Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been watching it all day today and it's like watching paint dry. The Florida system is so much infinitely better with counting and tallying the votes. Mastriano needs to get in there and dramatically overhaul the awful now-notorious "Election Wednesday" Pennsylvania system and take lessons from DeSantis / Rick Scott on how to properly count an election. Thank you and you're welcome.

Oz was up just under 2,500 most of this morning but it's been chipped away a bit, to under 2,200. Still about 2-3% of the vote to go or about 54k plausible votes left. Don't know if there's enough McCormick vote outstanding to significantly move the needle, and recounts on average only change between 50 and 150 votes which is not within reasonable margin of error for McCormick.

Best chance McCormick still has is that Allegheny County still has 5% outstanding. Still plenty of Oz-leaning vote left in Philly and suburban counties as well as NEPA. A couple rural central McCormick-leaning counties reporting under 90%. Most counties at 95% or 99%. Take from that what you will.

Two best websites for deep-dive analysis on this to brighten your Election Wednesday:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...senate-results (seemingly the most up to date)
    https://www.npr.org/2022/05/17/10991...ette-mccormick (seemingly slightly more accurate but lagging a tad behind in total raw vote)

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Been watching it all day today and it's like watching paint dry. The Florida system is so much infinitely better with counting and tallying the votes. Mastriano needs to get in there and dramatically overhaul the awful now-notorious "Election Wednesday" Pennsylvania system and take lessons from DeSantis / Rick Scott on how to properly count an election. Thank you and you're welcome.

Oz was up just under 2,500 most of this morning but it's been chipped away a bit, to under 2,200. Still about 2-3% of the vote to go or about 54k plausible votes left. Don't know if there's enough McCormick vote outstanding to significantly move the needle, and recounts on average only change between 50 and 150 votes which is not within reasonable margin of error for McCormick.

Best chance McCormick still has is that Allegheny County still has 5% outstanding. Still plenty of Oz-leaning vote left in Philly and suburban counties as well as NEPA. A couple rural central McCormick-leaning counties reporting under 90%. Most counties at 95% or 99%. Take from that what you will.

Two best websites for deep-dive analysis on this to brighten your Election Wednesday:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...senate-results (seemingly the most up to date)
    https://www.npr.org/2022/05/17/10991...ette-mccormick (seemingly slightly more accurate but lagging a tad behind in total raw vote)
    CNN needs this badly to go Mc's way. They are ing desperate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CNN needs this badly to go Mc's way. They are ing desperate.
    Yup. Either one would crush Fetterman, and even ole Mitchy-poo said he would endorse either (but not Barnette).

The t-score is roughly +3.7 in favor of Oz, which is well over three standard deviations from the mean, meaning that Oz has around a 99.8% chance to win at this point and roughly the same to avoid having a fair recount being significantly likely to jeopardize him.

34,132 votes left. Been stuck on that number for awhile.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yup. Either one would crush Fetterman, and even ole Mitchy-poo said he would endorse either (but not Barnette).

The t-score is roughly +3.7 in favor of Oz, which is well over three standard deviations from the mean, meaning that Oz has around a 99.8% chance to win at this point and roughly the same to avoid having a fair recount being significantly likely to jeopardize him.

34,132 votes left. Been stuck on that number for awhile.
    & PA. will take their sweet ass time with this...we're looking at sometime late NEXT week.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    & PA. will take their sweet ass time with this...we're looking at sometime late NEXT week.
    That's why they need to elect Mastriano. Because he will redact democrat governor Wolf's awful sketchy election procedures and make Pennsylvania Florida again in terms of election procedures and integrity.

Difference has been narrowed to 1,911 but only 30,748 votes left. McCormick will come up short.

Who's your pick this August, Dale? Obviously Kari Lake but what about for Senate? Are you on the Blake Masters train yet...?
    Last edited by Millennial_Messiah; 05-18-2022 at 02:58 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Which lovers of truth are fine to get the real results of an election.
    Like who was the loser of the 2020.
    Only pussies and assholes don't like fairly counted election votes.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Only pussies and assholes
    I'm a trend setter.
    I set trends.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    *ding

Ha ha.

You're a trend follower.
    You follow trends.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    *ding

Ha ha.

You're a trend follower.
    You follow trends.
    Nobody likes you, fatty.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So they blame it on mail ins which they had been using successfully.
    Such BS.

Trump should tell OZ just to claim victory and stop any recount.
    Just break the rules, even in a Republican primary just so the Turkish guy can win.
    Just claim victory before the voting even starts and dont have a vote... Trump wishes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When the public perception was that elderly Republican voters and US military primarily used mail in voting, Republicans were cool with that. When COVID came and it became more widely available, they started screaming about it and haven't stopped. It's will to power all the way down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "The wrong people are voting. It's cheating!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When the public perception was that elderly Republican voters and US military primarily used mail in voting, Republicans were cool with that. When COVID came and it became more widely available, they started screaming about it and haven't stopped. It's will to power all the way down.
    "The wrong people are voting. It's cheating!"
    Which is just a step away from "voting isn't working for us"...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which is just a step away from "voting isn't working for us"...
    Yes, except in this case it's "the wrong Republicans" voting. A GOP night of the long knives is no longer beyond the pale.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stochastic violence of course. Rabid rhetoric about RINOS and and wokist fellow traveling will induce MAGA fascists and true believers in the party to cull the right wing herd and hound squishy, non-MAGA Republicans into retirement. It's already happening, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So much for the big tent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Votes remaining to count stuck on 8,997 all day. What the is taking them so long? I could easily count that many all by myself with 100 percent accuracy by hand in half a day or less. You're telling me a whole designated team getting paid to do that can't count <10K votes in 3 days?

Still >1K vote margin lead for Oz. Dems of course hoping McCormick wins because he'd pretty much be a straight-Schumer ticket vote. Whereas Fetterman may cause more trouble than the Dems would bargain for. They can only handle a small handful of Bernie and Warren, Angus King types and Fetterman would be just that.

So they blame it on mail ins which they had been using successfully.
    Such BS.

Trump should tell OZ just to claim victory and stop any recount.
    Just break the rules, even in a Republican primary just so the Turkish guy can win.
    Just claim victory before the voting even starts and dont have a vote... Trump wishes.
    So "successful" that we're a week after the election and we still don't know who the nominee is!!

It's even more pathetic than Florida in 2000. At least the stakes were much much bigger and SCOTUS was involved so they had to make sure everything was perfect with the re-counts. Still that was an atrocity, but Florida has fixed their election counting system.

Florida, since 2004 and thereafter, counts mail-ins / absentees and early vote FIRST, as it should be. Absentees/mail ins must be postmarked in Florida by a week before the election day so they are 100% in ahead of election day except for a few stragglers from far overseas. Then you count the early vote, and have that tallied by the end of the day Monday before Election Tuesday. Then finally you count the day-of vote as it comes in, release data to the media when the polls close, and you know who the winner is with 99.9999% of the vote in and counted (not this stuck on 97% for 6 in' days) before midnight on Election Night. As it should be.

Elect Mastriano. Make every purple state count like Florida.
    Last edited by Millennial_Messiah; 05-23-2022 at 02:06 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Votes remaining to count stuck on 8,997 all day. What the is taking them so long? I could easily count that many all by myself with 100 percent accuracy by hand in half a day or less. You're telling me a whole designated team getting paid to do that can't count <10K votes in 3 days?

Still >1K vote margin lead for Oz. Dems of course hoping McCormick wins because he'd pretty much be a straight-Schumer ticket vote. Whereas Fetterman may cause more trouble than the Dems would bargain for. They can only handle a small handful of Bernie and Warren, Angus King types and Fetterman would be just that.

So "successful" that we're a week after the election and we still don't know who the nominee is!!

It's even more pathetic than Florida in 2000. At least the stakes were much much bigger and SCOTUS was involved so they had to make sure everything was perfect with the re-counts. Still that was an atrocity, but Florida has fixed their election counting system.

Florida, since 2004 and thereafter, counts mail-ins / absentees and early vote FIRST, as it should be. Absentees/mail ins must be postmarked in Florida by a week before the election day so they are 100% in ahead of election day except for a few stragglers from far overseas. Then you count the early vote, and have that tallied by the end of the day Monday before Election Tuesday. Then finally you count the day-of vote as it comes in, release data to the media when the polls close, and you know who the winner is with 99.9999% of the vote in and counted (not this stuck on 97% for 6 in' days) before midnight on Election Night. As it should be.

What this means is Mac can't win on the first count, so, they'll hold off as long as possible before sending it to the recount in full knowledge that less than 1% of recounts reverse the initial count.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What this means is Mac can't win on the first count, so, they'll hold off as long as possible before sending it to the recount in full knowledge that less than 1% of recounts reverse the initial count.
    8,832 votes left now and McCormick has closed the race to three figures. Margin is now Oz +980. At this current pace of trend it would be nearly even. Of course, the last couple dumps could have been an Allegheny (McCormick +7.2) dump, with other Oz+ counties like Bucks to still drop vote dumps. We'll see.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...senate-results

While I still think it's a >95% chance Oz will win the pre-recount, I wouldn't rule out a McCormick come back just yet. We still have conflicting data on how many votes remaining are Pittsburgh metro (McCormick +) vs. Philadelphia metro and NEPA (Oz +)

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    8,832 votes left now and McCormick has closed the race to three figures. Margin is now Oz +980. At this current pace of trend it would be nearly even. Of course, the last couple dumps could have been an Allegheny (McCormick +7.2) dump, with other Oz+ counties like Bucks to still drop vote dumps. We'll see.

While I still think it's a >95% chance Oz will win the pre-recount, I wouldn't rule out a McCormick come back just yet. We still have conflicting data on how many votes remaining are Pittsburgh metro (McCormick +) vs. Philadelphia metro and NEPA (Oz +)
    The race remains between President Trump & State run media CNN.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

OH .
    It was so close another counting was required BY LAW EVEN without mail in.
    What a colossal red herring...
    You need to apologize.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When Repugs control all 3 branches, I bet they pass Federal laws to block abortions, including medication abortion, and mail-in voting.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    When Repugs control all 3 branches, I bet they pass Federal laws to block abortions, including medication abortion, and mail-in voting.
    Amen!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it's not already Trump's party, they're trying to throw out GOP votes in PA to make it so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    8,706 votes left, Oz still +983

Deadline to count all votes (pre-recount) is today.

https://www.wgal.com/article/updated...y-24/40088975#

Thread Information