Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which policies?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Musk is crying and lashing out as his stocks are taking a beating.

Tesla’s stock — and Elon Musk’s wealth — took a huge hit Friday, continuing a downward spiral and possibly imperiling the billionaire’s deal to buy Twitter.

Shares of the electric car company, from which much of Musk’s wealth comes, sank more than 10 percent during trading Friday, falling at one point to about $636 per share. That’s about a 35 percent drop from its price on the day Musk’s deal to buy Twitter was announced.

The downturn of Tesla’s stock could have more than just a superficial impact on Musk’s wealth.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/techn...ce-plummeting/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Musk is crying and lashing out as his stocks are taking a beating.

Tesla’s stock — and Elon Musk’s wealth — took a huge hit Friday, continuing a downward spiral and possibly imperiling the billionaire’s deal to buy Twitter.

Shares of the electric car company, from which much of Musk’s wealth comes, sank more than 10 percent during trading Friday, falling at one point to about $636 per share. That’s about a 35 percent drop from its price on the day Musk’s deal to buy Twitter was announced.

The downturn of Tesla’s stock could have more than just a superficial impact on Musk’s wealth.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/techn...ce-plummeting/
    Musk didn't have the cash to buy Twitter,

and couldn't dump enough stock w/o hurting the price.

is why he had to bring most of cash from BigFinance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Read it

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “I think one of the biggest risks to civilization is the low birth rate and the rapidly declining birthrate,” Musk said. “Please look at the numbers. If people don’t have more children, civilization is going to crumble. Mark my words.” he added.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “I think one of the biggest risks to civilization is the low birth rate and the rapidly declining birthrate,” Musk said. “Please look at the numbers. If people don’t have more children, civilization is going to crumble. Mark my words.” he added.
    Do you believe this?

Yes or no.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No . Happens when people are overworked and underpaid. We're going to end up just like Japan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't imagine being so dumb as to put any credence in what Elon Musk says. Like seriously. It's like taking your weather advice from a toaster.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So I guess Elon is the right's new Trump? Cool

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So I guess Elon is the right's new Trump? Cool
    He knows where the low information voter base is, tbh

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I was always the most Liberal. Being a Euro it was assumed even here in California.

I left the Democrats in Obama 2nd term. Hindight I was so idealistic. I thought Obama was that savior of many American problems that still remain. 5 years later I voted for Trump to solve many of those same issues!

Both parties are closer than you fellas like to admit. I don't connect with Republicans or Democrats today. You vote what matters and means most to your family.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A Twitter user asked Musk, "Do you still think we're approaching a recession?"

"Yes, but this is actually a good thing," the Tesla CEO responded. "It has been raining money on fools for too long. Some bankruptcies need to happen."

"Also, all the Covid stay-at-home stuff has tricked people into thinking that you don’t actually need to work hard," he added, referring to the increasing number of workers working from home during and after the pandemic, and potentially referencing the lax at ude as a result of checks from COVID-19 relief bills. "Rude awakening inbound!"

Another Twitter user asked how long the recession would likely last.

"Based on past experience, about 12 to 18 months," Musk responded. "Companies that are inherently negative cash flow (ie value destroyers) need to die, so that they stop consuming resources."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Elon Musk polled his Twitter followers on whether they distrusted billionaires or politicians more.

He then asked Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to do the same, writing, "I dare you" to do so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He knows where the low information voter base is, tbh
    Lmao really? Low info is a bunch of pussy hat wearing russiagate loving re s tbh. Which side are they on again?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Elon Musk polled his Twitter followers on whether they distrusted billionaires or politicians more.

He then asked Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to do the same, writing, "I dare you" to do so.
    She knows the bots can't answer polls!

I mean I guess they could if you program them to look for push buttons and whatnot but they aren't made for anything other than confirmation bias for a ed up left authoritarian agenda.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    So, he polled his rube followers.

Anything else?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, he polled his rube followers.

Anything else?
    And what are AOC's followers exactly? Keep licking them boots you stupid .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

WASHINGTON — President Joe Biden on Friday dismissed Tesla CEO Elon Musk's "super bad feeling" about the economy that is reportedly prompting the electric vehicle company to cut 10% of its workforce. "Lots of luck on his trip to the moon, I mean, I don't know. " Biden said.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Elon sells to both sides. He sells the facade of EV to the left so they can advertise their concern for all things, and to the right he sells his "be your own man" ideology.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Elon Musk - 230 billion
    All three companies (Ford, GM and Hyundai) CEOs combined networth, 4.3b (4.1b of that by the CEO of Hyundai).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Elon Musk - 230 billion
    All three companies (Ford, GM and Hyundai) CEOs combined networth, 4.3b (4.1b of that by the CEO of Hyundai).
    Market capitalization of Ford (F)
    Market cap: $53.31 Billion

Market capitalization of General Motors (GM)
    Market cap: $54.84 Billion

Market capitalization of Hyundai (HYMTF)
    Market cap: $30.77 Billion

Market capitalization of Tesla (TSLA)
    Market cap: $728.88 Billion

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They should thank their lucky stars that Elon opened up the patents yrs ago for those dying companies to be revived.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

WASHINGTON — President Joe Biden on Friday dismissed Tesla CEO Elon Musk's "super bad feeling" about the economy that is reportedly prompting the electric vehicle company to cut 10% of its workforce. "Lots of luck on his trip to the moon, I mean, I don't know. " Biden said.
    white men and their feelings

Thread Information