Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And American military was doing terriblynunder Trump.

Soon as Trump was gone.they became the best military in history

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Top Ukrainian commanders refuse surrender from Mariupol steel plant, Donetsk separatist leader claims
    https://depiv.com/2022/05/18/top-ukr...leader-claims/

^ he looks like he is winning
    Tweeting from a hole in the ground is the new Bad Ass these days

Apparently they are pinning down the 100 Russian guards that could be out there killing Ukranian Babushkas and their children if not for these brave demigods

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you point out the botched withdrawal from Afghanistan, the response is "MSM is biased, I know how to find the truth". When you say Ukraine isn't fairing so well the response is "MSM says they are, why don't you see the truth?"
    Another lie.
    The press I read pointed out AND talked to various military leaders about how and why it was indeed a fkn mess.
    Just like they pleaded with Trump not to pull everyone out at once and that still was a mess but not a total bloody fiasco.
    We knew when we left it was going to be very bad for Afghanistan. Thats just lying bull you made up if you are referring to me grumpa.
    The rapid degradation was faster than assessed, but it still was going to happen. It was all over "my MSM". Go back and read the articles.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes they gave up.

Putin is taking good care of them.

So you are telling me there are now RUSSIANS in Ukraine?
    I thought you were mocking all the warnings of a war but now you admit you were a fkn dumbass?
    Really?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tweeting from a hole in the ground is the new Bad Ass these days

Apparently they are pinning down the 100 Russian guards that could be out there killing Ukranian Babushkas and their children if not for these brave demigods
    Mariupol was a huge failure you fkn idiot.
    The same group of Russians military bloggers have already written about it.
    Again, when history looks back on this part of the war you will read about it and forget you ever put your head up your ass yet again.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Mariupol was a huge failure you fkn idiot.
    The same group of Russians military bloggers have already written about it.
    Again, when history looks back on this part of the war you will read about it and forget you ever put your head up your ass yet again.
    Any part of this war will be adjudicated "a huge failure." That was preordained before they ever stepped across the Ukr border. Just the way this (war) was going to be run and reported by the West and their associates. That's it & that's all. I'm confidant Putin/Russia knew that going in. That's why Putin doesn't "fight" (it)...he just goes about executing the war. He will not climb into that sandbox with Z & Biden. There is no upside to it. Bully, bully for him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any part of this war will be adjudicated "a huge failure." That was preordained before they ever stepped across the Ukr border. Just the way this (war) was going to be run and reported by the West and their associates. That's it & that's all. I'm confidant Putin/Russia knew that going in. That's why Putin doesn't "fight" (it)...he just goes about executing the war. He will not climb into that sandbox with Z & Biden. There is no upside to it. Bully, bully for him.
    In a war there are battles that are horribly costly that affect the entire effort.
    Mariupol will be one of them for Russia.
    And of course the whole thing is horrible.

And its not going to end well for Russia. They are letting their govt run press say it on Channel one.
    Something is very wrong with the leadership, the first signs of tainted blood are running out of the rancid body.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    In a war there are battles that are horribly costly that affect the entire effort.
    Mariupol will be one of them for Russia.
    And of course the whole thing is horrible.

And its not going to end well for Russia. They are letting their govt run press say it on Channel one.
    Something is very wrong with the leadership, the first signs of tainted blood are running out of the rancid body.
    How would/will we ever know the truth? (We) used to be the (1) truth sayer...maybe...I have a sneaking su ion it's all been horse starting with II.. What's happened here is criminal...NOBODY will tell the truth. It's run by MSM out of America, the whole shebang. Russia just keeps bombing anything and everything, they're not going to join in on the BS, just bomb, destroy and kill/that's war. But we're having the time of our lives and no trips out to Dover...nor trips out to the airport in Z'Land for Z...no Ukr GI KIA yet, no need to go out there.

Russia will have a their say in how it ends for them. And that's all that counts for them.

Me? Like I said at the start:::if they keep what's they've taken (1/2 the water) that is a victory. If they get kicked out bag and baggage it's a loss.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another lie.
    The press I read pointed out AND talked to various military leaders about how and why it was indeed a fkn mess.
    Just like they pleaded with Trump not to pull everyone out at once and that still was a mess but not a total bloody fiasco.
    We knew when we left it was going to be very bad for Afghanistan. Thats just lying bull you made up if you are referring to me grumpa.
    The rapid degradation was faster than assessed, but it still was going to happen. It was all over "my MSM". Go back and read the articles.
    What aren't you an expert on? You claim to be young but somehow you're an expert on everything. Never served a day but you're a dog of war. , you'll even lecture a career soldier about the realities of war. Have you worked on your thousand yard stare today?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Now wait a second, daddy. 300 Spartans swore no retreat, no surrender, that was Spartan law.

Now, take a look at this snapshot...

ha, ha.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now wait a second, daddy. 300 Spartans swore no retreat, no surrender, that was Spartan law.

ha, ha.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

ha, ha.
    Maybe they aren't surrendering. Maybe they are looking for TP for bunghole.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

ha, ha.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I imagine they're pretty ripe.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

ha, ha.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe they were just getting ready to charge a police officer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Mariupol officially......

denazified

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Mariupol officially......

denazified

Damn Nazi's!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russia will declare it's goals were met and then they will withdraw. For intents and purposes they will have won.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Russia will declare it's goals were met and then they will withdraw. For intents and purposes they will have won.
    D, if they withdraw to their previous line I'd call that a rather ridiculous loss. If they hold onto what they took: Kherson, both upols and Kremmina + Snake Island then yes, it's a victory.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

ha, ha.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Putin wins!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    D, if they withdraw to their previous line I'd call that a rather ridiculous loss. If they hold onto what they took: Kherson, both upols and Kremmina + Snake Island then yes, it's a victory.
    It doesn't matter if we agree with them. They can say they won, that they took out the Nazis and that it came at a heavy price, but that it was their goal all along.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What aren't you an expert on? You claim to be young but somehow you're an expert on everything. Never served a day but you're a dog of war. , you'll even lecture a career soldier about the realities of war. Have you worked on your thousand yard stare today?
    But, but… I am impossible to understand?

I fkn read. I don’t make this up myself.
    I could not possibly assess any of this on my own.

Oh you SERVED. So now YOU are an expert on events you never witnessed.
    Cool. Go into more about your military expertise. I can read more expertise online or I can read DMC online, who in the world should I believe?

go on old man…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Won what?

This is a war. Individual conflicts affect the whole working scheme.
    The Russians were tied down and took unnecessary losses.
    I trust other sources more than your trite conclusions.

Thread Information