Page 35 of 115 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast
    A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So the new GOP hotness will be one door for hundreds or thousands of students?
    pretty much enjoy years of "it works for the airport" when the airport isn't populated by children and forces you to show up 3 hours early and wait in line for bull , and scans your body one by one, and has it's own dedicated federal agency

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're assuming that he was going to enter more than one classroom, you have to think like someone who grew up in that environment, he had 10 years to figure out how to best succeed in killing mass numbers of kids and growing up in it he knew exactly how soft a target it was. These dumbass Republicans think that putting more expensive crap in their schools will save the kids, when it won't because these shooters are the same kids that have had years to figure out the hole in the security.
    they also have "lone wolf" manifestos like Buffalo dude describing how to do it to the internetz wolf pack.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he was already wounded. even changed his handle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SMH Trump goalposts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he was already wounded. even changed his handle.
    he still won't admit it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SMH Trump goalposts

same commie teachers who are grooming children to be sexual deviants and teaching them hatred of the white race by forcing accurate US history on them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    same commie teachers who are grooming children to be sexual deviants and teaching them hatred of the white race by forcing accurate US history on them.
    The teachers will indeed save the children if only to ensure Hillary's supply of adrenochrome.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The teachers will indeed save the children if only to ensure Hillary's supply of adrenochrome.
    Diabolical!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    gun lobby group could do something...limit assault rifles/semi automatics purchase from civilians..., if u want to shoot one, goto a shooting range...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they also have "lone wolf" manifestos like Buffalo dude describing how to do it to the internetz wolf pack.
    This one wasn't like buffalo dude, same weapon different reasons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    in truth, if they start issuing guns to teachers, they'll start shooting black and brown kids for misbehaving in class.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This one wasn't like buffalo dude, same weapon different reasons.
    oh, I agree, but the degree of sharing is undeniable.Buffalo dude drew inspiration from Breivik and the Christchurch dude, and spelled out his preparations.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    in truth, if they start issuing guns to teachers, they'll start shooting black and brown kids for misbehaving in class.
    that's what cops do, the teachers actually threw themselves between the shooter and the kids rather than waiting 40 minutes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How dare people not worship those brave cops who stood by and did nothing while people were being murdered. Them watching the murders take place while staying strong and resisting the urge to do anything rash like you know..stop the guy...shows what heroes they really are #boysinblue #bluelivesmatter(morethankidslives)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's what cops do, the teachers actually threw themselves between the shooter and the kids rather than waiting 40 minutes.
    It happened in this case: Eva Morales and Irma Garcia. Haven't heard any right wingers mentioning them, or the little kid who tried to call 911 in the killer's presence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amerie Jo Garza.

All these Hispanic heroes, who actually put their actual lives on the line for innocent kids, oddly unmentioned so far.

"At the end of the day, men with gunz shot him."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    gun lobby group could do something...limit assault rifles/semi automatics purchase from civilians..., if u want to shoot one, goto a shooting range...
    I've heard ]that's the Canadian method. if you get caught with a gun not along the most direct route to a firing range, it's a jailhouse crime. not sure, is that roughly correct? I presume there must be some tolerance for hunting there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It happened in this case: Eva Morales and Irma Garcia. Haven't heard any right wingers mentioning them, or the little kid who tried to call 911 in the killer's presence.

too busy defending gunz and police to notice the people actually trying to defend the kids in the line of fire, apparently

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The safest space of them all: Chris's brain (well when he cranks up the ty metal music loud enough to drown out his parents blaring of Maddow in the other room, but still....)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This morning, the Onion devoted its entire home page to dozens of images from mass shootings dating back to 2014, accompanied by the same devastating headline: “‘No Way To Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    UVALDE, TX—In the hours following a violent rampage in Texas in which a lone attacker killed at least 21 individuals and injured several others, citizens living in the only country where this kind of mass killing routinely occurs reportedly concluded Tuesday that there was no way to prevent the massacre from taking place. “This was a terrible tragedy, but sometimes these things just happen and there’s nothing anyone can do to stop them,” said Idaho resident Kathy Miller, echoing sentiments expressed by tens of millions of individuals who reside in a nation where over half of the world’s deadliest mass shootings have occurred in the past 50 years and whose citizens are 20 times more likely to die of gun violence than those of other developed nations. “It’s a shame, but what can we do? There really wasn’t anything that was going to keep this individual from snapping and killing a lot of people if that’s what they really wanted.” At press time, residents of the only economically advanced nation in the world where roughly two mass shootings have occurred every month for the past eight years were referring to themselves and their situation as “helpless.”

---

Sounds like some posters here, tbh... if it wouldn't be so tragic it would be hilarious...

Thread Information