Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought it was Apalisoc that wanted to his aunt.
    Ah you're right it is Apalisoc! Well em all tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah you're right it is Apalisoc! Well em all tbh.
    Chinook has usually been willing to debate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tesla sales 500,000

Ford sales 4 million
    Market cap is market cap. Net worth is net worth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Elon Musk - 230 billion
    All three companies (Ford, GM and Hyundai) CEOs combined networth, 4.3b (4.1b of that by the CEO of Hyundai).
    Musk owns 17% of Tesla shares. CEO of ford owns 0.03% of Ford. Neat comparisons

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Musk owns 17% of Tesla shares. CEO of ford owns 0.03% of Ford. Neat comparisons
    Market cap is market cap.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Market cap is market cap.
    You were comparing personal wealth of CEOs lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see you're still a little and IDC what you see you ing pussy. You're not important to me one bit you ing dumb .
    people that don't care don't out like you just did, joey. I do think it is funny that you scream and carry on as you are here right after calling others "loudest re s."

I mean take your angry ranting when made fun of and you dropping out not even half way though HS. Loud and dumb. That's you to a tee.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To paraphrase a saying

To know a man's character, give him power

Musk has the power and influence he doesn't have the character to keep his ing mouth shut, to choose what and where he says judiciously
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 06-05-2022 at 05:47 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You were comparing personal wealth of CEOs lol
    Of course, as well as market cap. So Musk own more shares, and you think that somehow proves something? It proves he's insanely successful. A few years ago the left here was all EV this and EV that, now Elon is a pariah to the left and so his cars are worthless now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To paraphrase a saying

To know a man's character, give him power

Musk has the power and influence he doesn't have the character to keep his ing mouth shut, to choose what and where he says judiciously
    I guess no one will ever get to know your character.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sad, but true.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All moderation has done is turn the Democrats into a center-right clone of the Tories as the GOP keeps running farther to the right.
    We haven't had moderation from a well funded and powerful third party because one doesn't exist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course, as well as market cap. So Musk own more shares, and you think that somehow proves something? It proves he's insanely successful. A few years ago the left here was all EV this and EV that, now Elon is a pariah to the left and so his cars are worthless now
    I have no problem with his business ventures. He also happens to be an internet troll so i don’t have to love him as a person to say that Tesla and SpaceX are generally good

but if his whole right wing troll shtick is going to dupe conservatives into supporting EVs and solar then it could be a net positive tbh

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We haven't had moderation from a well funded and powerful third party because one doesn't exist.
    Why would any third party be well funded when the two in power are all you have to pay off to keep the status quo?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have no problem with his business ventures. He also happens to be an internet troll so i don’t have to love him as a person to say that Tesla and SpaceX are generally good

but if his whole right wing troll shtick is going to dupe conservatives into supporting EVs and solar then it could be a net positive tbh
    He's making trucks now. Who do you think will buy them?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's like that Emperor with no clothes thing now. Completely naked before us. He's too embarrassed to just walk away from a terrible decision, so, he keeps prefacing it/walking away while still tempted to play with the matches of (it).

I never knew him, didn't know his allegiances. I was better off.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    people that don't care don't out like you just did, joey. I do think it is funny that you scream and carry on as you are here right after calling others "loudest re s."

I mean take your angry ranting when made fun of and you dropping out not even half way though HS. Loud and dumb. That's you to a tee.
    Did I drop out of college?

Why are you so hung up on HS bro? Btw it was funny about a week or two ago when you claimed I was too dumb to get into some stupid alt school when I was indeed invited to attend ISA its first yr but opted not to. However I should've attended because they had actual electives worth a damn.

You say I'm angry but all you do is attack others here. Your glass house has been shattered for some time now you little .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's your point, that Tesla is worth more than all three others combined? Way to show me.
    Not explaining it to you. you don't get why its funny/stupid, and that is more funny.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did I drop out of college?

Why are you so hung up on HS bro? Btw it was funny about a week or two ago when you claimed I was too dumb to get into some stupid alt school when I was indeed invited to attend ISA its first yr but opted not to. However I should've attended because they had actual electives worth a damn.

You say I'm angry but all you do is attack others here. Your glass house has been shattered for some time now you little .
    Others? No, I come after you, Joey. I do it because you are a font of stupidity. And I never said anything. You dropping out of HS is common knowledge.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Others? No, I come after you, Joey. I do it because you are a font of stupidity. And I never said anything. You dropping out of HS is common knowledge.
    Actually it isn't common knowledge, to you, because supposedly from what you say I was still in HS when I clearly wasn't. It's almost a rich as that other dumb here on ST claiming I had to be 18 to leave HS back 20+ yrs ago.

Either way, you coming for me is laughable. Bro who the do you think you are exactly? You're a nobody and a huge ing pussy Fuzzy.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    As an 18 year old sop re, no less

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Also didn’t Elon just recently endorse a “party of hate” Democrat?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which Biden policies are failing?

Thread Information