Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We have 4 picks and yet we think that we should not draft a single PF, but keep filling it up with C with no outside game and 6'6 decent players.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    9: Tony Parker
    20: Manu Ginobili
    25: Half of David Robinson
    38: ???

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bennedict Mathurin looks like lonnie walker 2.0. PASS I hope the Spurs are looking for PFs that can fill that need

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=Seventyniner;10738279]9: Tony Parker
    38: ???[/QUOTE

If we don’t take Walter Berry at #38 the whole Front Office should be fired.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I made a mistake. What else is new? All the Spurs haters are ing tonight. I just took a xanax so I'm kind of mellowing down. And I've recently started to reconsider suicide. And before you me out or call me a pussy, this has nothing to do with the draft lottery. I'm miserable right now in my life and I'm starting to come to a breaking point. I'm stuck at a dead end job with ty pay and I get treated like a piece of too there. No respect at all. I am a hopeless piece of and prick. I wasted 5 and a half years in college in the hopes of possibly getting a good paying job or at least a decent paying job. I've been stuck in retail for almost 3 years making a whopping 15K a year. How am I ever going to be happy making ty money like that? Sorry for the rant, I think it's the xanax kicking in.
    I know what you mean Robz. I couldn't get a job, nappy hair was not allowed. My mother couldn't afford us all so she had to throw me out. I threw them in braids because I wasn't paid enough. I kept them long because I couldn't even afford a haircut. I got laughed at, I got jumped, and I got dissed. I got upset then I got a Tec and a banana clip. Living in the slums with bums, I said, now why do I have to be like this? Mama said I'm priceless. So why am I worthless? Starving is just what being nice gets. Sometimes I wish I could afford a pistol though, to stop this I would've ended things a while ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’d be thrilled with that draft, getting Mathurin and Williams would be steal! I’ve been saying this for awhile now while I want a big 4 the spurs may view Keldon and Doug McDermott as there 4s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    38: ???
    with 38: Half of Danny Green or 4x Oberto

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When is the cut off date for college players to declare, for certain, they are entering the draft and are there any sleepers in this group that aren’t included in the top tier of prospects?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I prefer Davis to Mathurin actually if we for a guard/wing, Williams will be a very good pick at 20 but imo he'll not pass charlotte's picks 13 and 15.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I made a mistake. What else is new? All the Spurs haters are ing tonight. I just took a xanax so I'm kind of mellowing down. And I've recently started to reconsider suicide. And before you me out or call me a pussy, this has nothing to do with the draft lottery. I'm miserable right now in my life and I'm starting to come to a breaking point. I'm stuck at a dead end job with ty pay and I get treated like a piece of too there. No respect at all. I am a hopeless piece of and prick. I wasted 5 and a half years in college in the hopes of possibly getting a good paying job or at least a decent paying job. I've been stuck in retail for almost 3 years making a whopping 15K a year. How am I ever going to be happy making ty money like that? Sorry for the rant, I think it's the xanax kicking in.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    with 38: Half of Danny Green or 4x Oberto
    Half of Danny Green = 2 or 7
    4x Oberto = 28

I was thinking more along the lines of a combination of Tim Duncan and Brent Barry, but we'll probably end up with Antonio Daniels + Ron Mercer instead.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would like a deal centered around 9 and 20 for 5 or 6 and take Keegan Murray. Then draft Kendall Brown at 25.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Half of Danny Green = 2 or 7
    4x Oberto = 28

I was thinking more along the lines of a combination of Tim Duncan and Brent Barry, but we'll probably end up with Antonio Daniels + Ron Mercer instead.
    Lol I had that terribly wrong. Ron Mercer is up there with guys like Samaki Walker, Charles Smith, Hedo, RJ, in terms of let downs. AD played a part in 99’ and made sense if you forget that we drafted and traded the DR version of MJ (Felipe Lopez) for him when we could have taken Rashard Lewis, Kobe Killer Ruben Patterson or Al Harrington in the same draft.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Williams will be a very good pick at 20 but imo he'll not pass charlotte's picks 13 and 15.
    True... unless Duren falls to Charlotte (very unlikely), in which case Cleveland and Atlanta might pass on him, but I don't think he'll make it past Houston, Chicago or Minnesota... very slim chance he'll drop to 20 either way.
    Last edited by Ariel; 05-18-2022 at 10:07 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I prefer Davis to Mathurin actually if we for a guard/wing,
    He's getting surprisingly very little attention, and he's a guy who can actually carry a big offensive load, who's skilled, compe ive, can create his own shot and make it, defends and rebounds. All he's missing is a little range, and some f*cking help. I won't be disappointed if he's our pick, provided we land that big forward somehow (Sochan or Eason).
    Last edited by Ariel; 05-18-2022 at 10:06 AM.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=Bellboy;10738284]
    38: ???[/QUOTE

If we don’t take Walter Berry at #38 the whole Front Office should be fired.
    That's the Truth!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bro, that is so many moving parts I need to take notes to keep up. The Spurs just recently figured you're allowed to trade players for future assets before their contracts expire. It'd be asking a lot to do some multi-pronged trade during the middle of a draft that's unlike any trade they've ever made in their history.
    If only nba teams had a staff on full time to navigate such complexities

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://twitter.com/DraftExpress/sta...w5XE6OzwlBDjWw

Duke's Mark Williams official measurements from the NBA Combine: 7'2 in shoes, 7'6.5 wingspan, 9'9 standing reach.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mathurin and Williams is probably a best case scenario. With their luck, despite generally being projected to be, the former won't be available at 9 (though they should have the assets to trade up for him) and the latter almost certainly won't be available at 20.

If the Hornets were willing to do Washington Jr. and Jones for Poeltl, then I'm sure they'd be willing to subs ute probably 15 in Jones' stead, but if the Spurs weren't willing to do the former, they'd have to be really high on Williams to do the latter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    David Roddy measured out at 6'6" in shoes with a 6'11.5" wingspan. That's going to help him a lot. He's an interesting pick: probably a defensive liability in some spots, more solid in situations where there's less space, a great shooter.... could he be a beefier version of Desmond Bane?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No shade, since who knows what the Spurs would want to do, but I'd hate that draft a lot. Obviously I'd hope to be wrong and root for the guys in the SL and onward, but I don't like a single player on that list.
    Interesting. Who are your realistic preferences?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    David Roddy measured out at 6'6" in shoes with a 6'11.5" wingspan. That's going to help him a lot. He's an interesting pick: probably a defensive liability in some spots, more solid in situations where there's less space, a great shooter.... could he be a beefier version of Desmond Bane?
    I'm getting up to speed on him. Sort of like a fat Keldon Johnson?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Arizona's Bennedict Mathurin official measurements from the NBA Combine: 6'6 in shoes, 6'9 wingspan, 8'8 standing reach, 204.6 lbs with 5.7% body fat.

G League Ignite guard Dyson Daniels official measurements at the NBA Combine: 6'7.5 in shoes, 6'10.5 wingspan, 8'9 standing reach, 195 pounds, 4.9% body fat.

Duke's Mark Williams official measurements from the NBA Combine: 7'2 in shoes, 7'6.5 wingspan, 9'9 standing reach, 242.4 lbs with 5.4% body fat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm getting up to speed on him. Sort of like a fat Keldon Johnson?

He did measure at 11.6% body fat, which was one of the highest in the combine. He looks more like a fullback than a basketball player, but his shooting percentages are pretty impressive: 43.8 3pt% and 62 2pt%.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Take a good inch and a half (especially for those close or below ideal height for their position) and you have real height.

Thread Information