Page 20 of 115 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now you read my post?

This isn't the 1st mass shooting, not the first discussion on this forum. How much political organizing was generated from all of it? How much have you done?
    I was unaware that was what this forum was for. Is it a touchstone for political organizing for you?

Last edited by Winehole23; 05-25-2022 at 10:47 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry, but your snobby elitist "make gun ownership an expensive high bar" will absolutely be discriminatory and will result in disproportionate enforcement and criminalization of the poor and minorities. It's a total non starter.
    Yeah, because the rest of our laws and justice system are non-discriminatory against poor and minorities. Or you think there should be an exception for gun laws?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also the gun and rights ignorant crowd should educate themselves before entering discussions where these technical issues are discussed. It's a waste of time to discuss these things with people who think a .223 is dangerous but a 7 mag is a hunting round.
    People are pragmatic. AR-15s facilitate mass murders.

Judge ye by the fruits, you don't have to be a gun nerd to get it, and neither do politicians to act on it.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC reverts to the tired "magazine vs. clip" jargon shrieking.

so shrill

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

so shrill
    Bot like, tbh.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, because the rest of our laws and justice system are non-discriminatory against poor and minorities. Or you think there should be an exception for gun laws?
    I'm all for regulating as many guns into cost-prohibitive collectable status as possible.

People tend to not use expensive collector's items to shoot up elementary schools.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

so shrill
    you don't know what a 7 mag is therefore you can't discuss whether mandatory gun insurance is a rational policy, leave all decisions to us the gun nuts

it's so predictable and intellectually dishonest

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brought to you by the same crowd who votes to ban abortions despite not knowing how pregnancy works.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously by getting online and talking to like minded people in our echo chamber safe spaces. I think as long as we feel good about ourselves and can cultivate more discussions amongst people not even remotely related to these events, we can grow as a nation. Oh, and better memes.
    In other words

“I have not a fkn clue and would rather it stayed that way.”

DMC is above it all because none of this should spark any “feelings”
    DMC is a uniquely removed figure of reason who says absolutely nothing.
    This same old unslick schtick is incredibly tiresome.

However, DMC stands ready to defend Chris Christian when he proves this was all done by actors…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If instead of walking into a shop and buying his military weapons, 7 30-round clips and walking out 20 minutes later he had to go through a process to have his weapon of war, there'd be 19 kids alive today.

Ramos: hi I'd like to buy all this

Gun shop: ok, fill out this form, we'll start looking for an insurance policy which is going to cost another $4k/gun/year paid up front, and in 30 days you can go pickup all your at the training center where you will undergo a psychiatric evaluation

Result: 19 children enjoying their summer break

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All I know is this happened under bidens watch therefore he is to blame just like Trump was blamed for everything during his presidency,,,you democrats can spin it any way you want and continue to add you overused talking points time and time again but come midterms,,,,its time to use the democrat playbook,,,

democrats: if you vote republican,,,you must hate black people.

so republicans should say,,,if you vote democrat you must not care about kids getting shot and killed in school.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If instead of walking into a shop and buying his military weapons, 7 30-round clips and walking out 20 minutes later he had to go through a process to have his weapon of war, there'd be 19 kids alive today.

Gun shop: ok, fill out this form, we'll start looking for an insurance policy which is going to cost another $4k/gun/year paid up front, and in 30 days you can go pickup all your at the training center where you will undergo a psychiatric evaluation

You honestly think that a new law that just stinks of white privilege could get passed?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What about all the kids that have medical issues because mom uses drugs

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Also the gun and rights ignorant crowd should educate themselves before entering discussions where these technical issues are discussed. It's a waste of time to discuss these things with people who think a .223 is dangerous but a 7 mag is a hunting round.
    Oh hey, we’ve reached the “You don’t know all the minutiae involving guns, therefore you can’t demand they be banned” part of the argument

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty sure the shooter knew he was breaking several laws that did nothing to stop him. It's illegal to drink and drive, but not illegal to drive to a place to get drunk at which point it's up to the drunk person to decide whether to drive or not. There's no law saying he cannot get drunk or that the establishment cannot sell him alcohol except for some ordinance about whether or not some barely legal server can tell if he's obviously had too many.

I've said it before, either go for a ban or accept what you get. Placebo laws about magazine size and evil features only appeases the gun ignorant crowd. But let's keep advertising the score and ranking of these killers so others out there can go for more. Let's turn the killer into a subculture folk hero.
    Lol "I've said it before". You were wrong all the other times you've said this before too on this.

The either you take it all away or do nothing logic is re ed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You honestly think that a new law that just stinks of white privilege could get passed?
    You honestly think that law would fail over discussions of "white privilege?"

Who do you think votes against gun control legislation?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh hey, we’ve reached the “You don’t know all the minutiae involving guns, therefore you can’t demand they be banned” part of the argument
    Next up, ST Rolodex check.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The most literal perfect example of re whataboutism

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You’re a in trip dude

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    lol this was always the most pathetic part of this argument. “You don’t know the difference between a CLIP and a MAGAZINE???????!?!?!!!!?????? How dare you even try to say guns are bad!”

Magic boom rod kill kids. Get rid of magic boom rod. The end.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    “Up next, let’s cite violent Hollywood movies to justify dead kids!”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So the guy grew up in a home where mom was a drug addicted which is against law
    He finally got out of their and lived with his grandmother

He never really had a good home situation

Guns have always been around but more home family lives were better. One parent was always home with kids and teaching kids not babysitters

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are tons of drug deaths yearly with laws saying no drugs
    But gun laws will make no gun deaths per liberal thinking

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You honestly think that law would fail over discussions of "white privilege?"

Who do you think votes against gun control legislation?
    Boss Manchin

Thread Information