Page 44 of 116 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 2877
    what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Look at ya; makin' a complete ass of yourself, JK.
    Bet you were one of those re s that thought she was going to overturn the election too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tell us more about your onlne fight clubs in GTA online and how you love to pretend to load weapons in VR you ing twig legged got
    Lmao I hit a nerve with you huh?

Bro I play GTA like I go swimming which is like once a year if that. How many hours do you waste a day on your nerd games little ? You'd never grow the balls to come talk to my face because you're too busy being the big incel that you truly are you little .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What are your pronouns?
    /You

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Final Fantasy doesn't belong in the political forum, that should be bipartisan.
    That little JK can't get over the fact that he's a little incel and now he wants to drag others into this? Go figure...

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

Bro I play GTA like I go swimming which is like once a year if that. How many hours do you waste a day on your nerd games little ? You'd never grow the balls to come talk to my face because you're too busy being the big incel that you truly are you little .
    My offer is still open. You ever wanna get your ass whooped in a place that isn't your ty tattoo parlor you know where to find me. until then keep tapdancing

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    That little JK can't get over the fact that he's a little incel and now he wants to drag others into this? Go figure...
    trying to deflect because you called one of your only friends a got nerd

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    "little "
    "little pussy"
    "Bro bro bro bro bro"
    "weak male"

Fuzzy was right tbh...there's no way this clown graduated from HS with such a simplistic vocabulary. go back to rubbing lotion on men's calves

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My offer is still open. You ever wanna get your ass whooped in a place that isn't your ty tattoo parlor you know where to find me. until then keep tapdancing
    Yeah yeah keep talking your incel bull bro. We all know you're some pussy who spends 18 hrs a day on your little girly games talking online because you have nothing else to do. Talk more you little .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trying to deflect because you called one of your only friends a got nerd
    !!! NO ONE HERE IS MY FRIEND !!!

What delusional world are you living in you little ? IDGAF about anyone here on ST dead/alive.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

Like I've said before, I don't play games much at all and if I had to put a timer on it per month it would probably add up to 2-3 hrs tops if that.

With that said, my new favorite thing in GTA is a cargo helicopter and swooping in to pick up other users in their cars while battling and dropping their sorry ass off in the ocean. Fun times! Even more fun when it's two cargo helicopters and we take out a whole squad of rejects just to dump them all into the great blue sea. It's hilarious once the people figure out what's going on and they all squirm around in their cars to get away.

It's not easy peasy to hook onto their cars but when you do it makes for some great entertainment.

Once a year huh? cant even get your lies straight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "little "
    "little pussy"
    "Bro bro bro bro bro"
    "weak male"

Fuzzy was right tbh...there's no way this clown graduated from HS with such a simplistic vocabulary. go back to rubbing lotion on men's calves
    Already stated many times over that dropped out... Where have you been, fluffing fuzzy?

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    !!! NO ONE HERE IS MY FRIEND !!!

What delusional world are you living in you little ? IDGAF about anyone here on ST dead/alive.
    thats why you continually suck off the same group of posters and like all of their posts? joey you're such a weak excuse for a man

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Once a year huh? cant even get your lies straight.

It's been a while tbh too... Go pretend you're a girl on WoW bro or a little elf on zelda.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    All of ST knows you're my dude. all your little chest puffing is like watching a cholo 12 year old try to act hard. We all know i'd beat your ass, and then you'd be on here bragging about how you only lost conscious for 5 mins after getting choked out

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thats why you continually suck off the same group of posters and like all of their posts? joey you're such a weak excuse for a man
    Nah I just agree with rational people and not cultish dumb s like you. You're such a little and I can repeat that until I am blue in the face but it's a reality you know hits too close to home for you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All of ST knows you're my dude. all your little chest puffing is like watching a cholo 12 year old try to act hard. We all know i'd beat your ass, and then you'd be on here bragging about how you only lost conscious for 5 mins after getting choked out
    Lol "All of ST"... This board is 99.99% of pussies so who cares about their opinions? Only incels like you care.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Nah I just agree with rational people and not cultish dumb s like you. You're such a little and I can repeat that until I am blue in the face but it's a reality you know hits too close to home for you.

So you agree with daboom1 but you also think he's a got nerd because he plays Final Fantasy. Gotcha

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you agree with daboom1 but you also think he's a got nerd because he plays Final Fantasy. Gotcha
    Who called who a " got"? You phobic incel!

Btw, why can't you stand on your own feet instead of dragging others into this? That's truly a weak trait but you being a ing incel it's part of the territory.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Who called who a " got"? You phobic incel!

Btw, why can't you stand on your own feet instead of dragging others into this? That's truly a weak trait but you being a ing incel it's part of the territory.
    Nah, just pointing out that one of the dudes you love giving handjobs to also plays Final Fantasy which you have said multiple times makes someone a gish nerd. Like this doesnt:

VR still has a ways to go... I can't stand the subtle shakiness of everything, the blurriness here and there, etc but that Oculus 2 is pretty insane regardless. I used it yesterday for some shooting game and in the training zone I took time to look at the guns up close and holy I could see details of those models I never thought I'd be able to. I was also loading mags, pulling the slide, etc and it was pretty dope to say the least. I could even read the serial numbers off the guns which blew my mind.
    what a ing loser

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, just pointing out that one of the dudes you love giving handjobs to also plays Final Fantasy which you have said multiple times makes someone a gish nerd. Like this doesnt:

what a ing loser
    Keep talking all you'd like incel but you ain't ever becoming the "man" you try to portray yourself as here in the Pol Forum. I know it hurts for me to bring up your nerd since you'd rather no one in this forum ever see it. You're a little bro and it's clear as day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another thread derailed by pea-brained junkie got with calf tats.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Keep talking all you'd like incel but you ain't ever becoming the "man" you try to portray yourself as here in the Pol Forum. I know it hurts for me to bring up your nerd since you'd rather no one in this forum ever see it. You're a little bro and it's clear as day.
    That's why you piss your little capris every time i offer to meet up somewhere right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We can continue this bs later you little incel. My appt will be here in 10 mins. Get back to your little girly games bro and take a breathe.

Thread Information