Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/michi...b05cfc26910279

"
    The report affects Republican gubernatorial candidates James Craig, Perry Johnson, Michael Brown, Michael Markey Jr. and Donna Brandenburg, according to M Live."

Good news: The best and most America First two candidates, Tudor Dixon and Garrett Soldano, are not on the list. I'd much rather nominate either one of them to beat out Whitler than Craig who is a high floor low ceiling milquetoast republican. Soldano in particular seems like he's got MAGA Mastriano potential. Another state with a broken election system which must be fixed, and it starts at the governor level. Wisconsin is the third.

If we can get America First Republicans in the governor's mansions in PA (Mastriano), MI, WI and Kari Lake in AZ, we will never have 2020 mules shenanigans, ever again. Georgia still needs fixing, though. Hopefully Trump can work something out with Kemp.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dinesh conspiracy theory

GPS accuracy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol they are really afraid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol they are really afraid
    It was a technical thing.

But, the commission voted to disqualify all 5 of them. Looks like James Craig is out, which is a good thing. He'd be a weak candidate to run up the score vs. Whitmer in the rural, western, northern and WWC parts of the state where the state needs to be won by the Republican party. A police chief from inner city Detroit is not a good candidate in that state statewide. Need a candidate who will appeal to the rurals, WWC in the east-northeast part of the state; out west; Grand Rapids-Muskegon metro, up north, Traverse City area, and UP voters, and that is NOT Craig. So good thing he's out.

We know Whitmer will run up the score in the Detroit-Ann Arbor metro as well as Lansing either way, so a police chief from inner Detroit is a low ceiling candidate. To flip Michigan red we need to run deep south / Ohio numbers in the rural counties as well as at least breaking roughly even in Grand Rapids-Muskegon, not getting absolutely trounced in places like Kalamazoo, Battle Creek, Saginaw, etc. We need to win a majority of the WWC in Macomb County, exurban Saginaw, Bay City, Midland, outer parts of Wayne County. The state should realistically be close to R+10 if Michigan can start running Ohio margins in the rural counties instead of the mediocre rural-Illinois-like margins there.
    Last edited by Millennial_Messiah; 05-27-2022 at 02:13 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dixon is my candidate of choice. Soldano would be okay too, but Dixon would beat whitler by >5%.

Thread Information