Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Now wait a second, daddy. 300 Spartans swore no retreat, no surrender, that was Spartan law.

Now, take a look at this snapshot...

ha, ha.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now wait a second, daddy. 300 Spartans swore no retreat, no surrender, that was Spartan law.

Now, take a look at this snapshot...

ha, ha.

Thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    speaking of dogs

The fat one is in a Russian prison now

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russians destroy manufacturing capability of Mariupol.

So now they can’t use it so it will be leveled and it will become… and get this… A RESORT TOWN! That’ll work!
    Cant make this up.

Azovstal was a major element of Mariupol’s economy before the war because of its unique function as a full-cycle metallurgical complex, the 10,000 jobs associated with production at the plant, the billions of dollars of foreign exchange earnings and taxes it generated, and its production output of 7,000 tons of steel, 6 million tons of iron, and 4.5 million tons of rolled metal, according to the Mariupol City Council.[2] Pushilin stated that the DNR intends to rebuild Mariupol to be a “resort city,”
    ISW

Hater already has a payed (in rubles) vacation at what was a huge steel plant.
    What a life for the Sandinista!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Russians destroy manufacturing capability of Mariupol.

So now they can’t use it so it will be leveled and it will become… and get this… A RESORT TOWN! That’ll work!
    Cant make this up.

Azovstal was a major element of Mariupol’s economy before the war because of its unique function as a full-cycle metallurgical complex, the 10,000 jobs associated with production at the plant, the billions of dollars of foreign exchange earnings and taxes it generated, and its production output of 7,000 tons of steel, 6 million tons of iron, and 4.5 million tons of rolled metal, according to the Mariupol City Council.[2] Pushilin stated that the DNR intends to rebuild Mariupol to be a “resort city,”
    ISW

Hater already has a payed (in rubles) vacation at what was a huge steel plant.
    What a life for the Sandinista!
    To the victors go the spoils, peeg. While Z & Biden were playing grab ass up north Putin & Lav were taking Snake Island, Kherson and Mariupol at the water's edge. It was the water all along.

Now? Russia can do with it what they so desire.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To the victors go the spoils, peeg. While Z & Biden were playing grab ass up north Putin & Lav were taking Snake Island, Kherson and Mariupol at the water's edge. It was the water all along.

Looking forward to vacationing in Mariupol in the future and visiting the conquerors of azovstal memorial park

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Looking forward to vacationing in Mariupol in the future and visiting the conquerors of azovstal memorial park
    Me? I'm looking forward to watching Biden flee before the hoard, then the lamentation of the women.

Woo Hoo!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Me? I'm looking forward to watching Biden flee before the hoard, then the lamentation of the women.

Woo Hoo!!!
    Joe barely knows where hes standing tbqh

Id love to know his handlers are a bundle of nerves.tho especially knowing Kamala is nexy in line

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They wanted the steel plant for the WAR effort...

You are free to change your goal for Russia on all of this.
    Right now there are young Russians in tanks getting blown up, they were told it was an amusement park ride.
    Let your imagination wander and go wild.

RESORT TOWN... cant do better than that, what a beautiful skyline...!!! rubble!!! for a ruble lol!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They wanted the steel plant for the WAR effort...

You are free to change your goal for Russia on all of this.
    Right now there are young Russians in tanks getting blown up, they were told it was an amusement park ride.
    Let your imagination wander and go wild.

RESORT TOWN... cant do better than that, what a beautiful skyline...!!! rubble!!! for a ruble lol!
    Malarkey on wanting the steel plant for the war effort to the extent that it would be out of the Ukr's control for their side of the war effort...thus mission accomplished.

The only ones who told "young Russians in tanks" it was a cake walk was State run Media MSM in America, primarily CNN in tight association with the U.S. Gov't and their propaganda section.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ​
    Malarkey on wanting the steel plant for the war effort to the extent that it would be out of the Ukr's control for their side of the war effort...thus mission accomplished.

The only ones who told "young Russians in tanks" it was a cake walk was State run Media MSM in America, primarily CNN in tight association with the U.S. Gov't and their propaganda section.
    You dont know what your are writing.
    Absolutely they wanted that city and ITS STEEL plant to be annexed and in production for the rest of activities associated with the war.
    Until they realized how tough it was going to be, the Ukranians would not give up so the turned the city to rubble. They even gave up on the May day celebration it went so poorly.

This is from the ISW. You would not know about it or understand it. They have a stake in being correct.
    Do you believe the stock market is really falling and inflation is rising like MSM says?
    Do you believe Joe Biden is the president while the above is occuring like MSM says?

Of course you do. You pick what you like to be true, it you dont like it, its false.
    Your life, your reality, welcome to it. And you know Im straight on this. You know it and I know it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the Ukranians would not give up
    They gave up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No they have not.

The war has not started yet for you?
    Nothing has happened yet, the Russians are still just moving forces around.
    What date do you think the special operation or war will start?

That darn MSM...
    Now both you and Thread see how this works.
    Or... you probably dont.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know when RG and his +1 Ef left, it was over. No more quoting me telling them that Ukraine could not beat Russia.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ​

You dont know what your are writing.
    Absolutely they wanted that city and ITS STEEL plant to be annexed and in production for the rest of activities associated with the war.
    Until they realized how tough it was going to be, the Ukranians would not give up so the turned the city to rubble. They even gave up on the May day celebration it went so poorly.

This is from the ISW. You would not know about it or understand it. They have a stake in being correct.
    Do you believe the stock market is really falling and inflation is rising like MSM says?
    Do you believe Joe Biden is the president while the above is occuring like MSM says?

Of course you do. You pick what you like to be true, it you dont like it, its false.
    Your life, your reality, welcome to it. And you know Im straight on this. You know it and I know it.
    ...you're bitter, peeg. I hate when you get like this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Astounded is more like it.
    Disappointed and astounded that people dont give a about assessing why they believe what they believe.
    Pleasure in striving to be a willfully ignorant person.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lotta sour ppl around here for some reason

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lotta sour ppl around here for some reason
    When you point out the botched withdrawal from Afghanistan, the response is "MSM is biased, I know how to find the truth". When you say Ukraine isn't fairing so well the response is "MSM says they are, why don't you see the truth?"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No they have not.
    Yes they gave up.

Putin is taking good care of them.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

When you point out the botched withdrawal from Afghanistan, the response is "MSM is biased, I know how to find the truth". When you say Ukraine isn't fairing so well the response is "MSM says they are, why don't you see the truth?"

D M C

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes they gave up.

Putin is taking good care of them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And American military was doing terriblynunder Trump.

Soon as Trump was gone.they became the best military in history

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Top Ukrainian commanders refuse surrender from Mariupol steel plant, Donetsk separatist leader claims
    https://depiv.com/2022/05/18/top-ukr...leader-claims/

^ he looks like he is winning

Thread Information