teams are lining up to figure out how to pay Ayton”

Would be nice to use our cap space to facilitate…

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CP3 solidified himself as a playoffs choker, tbh.
    eliminated the Spurs with the last second shot

Thread Information