My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Winehole posted the jpeg, derp.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My city is working on this now. More officers have already been approved and I hope the other things on the list are approved as well.
    Forgot to include the link.
    https://tylerpaper.com/news/tyler-is...4024856ec.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Winehole posted the jpeg, derp.
    Great, so he's the that posted it as a product and you're the one that gave it the thumbs up. You taking your gun and running home with your huge internet W?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great, so he's the that posted it as a product and you're the one that gave it the thumbs up. You taking your gun and running home with your huge internet W?
    So even when you're wrong you somehow think you need to posture like it didn't matter, yet you spend countless hours trying to think of clever retorts. Again, I hope whatever character flaw is eating at you gets resolved soon. Suicide is always an option.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC projecting all over that post.

Simply can't help himself -- even when he claims to be "ignoring" other men.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fart/turd

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    told ya that pedo can't stop

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The heroes in the Alamo weren't even from Texas.
    Yeah they were from Mexico and trying to liberate the slaves.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC projecting all over that post.

Simply can't help himself -- even when he claims to be "ignoring" other men.
    the amount of richness in his posts. Almost every time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah they were from Mexico and trying to liberate the slaves.
    Too bad there wasn't a back door.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The reason they didn’t renew the 1994 Assault weapons ban, and let it expire in 2004, was because FBI stats revealed that the ban had little effect in reducing gun violence! Even to this day, FBI stats show that the overwhelming majority of gun homicides are committed using handguns! So, banning AR’s might make Dems feel like they’re doing something but truth is, it’ll have the same effect as last time and have very little effect on bringing down the number of gun homicides, because as previously stated, MOST gun homicides are committed using handguns NOT AR’s!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The reason they didn’t renew the 1994 Assault weapons ban, and let it expire in 2004, was because FBI stats revealed that the ban had little effect in reducing gun violence! Even to this day, FBI stats show that the overwhelming majority of gun homicides are committed using handguns! So, banning AR’s might make Dems feel like they’re doing something but truth is, it’ll have the same effect as last time and have very little effect on bringing down the number of gun homicides, because as previously stated, MOST gun homicides are committed using handguns NOT AR’s!!!
    I said this years ago. Placebo legislation though, that's how elections are won. Most Americans are too lazy to learn anything, and get all their info from porch talk or Twitter, depending on whether you're in flyover country or in a Starbucks every morning.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ".. In 1994, President Bill Clinton signed an assault-weapons ban, which banned the AR-15 and other similar semiautomatic rifles.

After its ban, mass shootings were down in the decade that followed, in comparison to the decade before (1984-94) and the one after (2004-14), NPR reported in 2018.

Once the assault-weapons ban expired 10 years later in 2004, gun manufacturers quickly began production and sales rose..."

https://www.npr.org/2022/05/26/11012...-mass-shooting

Yeah, you guys are too lazy to figure it out and you really love your gunz

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ".. In 1994, President Bill Clinton signed an assault-weapons ban, which banned the AR-15 and other similar semiautomatic rifles.

After its ban, mass shootings were down in the decade that followed, in comparison to the decade before (1984-94) and the one after (2004-14), NPR reported in 2018.

Once the assault-weapons ban expired 10 years later in 2004, gun manufacturers quickly began production and sales rose..."

https://www.npr.org/2022/05/26/11012...-mass-shooting

Yeah, you guys are too lazy to figure it out and you really love your gunz
    Dems have the con. What are you waiting for?

I can find dozens of studies from Fact Check, from the federal government itself that says the ban had no measurable affect on gun related homicides.

https://www.ojp.gov/pdffiles1/nij/grants/204431.pdf

Prior Research on the Ban’s Effects
    To summarize the findings of our prior study, Congressional debate over the ban
    triggered pre-ban speculative price increases of upwards of 50% for AWs during 1994, as
    gun distributors, dealers, and collectors anticipated that the weapons would become
    valuable collectors’ items. Analysis of national and local data on guns recovered by
    police showed reductions in criminal use of AWs during 1995 and 1996, suggesting that
    rising prices made the weapons less accessible to criminal users in the short-term
    aftermath of the ban.
    However, the speculative increase in AW prices also prompted a pre-ban boost in
    AW production; in 1994, AW manufacturers produced more than twice their average
    volume for the 1989-1993 period. The oversupply of grandfathered AWs, the availability
    of the AW-type legal subs ute models mentioned earlier, and the steady supply of other
    non-banned semiautomatics appeared to have saturated the legal market, causing
    advertised prices of AWs to fall to nearly pre-speculation levels by late 1995 or early
    1996. This combination of excess supply and reduced prices implied that criminal use of
    AWs might rise again for some period around 1996, as the large stock of AWs would
    begin flowing from dealers’ and speculators’ gun cases to the secondary markets where
    ineligible purchasers may obtain guns more easily.
    We were not able to gather much specific data about market trends for LCMs.
    However, available data did reveal speculative, pre-ban price increases for LCMs that
    were comparable to those for AWs (prices for some LCMs continued to climb into 1996),
    leading us to speculate – incorrectly, as this study will show (see Chapter 8) – that there
    was some reduction in LCM use after the ban.

You can find studies to support whatever side you want to take on the issue, but you are clueless personally and have zero interest in learning anything about it. Instead you'll just find some confirmation bias article and post it like you've solved the problems of the world.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the amount of richness in his posts. Almost every time
    He is willfully clueless as he must have tired arguing with himself long ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uvalde principal reinstated after performance review. The effort to scapegoat her just failed.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/2022...de-reinstated/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She'll be fired for some other reason as soon as the attention is off of her

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dems have the con. What are you waiting for?

I can find dozens of studies from Fact Check, from the federal government itself that says the ban had no measurable affect on gun related homicides.

https://www.ojp.gov/pdffiles1/nij/grants/204431.pdf

Prior Research on the Ban’s Effects
    To summarize the findings of our prior study, Congressional debate over the ban
    triggered pre-ban speculative price increases of upwards of 50% for AWs during 1994, as
    gun distributors, dealers, and collectors anticipated that the weapons would become
    valuable collectors’ items. Analysis of national and local data on guns recovered by
    police showed reductions in criminal use of AWs during 1995 and 1996, suggesting that
    rising prices made the weapons less accessible to criminal users in the short-term
    aftermath of the ban.
    However, the speculative increase in AW prices also prompted a pre-ban boost in
    AW production; in 1994, AW manufacturers produced more than twice their average
    volume for the 1989-1993 period. The oversupply of grandfathered AWs, the availability
    of the AW-type legal subs ute models mentioned earlier, and the steady supply of other
    non-banned semiautomatics appeared to have saturated the legal market, causing
    advertised prices of AWs to fall to nearly pre-speculation levels by late 1995 or early
    1996. This combination of excess supply and reduced prices implied that criminal use of
    AWs might rise again for some period around 1996, as the large stock of AWs would
    begin flowing from dealers’ and speculators’ gun cases to the secondary markets where
    ineligible purchasers may obtain guns more easily.
    We were not able to gather much specific data about market trends for LCMs.
    However, available data did reveal speculative, pre-ban price increases for LCMs that
    were comparable to those for AWs (prices for some LCMs continued to climb into 1996),
    leading us to speculate – incorrectly, as this study will show (see Chapter 8) – that there
    was some reduction in LCM use after the ban.

You can find studies to support whatever side you want to take on the issue, but you are clueless personally and have zero interest in learning anything about it. Instead you'll just find some confirmation bias article and post it like you've solved the problems of the world.
    You posted a text wall about gun sales. Thanks for nothing, derp.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    reeks of loneliness

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mexican cops(democrats and gutless) in a mexican Texas town filled with democrats(Uvalde) with a mexican school prinicipal(democrat),,,,what can possibly go wrong?,,,and the shooter was a minority as well,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mexican cops(democrats and gutless) in a mexican Texas town filled with democrats(Uvalde) with a mexican school prinicipal(democrat),,,,what can possibly go wrong?,,,and the shooter was a minority as well,,,
    hole Texas doing hole Texas things... then blaming somebody else. No surprises ^^^ here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't read, else you'd have seen the link is to the actual study. If you don't think gun sales is what the ban was about, you're re ed and have no business discussing it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't read, else you'd have seen the link is to the actual study. If you don't think gun sales is what the ban was about, you're re ed and have no business discussing it.
    Why did you post a text wall about gun sales then and not just the link only?

You know what, never mind. I'm not gonna take a ride on the derpmc rodeo that leads back to you posting about my bedroom any way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why did you post a text wall about gun sales then and not just the link only?

You know what, never mind. I'm not gonna take a ride on the derpmc rodeo that leads back to you posting about my bedroom any way.
    Your bedroom is boring nothing hot goes on in there

Thread Information