Page 25 of 115 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “We are outraged that disgusting baby killers- want to eliminate babies BEFORE muh gunz can massacre them at the proper age of 8,9,10!”

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the pro-death penalty, pro-gun, pro-mass shootings party pretending to care about the lives of unborn babies

Nobody is pro mass shootings.

Barbarians need to make others seem evil to look themselves in the mirror.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cosmic kuntboy

what a dumb

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only the evil cops should have guns.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know, so what do you believe is the purpose of law then?

Second time.
    duh. It soothes our moral conscience that we can punish the lawbreakers after they break the law. Pretty good for the jail industry too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you read between the lines, CC did agree with one of my proposals: outlaw the military body armor. Guess why? Because it doesn't affect him personally (100-1 he doesn't own an armored vest). Every other thing I suggest would affect him directly, so he lines up the discriminatory law against minorities defense to deflect from the fact it would have an impact on him.

Selfish prick. Can't debate honestly.

Shooter wasn't wearing body armor

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol the USA

hole

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More children dying in Texas than in Ukraine

Smdh

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Everybody ought to have a gun, Fidel Castro maintained — until lately. At a 1960 rally in Havana, he explained that "This is how democracy works: it gives rifles to farmers, to students, to women, to Negroes, to the poor, and to every citizen who is ready to defend a just cause." Weapons ranging from Czech submachine guns to Belgian FN automatic rifles were handed out to 50,000 soldiers, 400,000 militiamen, 100,000 members of the factory-guarding popular defense force, and to many men, women and children in Cuba's 1,000,000-strong "neighborhood vigilance committees." Now Castro no longer wants all those guns in the hands of the people. For three weeks, Radio Havana has been warning: "All citizens must turn in their combat weapons." Civilians must take arms to police stations, soldiers to military headquarters."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you read between the lines, CC did agree with one of my proposals: outlaw the military body armor. Guess why? Because it doesn't affect him personally (100-1 he doesn't own an armored vest). Every other thing I suggest would affect him directly, so he lines up the discriminatory law against minorities defense to deflect from the fact it would have an impact on him.

Selfish prick. Can't debate honestly.
    We will have breeding pairs of rainbow unicorns before your wish list gets implemented.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More children dying in Texas than in Ukraine

Smdh
    Then we probably shouldn't be sending 40 billion to them tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some of Y'all already making this political before the bodies are even cold yet...damn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is zero chance that Splits suggestions get implemented and I explained why, and you and Splits wish list is the functional equivalent of "thoughts and prayers".
    Okay so then shut the up and stop asking people what laws they'd implement if the answer doesn't satisfy you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Everybody ought to have a gun, Fidel Castro maintained — until lately. At a 1960 rally in Havana, he explained that "This is how democracy works: it gives rifles to farmers, to students, to women, to Negroes, to the poor, and to every citizen who is ready to defend a just cause." Weapons ranging from Czech submachine guns to Belgian FN automatic rifles were handed out to 50,000 soldiers, 400,000 militiamen, 100,000 members of the factory-guarding popular defense force, and to many men, women and children in Cuba's 1,000,000-strong "neighborhood vigilance committees." Now Castro no longer wants all those guns in the hands of the people. For three weeks, Radio Havana has been warning: "All citizens must turn in their combat weapons." Civilians must take arms to police stations, soldiers to military headquarters."
    Important note:
    Venezuela gives weapons to its citizens. Lots of them. This is so they can defend themselves if USA or USA led army attacks them.

They have zero schools shootings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody is pro mass shootings.

Barbarians need to make others seem evil to look themselves in the mirror.
    Sure you are. Your side absolutely loves mass shootings. This is the product of all your gun fellating. This is what you wanted

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then we probably shouldn't be sending 40 billion to them tbh
    We are not. Only sending 6 billion. The other 34 billion is going to CIA, Covid BS and pockets of politicians and MIC

You been lied to

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also rofl at the dip s that really think being armed means they can defend themselves against the US government with the largest military budget in the world. Yall know 100% that's bull . You love to cosplay Call of Duty. Just admit that's more important to you than the lives of children. It's pretty obvious

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Okay so then shut the up and stop asking people what laws they'd implement if the answer doesn't satisfy you
    Why waste time dreaming up that can't possibly be implemented? That's not a rational conversation and just as helpful as "thoughts and prayers".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why waste time dreaming up that can't possibly be implemented? That's not a rational conversation and jus as helpful as "thoughts and prayers".
    It can be implemented. The problem is too many people like you who think otherwise

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also rofl at the dip s that really think being armed means they can defend themselves against the US government with the largest military budget in the world. Yall know 100% that's bull . You love to cosplay Call of Duty. Just admit that's more important to you than the lives of children. It's pretty obvious
    The Taliban and Vietnamese did it.

Its doable

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure you are. Your side absolutely loves mass shootings. This is the product of all your gun fellating. This is what you wanted
    I'd wager the authoritarians that want to take guns away are happier to see mass shootings than the law abiding gun owners of America.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    duh. It soothes our moral conscience that we can punish the lawbreakers after they break the law. Pretty good for the jail industry too.
    Awesome. So can evil doers do evil to the public from jail?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why waste time dreaming up that can't possibly be implemented? That's not a rational conversation and just as helpful as "thoughts and prayers".
    Smh "waste of time".

Unless it happens to you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd wager the authoritarians that want to take guns away are happier to see mass shootings than the law abiding gun owners of America.
    You're not worth responding to. Ever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Taliban and Vietnamese did it.

Its doable
    Because America cares about the image it projects. If they really wanted to they could have blown them all to years ago. In this fantasy reality that the right wingers love envisioning where we become Communist China, murica isn't gonna be ing around in their tactics. Lmao at Nathan holding off an onslaught in his parents basement with the AR15 he bought at Walmart

Thread Information