Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    More than enough chances.
    Courtois!
    Yah they played perfect from the back.

The only head2head Liverpool won was their attack. Benzema wouldn't have scored either if you swapped players

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    PSG
    Chelsea
    Man City
    Liverpool

But Madrid always gets easy draws right

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Now that this snoozefest is finally over we can move on to the real final.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Bale and Jovic on the bench

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Liverpool

3 Finals this season

0 goals

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    PSG
    Chelsea
    Man City
    Liverpool

Franco men, the refs . . .

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Franco men, the refs . . .
    tbh

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    PSG
    Chelsea
    Man City
    Liverpool

Thats what you should want as a Madrid fan.
    You have a chance to beat a bunch of good teams and get your 14th le, twice as many as any other team.
    I bet it’s so very difficult to root for this team, so much disappointment in their history.

I feel for all the Madrid fans. The horror you face every season.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Franco laid the foundations for RMAO's European success, he should have a statue in the new Bernabeu imho

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Now that this snoozefest is finally over we can move on to the real final.

That may have been one of the most exciting runs in the CL ever.
    I hope that was sarcasm or you need to stop watching sports.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    lol liverpool thought they had a great season, was in it to win 2 trophies when they were trailing whoever to win epl, and was it chelsea or mancity that was in their path to cl final that also went out 1 round early.... from thinking having 2 trophies in your hands to no trophies

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Modric - Casemiro - Kroos

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    lol liverpool thought they had a great season, was in it to win 2 trophies when they were trailing whoever to win epl, and was it chelsea or mancity that was in their path to cl final that also went out 1 round early.... from thinking having 2 trophies in your hands to no trophies
    They did have a great season.
    They played 13 more games than Madrid, had TWO of their BEST players in the African Cup of nations and still almost won the EPL and the CL.
    Winning the FA cup is not easy at all as you have to have a very fit club and get lucky with injuries. The other trophy is worthless imo.

ANd... they KEEP Salah. And that man needs rest badly. His form retreated badly the last 1/4 of the season.
    Klopp has made one of the most popular clubs in the world relevant again. Its pretty damn incredible. They were in horrid shape before Klopp.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    They did have a great season.
    They played 13 more games than Madrid, had TWO of their BEST players in the African Cup of nations and still almost won the EPL and the CL.
    Winning the FA cup is not easy at all as you have to have a very fit club and get lucky with injuries. The other trophy is worthless imo.

ANd... they KEEP Salah. And that man needs rest badly. His form retreated badly the last 1/4 of the season.
    Klopp has made one of the most popular clubs in the world relevant again. Its pretty damn incredible. They were in horrid shape before Klopp.
    Hard to qualify that as a 'great' season - a 'good' season? Sure. They had a cupcake schedule for CL and still lost. They couldn't win a game against any of the top 4 (City, Chelsea, Spurs) this year, which probably cost them the EPL. They didn't score a goal in any of the Cup finals.

Add English media sucking about the 'Quadruple' and this was a pretty disappointing season.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Thats what you should want as a Madrid fan.
    You have a chance to beat a bunch of good teams and get your 14th le, twice as many as any other team.
    I bet it’s so very difficult to root for this team, so much disappointment in their history.

I feel for all the Madrid fans. The horror you face every season.
    Football is always simple, 22 men running after a ball and in the end the team with less english players wins

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Football is always simple, 22 men running after a ball and in the end the team with less english players wins

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Hard to qualify that as a 'great' season - a 'good' season? Sure. They had a cupcake schedule for CL and still lost. They couldn't win a game against any of the top 4 (City, Chelsea, Spurs) this year, which probably cost them the EPL. They didn't score a goal in any of the Cup finals.

Add English media sucking about the 'Quadruple' and this was a pretty disappointing season.
    Yeah. Agree.
    They played a load of games though.
    Liverpool being a force to recon with is good for the game imo.
    Thank you Jurgen.
    Last edited by pgardn; 05-28-2022 at 09:03 PM.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Happy for Benzema.. winning a CL being the alpha is quite an achievement tbh. Dude has been overlooked by always playing on the shadow of somebody. Hopefully he will finish with one of the best individual season ever, la liga, CL, ballon d'or and maybe one can dream a world cup.

My Team
    France
    Post Count

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count

Argument: Real had unfair advantage from Benzema's offside position. Ball might have even struck his foot

Not saying I agree but the goal did seem confusingly easy like there were fck ups and it makes sense now. Allison is clearly out of position protecting Benzema's offside position.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count

Argument: Real had unfair advantage from Benzema's offside position. Ball might have even struck his foot

Not saying I agree but the goal did seem confusingly easy like there were fck ups and it makes sense now. Allison is clearly out of position protecting Benzema's offside position.
    some of these offsides are really tough to call, even on playback...

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Happy for Benzema.. winning a CL being the alpha is quite an achievement tbh. Dude has been overlooked by always playing on the shadow of somebody. Hopefully he will finish with one of the best individual season ever, la liga, CL, ballon d'or and maybe one can dream a world cup.
    Maybe France can bring his old buddy Ribery back again.
    I think Benzema has made new friends though.
    dude has been involved in some weird , winning and leading the winning solves that.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Probably compensation for the first annulled goal by Benzema. For me, Vini Jr’s goal was clearly off side, but Benzema’s goal was good.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    No offside, good goal

Thread Information