Too easy.

I Got 99 Problems But.... SpurForLife's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you abandoned your own claim.

You'll never make it again.

Too easy.
    Crazy thing is he said it in the third post in the thread taking the focus off of the subject matter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Youd have the democrats in an uproar if that happened,,,its why they erected a statue of criminal George Floyd,,,,they are the anti-execution/deathrow but pro baby killing in the womb party after all,,,,,
    I doubt either of these ever voted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kidnapped in Texas, busted in Oklahoma... bastions of liberalism...

grandpa will own this one, whether he likes it or not
    There's no trustworthy regional association with liberalism. They exist in all states. Do you think there are no conservatives in California? Probably more there than in Texas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am sure that this 5th time will be when he caves.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man sad situation. It would have been even more traumatic if she got pregnant and was forced to give birth to some strangers child.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Race baiter turns kidnapping thread into an abortion troll.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's no trustworthy regional association with liberalism. They exist in all states. Do you think there are no conservatives in California? Probably more there than in Texas.
    I didn't bring party politics to this thread, tbh, but I was responding to an unsubstantiated claim and gross generalization about party politics with the same type of gross generalization.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't bring party politics to this thread, tbh, but I was responding to an unsubstantiated claim and gross generalization about party politics with the same type of gross generalization.
    I think most of us agree voting was the last thing on these folks minds, and I doubt the fat chick bottom row 2nd from left is a meth addict. In fact I'd not be surprised if some of the girls were "recruited" themselves because they were turned out by their parents at an early age. However there's little doubt that if you showed them the platforms of both parties, they'd pick the one that doesn't support self responsibility and accountability, and the one that would label them victims and likely pay them a lifetime reward for being minorities. Just saying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think most of us agree voting was the last thing on these folks minds, and I doubt the fat chick bottom row 2nd from left is a meth addict. In fact I'd not be surprised if some of the girls were "recruited" themselves because they were turned out by their parents at an early age. However there's little doubt that if you showed them the platforms of both parties, they'd pick the one that doesn't support self responsibility and accountability, and the one that would label them victims and likely pay them a lifetime reward for being minorities. Just saying.
    This is indeed a tragic story, and I'm glad they were able to bust these people. The original intent was to get a reaction from the boyz in blue fans, or Fabbs posting some Jergens when somebody brings up Cuban, but it was not meant to be, tbh

Thread Information