Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    wonder if the Mavs would be in the finals if they were giftwrapped a series with Steph out

kind of like that team that beat the clips without kawhi last year

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These playoffs would be eating me from the inside if I was Suns fan, seeing extremely flawed 53, 52, 53, and 51 win teams in the conference finals. Once Milwaukee got beat there was no one that should have been much of a challenge for Phoenix, but Choke Paul never disappoints in disappointing in May/June. This le was giftwrapped to them.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    These playoffs would be eating me from the inside if I was Suns fan, seeing extremely flawed 53, 52, 53, and 51 win teams in the conference finals. Once Milwaukee got beat there was no one that should have been much of a challenge for Phoenix, but Choke Paul never disappoints in disappointing in May/June. This le was giftwrapped to them.
    the warriors would’ve beaten the suns tbh. and the celtics had a good chance of doing that too. both those team can score and have better coaching. heat have better coaching too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The issue with Paul is his unwillingness to give up the ball. Once a team figures out a way to trap and guard him he will keep forcing the issue and his team will eventually fall apart. He’s not a good enough player to carry the entire offence of a championship team like a jordan, shaq, Kareem, bird type of player. He just has to figure it out and let the rest of his team do some of the lifting. A little like nash in a way but totally different styles.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the warriors would’ve beaten the suns tbh. and the celtics had a good chance of doing that too. both those team can score and have better coaching. heat have better coaching too.
    I don't think they should have beaten the Suns. The Suns have such a talented roster while the Warriors really don't seem like their previous incarnation when Thompson was an elite defender and the second best shooter in the league. Now he's a terrible defender and a good but not great shooter. Really feels like the Warriors are backing into a le.

Veteran
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    can't be a legit option if you consistently get rendered unplayable in a playoff series outplayed by biyombo and javele
    Rendered unplayable? What are you talking about? He was the only Suns player who showed up for Game 6. Outplayed by Biyombo and Javale? Did you even watch the series? Lol.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I don't think they should have beaten the Suns. The Suns have such a talented roster while the Warriors really don't seem like their previous incarnation when Thompson was an elite defender and the second best shooter in the league. Now he's a terrible defender and a good but not great shooter. Really feels like the Warriors are backing into a le.
    tbh they have the feel of the 14-15 version where it's just quality role players galore to go along with Steph/Thompson, who may have physically lost a step but have the experience to make up for it IMO

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Jeremy

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Jeremy
    Should have instead interviewed him thru tweets

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pure rumor Suns moving to San Diego with new owner.

Bezos really likes SD so it's not completely out there.

Veteran
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count

Jeremy
    Sarver tried to destroy the team one more time on his way out with the DA contract situation.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sarver tried to destroy the team one more time on his way out with the DA contract situation.
    Suns did him dirty, so did monty

Thread Information