Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Can't come to even fathom rooting for Boston. Don't particularly like GSW, but as it stands, it would be a momentary irk if the Celtics were to win. Would amplify the choice of Ball over Tatum even more resonate.
    That’s what burns this will all be Magic fault tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Celts are getting swept or losing in 5.

Nothing has changed since the semis. Dallas, Boston and Miami didn't belong. The East was per par and Dallas got lucky that Phoenix was a Chris Paul team. Dubs are going to steam roll them.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Nothing has changed since the semis. Dallas, Boston and Miami didn't belong. The East was per par and Dallas got lucky that Phoenix was a Chris Paul team. Dubs are going to steam roll them.
    I hope so traditionally though I get nervous when an offensive team is an overwhelming favorite over a defensive one.
    And though I prefer skill, with both teams healthy the superior athletes are on the Celtic side with Brown Tatum Smart
    Wiggins is the exception and I think to win easy (sweep or 5 games) you need a rich man’s Iggy performance out of Maple Jordan (ha)

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m past arguing all time ranks at this point I give my thoughts on it if I feel but you can place kareem wherever you like just seems like your argument seems a bit over the top with most overrated ever part is all I don’t care enough to argue the merits much tbh
    How is it over the top when a ton of people rank him #1 or #2 all time? Fact is Kareem led his teams to mediocrity when he didn't have Magic or Oscar next to him despite still having the level of teammates other greats have led to les. If you don't care enough to refute the points you shouldn't have tried to argue tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    My only issue is most overrated ever but carry on, sir.
    How is it over the top when a ton of people rank him #1 or #2 all time? Fact is Kareem led his teams to mediocrity when he didn't have Magic or Oscar next to him despite still having the level of teammates other greats have led to les. If you don't care enough to refute the points you shouldn't have tried to argue tbh.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Got to have the first 2, or, it's a series all the way thru. This State edition ain't been tested yet---have not undergone an ELE, so, (we) don't know. Therein' rests the key.

The Celtics have gone thru an ELE, 2 of them. Take the first 2 on the coast and it instantly turns into the old proverbial...4 in-a-row, OR, Game 7 in California.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Got to have the first 2, or, it's a series all the way thru. This State edition ain't been tested yet---have not undergone an ELE, so, (we) don't know. Therein' rests the key.

The Celtics have gone thru an ELE, 2 of them. Take the first 2 on the coast and it instantly turns into the old proverbial...4 in-a-row, OR, Game 7 in California.
    Nervous Cully took 30 years to even that ledger and just 3 to tip it back their way?!
    No sir. I need Kerr and his merry band of men to sack up like they got a pair of brass ones, plant their feet and kick the Celtics ass. From that bridge to bean town if they want to let them win a game in Boston to celebrate a chip in the new arena in San Fran I’m good
    But to your point I don’t want this to sniff 7 games because Celtics may be built of sterner stuff
    State is best when front running

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    & it took me to explain that to you. Me.

& Silver didn't do . , he was working in the other, old direction.

Stern's vision to it; from a mom & pop corner store, hand-to-mouth year after year(Christ, the Finals were tape delayed in '80, amb!) parochial manifestation to what it is today. O'Brien, et al never looked ahead-too afraid-just behind.
    Everybody knew. Don’t think it’s some proprietary inside knowledge CUB. It’s so obvious Ray Charles couldve seen that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Everybody knew. Don’t think it’s some proprietary inside knowledge CUB. It’s so obvious Ray Charles couldve seen that.
    Yet I'm the only one who's cited it.

Me.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nervous Cully took 30 years to even that ledger and just 3 to tip it back their way?!
    Unfortunately, yes. Though I'd be right in there cheering Boston on if it were the Suns in the Finals.

State capturing the first 2 would force Boston into thinking of losing instead of winning at 1-1, or, 0-2. Unless it's 2-0 this is not going to be that silly we've watched for the last 2 Finals. This is going to be vintage NBA wrought by Boston and engaged by an older and directed State team. Green has set the e in the ground by "preferring" Boston. He knew they could take Miami with no problem. He knew Boston would have be handled differently and this offering addressed that supposition preemptively. Peace will not reign if Boston engages in San Francisco at the first. America wants it and so do both these teams.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    GSW hype so hot they already picking MVP winner

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s a team sport

There is no GOAT

Just enjoy greatness

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    It’s a team sport

There is no GOAT

Just enjoy greatness
    NBA is ideal for heroes and villains. Rare American sport without helmet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s a team sport

There is no GOAT

Just enjoy greatness

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not a fan of all time great list but kobe is not a top 10 all time. He is, nevertheless, the goat of missed shots... and his crow is probably never getting away from him, 1,000 missed shots more than the closest second.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My only issue is most overrated ever but carry on, sir.
    True, you can pick any of the Lakers greats and they will pretty much automatically be overrated.

Thread Information