Page 7 of 116 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well it's obvious no one in the school had one but him. Then someone with a gun stopped him.
    obviously

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    do you think if murder and rape were decriminalized that we would not see an uptick in murder or rape? are laws/bans only worthwhile if they prevent things from happening 100% of the time?

are we sure that derp actually left ST or did DMC just give him his account?
    Uh, murder is definitely still illegal to the point of execution in Texas. Didnt stop this prick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    do you think if murder and rape were decriminalized that we would not see an uptick in murder or rape? are laws/bans only worthwhile if they prevent things from happening 100% of the time?

He’s just preventing the liberals from dog piling on the conservatives with their incoherent arguments. He’s as honest as they come.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The shooter was a trans.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Wow, a second straight appearance from Good Guy With A Gun. Too bad he once again failed to accomplish anything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uh, murder is definitely still illegal to the point of execution in Texas. Didnt stop this prick.
    thanks i didnt realize that

so i ask again, do you think that if murder was decriminalized that we would not see an uptick in murders?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The shooter was a trans.
    let me guess -- you read it on social media?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The shooter was a trans.
    Lord help us if he is. The semen cloud over Fox News studios will be seen from space.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    thanks i didnt realize that

so i ask again, do you think that if murder was decriminalized that we would not see an uptick in murders?
    If murder was legalized, this would be the next SpursTalk GTG -

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, a second straight appearance from Good Guy With A Gun. Too bad he once again failed to accomplish anything.
    You see, we need the military in full gear at all our supermarkets and schools, to match the bad guys' loadout. The idea should not be to take military equipment away from 18 year olds, the opposite. Teachers too should have an AR-15 hanging behind their desk in every kindergarten classroom too. Good to militarize our kids as early as possible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll just bet you don't, bomber. You're so full a your eyes are turning brown.
    You are just an old senile asshole. Emphasis on old senile asshole. No one likes you, that’s why you post stupid non stop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are just an old senile asshole. Emphasis on old senile asshole. No one likes you, that’s why you post stupid non stop.
    You don't have him on ignore yet? you're like the last one besides hater and Qhris

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s just preventing the liberals from dog piling on the conservatives with their incoherent arguments. He’s as honest as they come.
    As prophesied by Chucho, you return again to discuss me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Maybe give some context as to what the you're talking about.

You missed the point of the meme.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing will change in terms of laws. You can't shame the shamless (politicians) into doing their job and taking action to stop it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't have him on ignore yet? you're like the last one besides hater and Qhris
    I did, but had to respond to his insensitive bull . These are kids that were murdered.

Done! that old senile piece of .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You see, we need the military in full gear at all our supermarkets and schools, to match the bad guys' loadout. The idea should not be to take military equipment away from 18 year olds, the opposite. Teachers too should have an AR-15 hanging behind their desk in every kindergarten classroom too. Good to militarize our kids as early as possible.
    SR21 has no problem with this strawman. We don't have military in full gear at all our airports but we have armed security. When's the last time a mass shooting happened at an airport?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I heard the DPS interview. They couldn't even get into the school with the initial set of force who responded because the shooter was targeting them from inside. They had to wait for the tactical unit to get there.

But the "good guy with a gun" BS will survive in perpetuity. Anyone care to guess where this bull phrase originated? Yeah, NRA's Lapierre introduced that into the vernacular a week after Sandy Hook. ing disingenuous bas s who believe this garbage.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SR21 has no problem with this strawman. We don't have military in full gear at all our airports but we have armed security. When's the last time a mass shooting happened at an airport?
    There was armed security at the Buffalo supermarket. When's the last time a mass shooting happened at a Buffalo supermarket?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No "good guy with a gun" is a strawman. DMC thinks our kindergartens should have airport-level security

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There was armed security at the Buffalo supermarket.
    And at Uvalde

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yet to see a liberal protest him out of the school, or maybe just unfriend him on Facebook.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As prophesied by Chucho, you return again to discuss me.
    Don’t think it was chucho you sloppy , but the sentiment was correct. As is evident itt, you’re not a serious person and shouldn’t be considered.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yet to see a liberal protest him out of the school, or maybe just unfriend him on Facebook.
    So Whiny Liberal Cuck and Good Guy With A Gun both accomplished nothing here glad we agree.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don’t think it was chucho you sloppy , but the sentiment was correct. As is evident itt, you’re not a serious person and shouldn’t be considered.
    Of course, I live in your fat head, rent free. You cannot stop considering me.

Thread Information