My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nope 17-17 and now I am stuck rooting for light years ahead

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    18-12

Laker Phans in addition to stealing from a Minnesota town are trying to claim chest puffery over this:

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't trust this Celtics team, they're doing the same thing the 2008 Celtics did being Jekyll and Hyde looking like world beaters one night and then getting blown out the next. Difference is Curry isn't going to shoot the Warriors out of the series to bail Boston out like we saw in the Finals in 2008.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not getting past GS. Warriors ring again without KD and Curry finally gets his FMVP.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    As long as the Fat Antonio Cucks don't ring.

Forever stuck in 5 and done purgatory PERIOD

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Spur fan been extra salty lately Lakers are not even relevant …
    But a lot of shots sent this way …

Is it because Luka is great and y’all have to deal with him for the next decade?
    Is it because light years, the team that damaged your Kawhi and led him to walk the out of the 210 (Side note) hear you guys have a new are code there so weird)
    Or it because we ing suck but still get covered daily (Did Juwan turn us down? Will we include a pick in A Westbrook trade) but no one is talking about Spurs?!
    Or is it because y’all also suck but didn’t get a chance to get the beanpole Bsnchero or Jabari?!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We turned our years of sucking in to AD and #17
    Y’all flipped Kawhi for DD he leaves and turns all nba Hahahahaha

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Nope 17-17 and now I am stuck rooting for light years ahead
    clinging to Minneapolis banners from the 50s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    clinging to Minneapolis banners from the 50s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spur fan been extra salty lately Lakers are not even relevant …
    But a lot of shots sent this way …

Is it because Luka is great and y’all have to deal with him for the next decade?
    Is it because light years, the team that damaged your Kawhi and led him to walk the out of the 210 (Side note) hear you guys have a new are code there so weird)
    Or it because we ing suck but still get covered daily (Did Juwan turn us down? Will we include a pick in A Westbrook trade) but no one is talking about Spurs?!
    Or is it because y’all also suck but didn’t get a chance to get the beanpole Bsnchero or Jabari?!
    Prob because it's hilarious that you were supposed to be on the 3 or so le favorites talking mad about how Davis' injury was the only reason Phoenix beat you last year and you didn't even make the play in game. And then don't even get a lottery pick out of it either.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Prob because it's hilarious that you were supposed to be on the 3 or so le favorites talking mad about how Davis' injury was the only reason Phoenix beat you last year and you didn't even make the play in game. And then don't even get a lottery pick out of it either.
    We still won a le with AD trade everything else we do before Bron leaves is whip cream and the cherry
    You had Kawhi and then DD but you still shining shoes and ain’t won without zTimmy to hold Poops hands.
    Rings before Tim: 0 (even with David and Ice man)
    Rings post Tim : 0 (even with Klaw

Lakers win after Mikan, West, kareem, Magic Shaq and Kobe were long gone.
    We will win (eventually) post Bron too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Post Pau caught feelings

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We still won a le with AD trade everything else we do before Bron leaves is whip cream and the cherry
    You had Kawhi and then DD but you still shining shoes and ain’t won without zTimmy to hold Poops hands.

Spurs were supposed to be a lottery team, they're rebuilding. You guys were starting four Hall of Famers and this was supposed to be Prime Anthony Davis, the one all you Laker fans were saying was better than Duncan two years ago when he had one good playoff run. Your franchise is playing easy mode being in Los Angeles and you're stuck in the with a worse record than San Antonio, a city known mainly for having fat people and for a bunch of heads getting killed at the alamo because Santa Anna was trying to take their slaves away. Can't imagine what RC Buford and Popovich could accomplish in a market like LA. If the Lakers and Spurs swapped cities Jeannie would have bankrupted the Lakers and Spurs would probably be waiting for Boston in the Finals.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You may be right Bum …
    You want it the be one way …
    But it’s that OTHER way … (In my Marlo voice)
    I’ll take the 3-4 years of …if on average every 5-10 we winning les. 90s was rough but we added 6 in the last 20 …
    From just 2000 to 2020 we got more than y’all and tie Bulls
    Man it’s ing great to be a Lakers fan. Yes most of us are spoiled and en led … but is lovely up here!

Btw no one gonna remember the 2022 lakers in a few years …but those 17 are immortal

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You may be right Bum …
    I’ll take the 3-4 years of …if on average every 5-10 we winning les. 90s was rough but we added 6 in the last 20 …
    Man it’s ing great to be a Lakers fan. Yes most of us are spoiled and en led … but is lovely up here!

Btw no one gonna remember the 2022 lakers in a few years …but those 17 are immortal
    2022 Lakers way more memorable than the 2020 Lakers

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You ed around & you found out...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You ed around & you found out...

Thread,
    Timmy and spur nation wanted this one bad.
    That Duke slap of the court on defense the intense look in his eyes
    He could taste it he was practically frothing…no drooling
    yes, at this point Timmy was not great at pnr defense …
    Not even the rebounder he was just a few years prior
    But I would have bet my life vs a bucket of , secures the rebound that his mates could not because the man was clutch
    But Alas Poop lost faith he chose switching on D over having the best PF ever to secure this le
    And hence, “they were selling your ” was born
    And The most famous “bang!” in NBA history was born
    Every June we see replays of that moment … Bosh secured Timmy’s rebound the pass to the corner the feet shuffling to stay in bounds, the release and BANG!!!
    Bum, I may never see a replay of anything related to 2022 Lakers again
    Missing the playoffs sucks but is forgettable
    Having a Finals ripped from your hands that you had win?! Dat stays
    I remember 84 like it was yesterday…
    85 was great one of my favorite seasons all time, hands down. But 87 88 00 02 02 08 09 or 2020 doesn’t erase it as a wise man once said … it still hurts
    It doesn’t change what happened they still show mchale taking out Rambis and Maxwell stealing the ball when we play Boston - and I’m taking back to 84 every time
    Lakers season been over and forgotten … but Bum, gets to see and hear Bang!! At least 4 x starting June 2nd and every other year that you breathe. It’s part of the Finals montage.

As for 2020 y’all trying to apply the asterisk to our le that Phil did to yours it’s not justified .. just hypocritical I actually stood by your team and felt 99 was as legit as any other but I’m made of sterner stuff than the rank and file.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I’m most impressed with post stern rings for you guys. Should be proud.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You may be right Bum …

People remember 04 and 12 like yesterday.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I’m most impressed with post stern rings for you guys. Should be proud.
    Absolutely, amb. He/Stern came in there and mandated Earl Strom ride herd & enforce stamp over the '85 Finals. It was Strom who fouled McHale out and sealed that ring in Massachusetts, not in California. That was not by accident. That was straight out of New York.

And we've suffered the sling and arrows of outrageous fortune as well. It doesn't just flow the one way as Boston found out, as then we found out as Cuban came thru, went door-to-door handing up one indictment after another to his fellow owners/OUR farm system. And things changed, the playing field leveled, we were forced to CHANGE, GD it!

Sometimes you eat the bear---sometimes that bear gets up all over you.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thread,
    Timmy and spur nation wanted this one bad.
    That Duke slap of the court on defense the intense look in his eyes
    Indeed, Duncan, and the entire organization had been humiliated by Duncan's wife going public with their marital war, their laundry put on the line for all to see. Sure MSM persistently covered as well as they could, but still, we saw it all. They were this||close to winning that flag, resurrecting themselves from the ashes that consumed them when Duncan's broke just a tiny measure and he flubbed that shot.

Finally, they'd been touched.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers at 15** Kings officiating fiasco does not count and of course the pixie dust bubble exhibition does not either.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    2022 Lakers way more memorable than the 2020 Lakers
    Say you …
    Bron is top 5 it may be his last le and he did it in purple and gold
    It’s a le the year Kobe died who has only become more beloved in death … everyone wears his shoes, he the rapist - is now the model for girl dads world wide? Who would have thunk it after Colorado?! I know it grinds
    It’s the only le won with no fans in attendance
    Tied Lakers with Celtics it’s damn memorable you know how I know?
    Because Spur fan sith protests to much … you even give it cute names - “bubble championship” Disney le and Mickey Mouse chip … like children name calling a sign that it matters. Y’all bring it up more than we do .. it’s just one of the 11 since I was born … for me tying Boston is all that matters .
    But It sure seems special to Spurfan

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lakers at 15** Kings officiating fiasco does not count and of course the pixie dust bubble exhibition does not either.
    Like I said, “pixie dust”

Thread Information