My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She will probably demand a recount though.

You guys dodged a bullet there. She would have gotten killed in the general.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No talk of politics in the political forum? Whats up with that?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The ing Democratic establishment, Manchin type, would rather have their in bent win than another rogressive

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The ing Democratic establishment, Manchin type, would rather have their in bent win than another rogressive
    Considering that you guys ran a leftist in West Virginia Senste and she lost in the general election by 46,000 points I don't get the constant Manchin hate. It's really better to get mad at pieces of like Cal Cunningham who couldnt keep their in their pants or some of the other losers who couldn't win their Senate elections then we wouldn't have a ing one seat Senate majority

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

She almost beat a 30 year in bent with the full backing of the DNC, it's an embarrassment to Cuellar and the DNC that it was that close, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patrick Svitek live tweeting updated tallies

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cisneros and Cassy Garcia both lose here. Cuellar is a moderate and will win in the general decently comfortably. Garcia will attack him as a neocon but otherwise doesn't have much to run on that is popular in that district that Cuellar doesn't have. You're not going to win that specific district with social right wing populism because Cuellar is already a fairly social right wing populist. He's the perfect Joe Manchin-esque candidate for that district which would otherwise be red if not for Cuellar.

Now Monica De La Cruz and Mayra Flores are almost surely going to win their districts they're running for to the east. In the case of De La Cruz it won't be close, but Flores is running in a traditionally very blue district that has zoomed to the right in recent years. You're talking Brownsville, McAllen, King Ranch, etc. There are about 4 registered Democrats for every registered Republican there, but that's irrelevant. They will cross over and vote for the right wing populist Latina candidate (Flores) over some social progressivist.
    Considering that you guys ran a leftist in West Virginia Senste and she lost in the general election by 46,000 points I don't get the constant Manchin hate. It's really better to get mad at pieces of like Cal Cunningham who couldnt keep their in their pants or some of the other losers who couldn't win their Senate elections then we wouldn't have a ing one seat Senate majority

That's just facts. Radical marxist progressivism just will never be a majority, boutons can keep coping though

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pelosi said a couple years ago that any consultant or organization that helped a Challenger to a democratic in bent would be blackballed by the DNC
    But I bet the DNC would throw money at any Challenger to the in bents of ,The progressive Squad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Progressive Jessica Cisneros is requesting a recount in her tight runoff election against nine-term Democratic U.S. Rep. Henry Cuellar that remained too close to call nearly two weeks later.

Cuellar was leading Cisneros by 187 votes, or 0.4 percentage points, out of 45,429 ballots counted as of Monday night, according to an Associated Press count. The AP will not declare a winner until the recount is completed.
    https://apnews.com/article/2022-midt...ecadd681730958

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No talk of politics in the political forum? Whats up with that?
    Biden Malaise has them feeling down

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden Malaise has them feeling down
    hey, I just posted an update.

did you really want to talk about politics?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If chubby miraculously gets the primary results overturned she will get her fat ass handed to her in November.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When it's a woman it always comes down to ability, doesn't it?

stay classy, CC

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If chubby miraculously gets the primary results overturned she will get her fat ass handed to her in November.
    Sheesh what did she do to you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When it's a woman it always comes down to ability, doesn't it?

stay classy, CC
    I'd make fun of you too if you were fat.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cuellar is pro-gun and anti-abortion, as Democratic as Manchin and Sinema

Now we see Cuellar is anti-labor, including he disposable Ms of his ethnic group working for $7.25

Propelled to victory by Dem leaders, Cuellar says $7.25 too much for millions of workers

an "unconscionable" new bill purporting to expand "flexibility and choice" in workplaces came to light,

condemning Democratic co-sponsor Rep. Henry Cuellar for proposing the gutting of minimum wage protections.

Worker Flexibility and Choice Act (WFCA)

Aiming to create a new classification for people working in the gig economy

for companies like Uber, Lyft, and DoorDash,

the bill would amend the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938 by establishing "worker flexibility agreements"

in which a worker "will not be treated as an employee for federal tax purposes" and

"is not subject to the minimum wage and overtime protections."

https://www.rawstory.com/propelled-to-victory-by-dem-leaders-cuellar-says-7-25-too-much-for-millions-of-workers/

worker flexiblity?

Cuellar's bottom-of-the-pile (hispanic/latino) gig workers would be paid under 7.25, no benefits, no vacation, no paid (medical/voting) time off

Do Cuellar's RGV voters agree to be ed so hard?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    7.25 in 2009 buys only 5.87 in 2021

minimum today would need to 9.59 to equal 2009's purchasing power, even worse with 2022's inflation

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Another example of our current primary system forcing Democrats to pander to their extremes

Thread Information