Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SIAP Spurs met with Patrick Baldwin Jr, MarJon Beauchamp and John Butler JR.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SIAP Spurs met with Patrick Baldwin Jr, MarJon Beauchamp and John Butler JR.
    i could see any of these going at 25.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i could see any of these going at 25.
    Out of the 3 I'd take Butler Jr. Flordia State produces hoopers and he's a 19 yr old 7'1 wing??? Let him marinate in the G League for a year and pack on some size and see what happens.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Out of the 3 I'd take Butler Jr. Flordia State produces hoopers and he's a 19 yr old 7'1 wing??? Let him marinate in the G League for a year and pack on some size and see what happens.
    I kinda like Butler too... I think 25 is too high right now but I wouldn't necessarily be against reaching for him there as a boom or bust prospect.. I'd probably reach for Procida ahead of him because I think he has a higher floor but I could understand going with the higher upside pick there

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I kinda like Butler too... I think 25 is too high right now but I wouldn't necessarily be against reaching for him there as a boom or bust prospect.. I'd probably reach for Procida ahead of him because I think he has a higher floor but I could understand going with the higher upside pick there
    what would be nice about procida is that you could stash him overseas, assuming his camp is agreeable to that.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had heard earlier that Butler likely was staying in school. If he's going pro, he definitely should be a player they look into and see where he's at.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Butler would make a nice long-term project. He does need to add some muscle to that frame. I feel a year or two in our G-League program will help his growth tremendously. He seems to want to play like Durant. However, whereas Durant is a Silver Dollar, at this moment Butler is a mere penny. However, you cannot teach size, length, and youth. He has all 3 of those qualities.

Thread Information