Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Condolences to Xylus and Will Hunting tbh

Different story for our favorite inbred Jeremy. Sup brah, how you feel about taking Ayton over Luka now? especially since your cheap racist owner is about to let him go for nothing

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Also Thread you gonna roll them barrels tonight?

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Sarver was racist, why'd he take Ayton over Doncic? A.k.a., why'd he take Amare 2.0 over Larry Bird 2.0? Huh? Huh? Bueller?

#LeftWingLogic #DoubleStandards #Hypocrisy

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Sarver was racist, why'd he take Ayton over Doncic? A.k.a., why'd he take Amare 2.0 over Larry Bird 2.0? Huh? Huh? Bueller?

Sterling's Clippers were always a majority black team but he was still a racist. Same can apply to Sarver.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luka looked he could have dropped 60 tonight if the game wasn't over by the second quarter. Was like watching LeBron toy with the Pistons in Game 5, only those Pistons weren't a 64 win team. Sucks that in a few years people will look at 123-90 like it wasn't that big a deal when most of the game felt more like a 123-70 game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sterling's Clippers were always a majority black team but he was still a racist. Same can apply to Sarver.
    Sterling was ing a black girl half his age. He'd just traded for Chris Paul.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luka looked he could have dropped 60 tonight if the game wasn't over by the second quarter. Was like watching LeBron toy with the Pistons in Game 5, only those Pistons weren't a 64 win team. Sucks that in a few years people will look at 123-90 like it wasn't that big a deal when most of the game felt more like a 123-70 game.
    the Pistons from the previous year were indeed a 64 win team and they were virtually the same exact team except with Chris Webber and Nazr Mohammed playing center instead of Ben Wallace. In any case Detroit was still the #1 seed in back to back years in 2006 and 2007 and choked away the ECF. Chokingest team ever.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sterling was ing a black girl half his age. He'd just traded for Chris Paul.
    I hope for your sake you are not that stupid and this is just you trolling but if your are wow. Just because you sleep with a woman of a different race doesn't mean you can't be a racist. Plenty of white slave masters slept with black women.
    Last edited by daslicer; 05-16-2022 at 08:23 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I quit (owen) yes, but I don't want the Suns to ring. If they ring I ain't gonna grudge it. I'll be happy for the fellows. They need it. I understand that need, so, if they get it I'll be happy for the rank and file.
    Guys, my barrel days are behind me forever. I'll never roll another.

I want to see Suns faithful get that NBA World Championship. They need it. It's medicinal for them now. They're a good bunch and have always fought me without quarter given, or, expected. Sure, I've been booted off their land, but that was their choice not mine. And I hold no ill feelings over my numerous ousters. I've loved every minute of our feud like I've enjoyed mine here with the Mav's fellows and Spurs guys. It's provided me with a lot of good memories and feelings, from happiness to anger, but in the final analysis we've had a grand time.

Each of us have reached the promised land, mono you went last. We've all drank from the silver cup. I wanted some of those so damn bad. I can only imagine how bad you wanted it mono. It must have been like a dream to finally realize it. Suns faithful have never had that, so I'm hoping for them. And if it does I'll be front and center congratulating them and honoring their accomplishment.

If it does not I'll feel bad for them and leave them to grieve in peace.
    Haters gonna hate, welshers gonna welsh.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Lol holy

The salad tosser blows himself up……again lol

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To the officials' credit, they took the flop game out of the mix from the start. Phoenix had no idea what to do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This aint 2006 bruh

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No. Just grateful it's over and I can listen to the radio again. I ain't listened to it in months.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Paul remains a dirty flopping bas . Always nice to witness his annual choke job. Specially, after the front running shots at Doncic by Paul and Booker, when the Suns were ahead in the series

Shades of 2011, when Lebron and Wade started mocking Dirk and then proceed to get humbled.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

because he's also a dumbass

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Paul remains a dirty flopping bas . Always nice to witness his annual choke job. Specially, after the front running shots at Doncic by Paul and Booker, when the Suns were ahead in the series

Mazel, mazel, good things!!!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope for our sake you are not that stupid and this just you trolling but if your are wow. Just because you sleep with a woman of a different race doesn't mean you can't be a racist. Plenty of white slave masters slept with black women.
    Mainly just to cuck their black worker bee slave husbands.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope for our sake you are not that stupid and this just you trolling but if your are wow. Just because you sleep with a woman of a different race doesn't mean you can't be a racist. Plenty of white slave masters slept with black women.
    He testified that he fantasizes about a thick one rubbing his prostate as he drives his ass at it. I don't think women of any color have anything to worry about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He testified that he fantasizes about a thick one rubbing his prostate as he drives his ass at it. I don't think women of any color have anything to worry about.

Veteran
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Condolences to Xylus and Will Hunting tbh

Different story for our favorite inbred Jeremy. Sup brah, how you feel about taking Ayton over Luka now? especially since your cheap racist owner is about to let him go for nothing
    Lol, it was Jason Kidd outcoaching Monty and Kidd's defensive adjustments that won you that series, not Luka. Mavs will get destroyed by Golden State. Luka has proven to be a better player than I thought during his rookie year. So I was wrong about that. But that doesn't change my opinion on Ayton or on Ayton being the right pick. The Suns have just massively failed in how they've utilized Ayton (for example, see Game 1 vs. the Mavs and how they went away from what worked), and they don't seem to even want to keep him, which is insane. Doncic and Booker together never would have worked out and almost certainly would not have produced an NBA Finals run. I can't stand Luka or his demeanor and I'm still glad he's not on the Suns.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Lol, it was Jason Kidd outcoaching Monty and Kidd's defensive adjustments that won you that series, not Luka. Mavs will get destroyed by Golden State. Luka has proven to be a better player than I thought during his rookie year. So I was wrong about that. But that doesn't change my opinion on Ayton or on Ayton being the right pick. The Suns have just massively failed in how they've utilized Ayton (for example, see Game 1 vs. the Mavs and how they went away from what worked), and they don't seem to even want to keep him, which is insane. Doncic and Booker together never would have worked out and almost certainly would not have produced an NBA Finals run. I can't stand Luka or his demeanor and I'm still glad he's not on the Suns.
    cry some more

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Sup Brah, how did you enjoy game 7? Were you one of the fans in the front row having a meltdown every time Luka stunted on you?

Veteran
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Sup Brah, how did you enjoy game 7? Were you one of the fans in the front row having a meltdown every time Luka stunted on you?

Just be happy the Suns quit. Because you know the Warriors won't.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    draft Luka, trade Booker for a better fitting #2, sign a key free agent other than cp3, along with having crowder, bridges and a slew of solid role players... sounds like more than a single trip to getting whooped in the finals where every opponent beaten along the path had a major injury to one of their two best players.

sounds like an actual championship squad, likely multiple

suns

Thread Information