Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Probably compensation for the first annulled goal by Benzema. For me, Vini Jr’s goal was clearly off side, but Benzema’s goal was good.
    That was a weird one on Benzema, hard to follow.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    That was a weird one on Benzema, hard to follow.
    Counter open play. Draw foul.

Italians win this way. Carlo brought it to Real. Defend like crazy but you need strong Midfield to deliver. Mordric often takes odd side of foot and directed kicks. Kroos is the pace maker up the field. Him retiring from Deutschland was huge.

Vini Jr. I am Euro snob so this was my first showcase. Best Winger in the Tournament. Bayern has 3 young projects and neither can cut and paste like this.

Courtois masterpiece of his growing status. Belgium will make a Final eventually. But I felt this performance was carried by the back 4. Carlo maybe I'm wrong but master of "just defend your ass off and we sneak in 1"

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Liverpool fans...

Drunk and without tickets.
    The club needs to start banning these clowns from all games.

The head of policing at the Champions League final in Paris has apologised for using tear gas on Liverpool fans but said he had no alternative.

Didier Lallement admitted the security operation was "obviously a failure".

But he defended the tactics he used as chaotic scenes unfolded outside the Stade de France last month, insisting his "red line" was to save lives.

French authorities blamed late arrivals and fake tickets for overcrowding and chaotic scenes before the match.

Its a mystery... How did the Madrid fans get their in order and without getting gassed?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Didier Lallemant

As in Didier the German?

OMG HE’S A NAZI, HE CLEARLY ORDERED A GAS ATTACK ON THOSE POOR SCOUSERS

Thread Information