Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    draft Luka, trade Booker for a better fitting #2, along with having crowder, bridges and a slew of solid role players... sounds like more than a single trip to the finals where every opponent beaten had a major injury to one of their two best players.

sounds like an actual championship squad, likely multiple

suns
    Oh man Doncic was the one sure thing pick since LeBron too. No way he wasn't going to be awesome in the NBA when he was already a really good player in Euroleague where they don't give a about giving minutes to young guys they know are NBA bound. Had to earn those minutes with what he could do right then. Sacramento being stupid enough to trade the #2 pick was my dream Kawhi trade that year.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Just be happy the Suns quit. Because you know the Warriors won't.
    keep sucking on that copium. The Suns quit because Luka ripped their heart out through their rectum.

One last question for you….

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    keep sucking on that copium. The Suns quit because Luka ripped their heart out through their rectum.

One last question for you….
    Not as much as it will hurt finding out in the Western Conference Finals that your team is a fluke, once they face a real team.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Not as much as it will hurt finding out in the Western Conference Finals that your team is a fluke, once they face a real team.

Veteran
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Enjoy your second round championship.

Be honest, you don't really believe you have a chance against the Warriors do you?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Be honest, you don't really believe you have a chance against the Warriors do you?
    You didn’t believe they had a chance against your team either I don’t know if they will win, but I’m not ever counting Luka out in a series.

And be honest, you were chanting “SUNS IN FOUR” after Game 2, weren’t you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol, it was Jason Kidd outcoaching Monty and Kidd's defensive adjustments that won you that series, not Luka. Mavs will get destroyed by Golden State. Luka has proven to be a better player than I thought during his rookie year. So I was wrong about that. But that doesn't change my opinion on Ayton or on Ayton being the right pick. The Suns have just massively failed in how they've utilized Ayton (for example, see Game 1 vs. the Mavs and how they went away from what worked), and they don't seem to even want to keep him, which is insane. Doncic and Booker together never would have worked out and almost certainly would not have produced an NBA Finals run. I can't stand Luka or his demeanor and I'm still glad he's not on the Suns.
    So Kidd held Paul and Booker to like 5 collective points at the half? who knew he had that in him?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry, but Mavs are playing on house money now. Your team led the league, got embarrassed in front of the world. Charles was shocked, speechless (ok he probably lost over a million on the game).

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    if the Mavs are a fluke and didn't face a real team, then what does that say about the suns finals run last year? thinking ayton book and cp3 are a legit trio

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I will, thanks! I’ll also enjoy the real championship my team has won. What about you?

Veteran
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    if the Mavs are a fluke and didn't face a real team, then what does that say about the suns finals run last year? thinking ayton book and cp3 are a legit trio
    Suns were legit last year. This year it turns out the DA contract situation was a bigger issue than we had hoped it would be, and destroyed team chemistry. The team simply quit.

Veteran
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    You didn’t believe they had a chance against your team either I don’t know if they will win, but I’m not ever counting Luka out in a series.

And be honest, you were chanting “SUNS IN FOUR” after Game 2, weren’t you?
    No, I couldn’t stand that chant or the Suns’ stupid actions at the end of game 5.

I did think the Suns would win the series in 4 or 5, the Mavs hadn’t beaten us since 2019. I did not know the team chemistry had gone south behind the scenes or that the team would quit when the going got tough. I still believe the Suns are the better team, they just lacked the heart this year, and the defensive adjustments fooled Monty.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    who ing cares if dallas loses to the warriors. It should not surprise anyone. But for PHX, the best team in the league, to go down as a giant at home, was pathetic.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    No, I couldn’t stand that chant or the Suns’ stupid actions at the end of game 5.

I did think the Suns would win the series in 4 or 5, the Mavs hadn’t beaten us since 2019. I did not know the team chemistry had gone south behind the scenes or that the team would quit when the going got tough. I still believe the Suns are the better team, they just lacked the heart this year, and the defensive adjustments fooled Monty.
    CP3 loses a 2-0 lead in the playoffs evey year, though

Honestly, this team seems softer than the Nash led Sons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol, it was Jason Kidd outcoaching Monty and Kidd's defensive adjustments that won you that series, not Luka. Mavs will get destroyed by Golden State. Luka has proven to be a better player than I thought during his rookie year. So I was wrong about that. But that doesn't change my opinion on Ayton or on Ayton being the right pick. The Suns have just massively failed in how they've utilized Ayton (for example, see Game 1 vs. the Mavs and how they went away from what worked), and they don't seem to even want to keep him, which is insane. Doncic and Booker together never would have worked out and almost certainly would not have produced an NBA Finals run. I can't stand Luka or his demeanor and I'm still glad he's not on the Suns.
    this dude...

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Suns were legit last year. This year it turns out the DA contract situation was a bigger issue than we had hoped it would be, and destroyed team chemistry. The team simply quit.
    LMAO of all the awful excuses, this is as bad as it gets

beating the Lakers with Bron/ad hurt, the nuggets with Murray/Barton hurt, the clips with kawhi hurt then flaming out mightily against the first healthy team you face is far from legit

and if a team is so mentally weak that a contract situation makes them quit in the playoffs, they were never at any point legit

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO of all the awful excuses, this is as bad as it gets

beating the Lakers with Bron/ad hurt, the nuggets with Murray/Barton hurt, the clips with kawhi hurt then flaming out mightily against the first healthy team you face is far from legit

and if a team is so mentally weak that a contract situation makes them quit in the playoffs, they were never at any point legit
    Tbh that Bucks team wasn't really healthy either. Giannis looked pretty shaky in Game 1 and didn't really start looking 100% until Game 3.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Tbh that Bucks team wasn't really healthy either. Giannis looked pretty shaky in Game 1 and didn't really start looking 100% until Game 3.
    I completely forgot Giannis got hurt Suns literally had all their playoff wins giftwrapped

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know the Mavs are massive underdogs vs. the Warriors but I think they will make a series out of it. The Mavs perimeter defence matches up decently with the Warriors and Luka generally plays well vs. the Warriors.

We will see if Donkey can put the clamps on Luka and how physical the series will be, but I would say GS won't be able to take out the Mavs in less than 6 games, and I won't be surprised if the Mavs beat the Warriors in 6 or 7.

On the East, last night was an aberration, Celtics in 6.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Luka is going to matchup hunt Draymond, so that he has to focus on guarding Luka vs being able to anchor the defense. That’s going to lead to either Luka cooking every night for a 40 piece, or getting 10+ assists, or both.

Is it enough to beat the Warriors? Maybe not if Steph/Klay turn back the clock and hit impossible shots. But the Mavericks will not go out with a whimper, despite whatever Sadboy Suns Fans hope.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Jeremy

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No. Just grateful it's over and I can listen to the radio again. I ain't listened to it in months.
    Sup, Cub? Still wishing the Suns the best or we back at Forever & 0?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sup, Cub? Still wishing the Suns the best or we back at Forever & 0?
    Glad they lost but would've recognized them at victory with no problem. They need it desperately.

I won't ever go back to Owen. It had it's time.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Glad they lost but would've recognized them at victory with no problem. They need it desperately.

I won't ever go back to Owen. It had it's time.
    I suppose... 30 years? is long enough for that

Thread Information