Page 31 of 115 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181 ... LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    USA Should have gun laws like they have in Japan.
    Stick 2 atom bombs up our ass and see what happens.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You worked hard on that one
    Did I hit a nerve?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do you legally get crack in a way that disproportionately benefits white people?

The racial disparity with drugs isn't that white people are able to more easily afford the legal protocols to get drugs, it's that black people are disproportionately punished for drugs.
    Well duh. My point exactly. Thanks for making it again for me.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well duh. My point exactly. Thanks for making it again for me.
    I don't think it was your point, or it was just a bad metaphor. Crack is illegal, period. There's no white privilege when it comes to passing the legal guardrails to smoke crack because there is no way to legally smoke crack.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    staged upstaging of a staged political event
    Does Snakeboy think anyone believes this was spontaneous?

No it was planned. Dumbass

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently splits is back to thoughts and prayers too since his ideas are nonstarters and he doesn't like mine.
    Remind me, what are your ideas? mine were very explicit. Yes, you didn't like them because they have a direct affect on you. But what are yours?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For starters, a well-regulated militia would include:

1. Every gun owner must take federally mandated training, tailored to the gun they own, includes mental health check. Must repeat every 2 years
    2. 30 day waiting period on new gun purchases
    3. Private gun sales must go through federal broker, also subject to 30 day waiting period
    4. Ban clips larger than 10, confiscate anything larger
    5. Limit ammo purchases everywhere except shooting ranges. Can rent larger clips at the shooting range. Cannot take ammo or large clips from shooting ranges home with you
    6. Raise minimum age of gun ownership to 21
    7. Must carry gun insurance. Insurance company financially liable for any crime committed with said gun
    8. Gun owners are criminally liable if their gun is used in a crime, or accidental shooting by a child, and they are shown to have not properly protected it (locked in safe for example)
    9. Ban military-style protective armor

Enumerated

Lets debate which ones don't make sense

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

1. Every gun owner must take federally mandated training, tailored to the gun they own, includes mental health check. Must repeat every 2 years
    3. Private gun sales must go through federal broker, also subject to 30 day waiting period
    5. Limit ammo purchases everywhere except shooting ranges. Can rent larger clips at the shooting range. Cannot take ammo or large clips from shooting ranges home with you
    7. Must carry gun insurance. Insurance company financially liable for any crime committed with said gun
    8. Gun owners are criminally liable if their gun is used in a crime, or accidental shooting by a child, and they are shown to have not properly protected it (locked in safe for example)

Enumerated

#7 I might change from "crime committed" to "damage done", similar to car insurance

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Enumerated

Or just ban index fingers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are they non-starters? Maybe that’s where the problem is?
    That's exactly where the problem is. CC and his ilk absolutely refuse to debate the facts.

He (they) refuse to dispute anything specific, only resort to "its impossible to implement" while 19 kids are dead. But he doesn't care.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Enumerated

LMFAO whatever you say you big pussy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMFAO whatever you say you big pussy

Says the guy who massages other mens calves for a living, tells them to relax while putting a poisoned needle into their body

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's exactly where the problem is. CC and his ilk absolutely refuse to debate the facts.

He (they) refuse to dispute anything specific, only resort to "its impossible to implement" while 19 kids are dead. But he doesn't care.
    Keep your dream alive. I absolutely refuted your ideas. Im a realist. I hate these school shootings as much as you guys do but fact is fact.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Why don't we talk about the real issue here and it isn't guns nor more regulations on guns. Let's talk about the FBI who apparently have history with every ing mass shooter there has ever been here in the USA yet for some reason they do nothing until it's too late.

Yall are so quick to demonize guns, because yall are scared of them if we're being honest here, but not the people who use them to kill others needlessly. Yall are literal authoritarians trying to take away our God given rights that laid out in our Cons ution. Yall are trash!

Btw, white supremacy this time too right? Yeah didn't think so. Narrative change back to gun grab and less white cis single male supremacist. Yall are too easy to figure out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Says the guy who massages other mens calves for a living, tells them to relax while putting a poisoned needle into their body

The whole, "you're doing gay by operating your own business", is your little pathetic attempt to be edgy. You're a pussy bro.

1) I'm not a massuse
    2) All needles are in sterile blister packs for a one time use only

Anything else you'd like to say you big pussy?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep your dream alive. I absolutely refuted your ideas. Im a realist. I hate these school shootings as much as you guys do but fact is fact.
    Keep your fantasy alive. You refuted absolutely nothing. You were given an olive branch, a series of completely simplistic compromise proposals. And rejected all but one of them because you're an ideologue and don't give 2 s about 19 dead kids if you have to pay $10 more for your ing guns

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This in' broad here, Prox, this Kayyem woman. She's a bagman for the boy's downtown and always has been.

She needs the same 12 incher that Blake needs.
    I don't know anything about Kayyem, just saw multiple reports saying the same thing about the kids bodies being so dissolved from those 5.56 rounds that they weren't identifiable on site. Seen vids of grown ass men getting mangled, which was ed up enough. Little babies though... sad, man.

Country ain't worth saving tbh. They won way back when they took out Fred Hampton and told everyone he was an extremist. Now everyone is applauding Beto for crying at a press conference and Pelosi for tearing up a piece of paper. One side can't see past their american exceptionalism goggles, and the other has their head up so far up their white knight ass, they can't see their own hypocritical posturing.

Rednecks and BLM marchers should be out on the street together right now, but that's never gonna happen, is it? Not about some bs kumbaya "coexist' either, just the obvious enemy that isn't being identified

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The whole, "you're doing gay by operating your own business", is your little pathetic attempt to be edgy. You're a pussy bro.

1) I'm not a massuse
    2) All needles are in sterile blister packs for a one time use only

Anything else you'd like to say you big pussy?
    Can someone fill me in to who this stick is?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep your fantasy alive. You refuted absolutely nothing. You were given an olive branch, a series of completely simplistic compromise proposals. And rejected all but one of them because you're an ideologue and don't give 2 s about 19 dead kids if you have to pay $10 more for your ing guns
    You and the other pussies here are so ing dumb it's unbelievable while yall sit back and play like yall are intellectuals. Yall are dumb s tbh.

As well, no one here is praising that school shooting so you claiming IDGAF about what happened is your little way of throwing a tantrum. Keep being a little you little .

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Put your money where your mouth is. $100 says none of your proposals passes in the next two years. Reality hits you square in the ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can someone fill me in to who this stick is?
    Ah poor baby is crying out for the other pussies on ST to come white knight for ze/zim.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but chicago

Thread Information